Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
It seems that this so far is the most popular thread. If we need 5,000 people, then we're about halfway there.
I know it's not technically a "bug", but hiring more people to zOMG! would help to fix the in-game bugs, as well as helping put out new content faster and attract new people. I wasn't one of the people who bought an early admission ticket for the Boardwalk, but when I stepped in for the first time a few days ago, it was exciting and it felt like, to me, the first day I started to play zOMG!. Sure, the primary area enemies are still the same, but there's nothing quite like looking up at your mini-map and seeing a mass of black.
Maybe I'm just weird that way.
canĀ“t give any more cookies emotion_0A0

oh well, posting for more post counts <3

Mega Hoarder

cat_biggrin

zomg needs more of everything!

Dedicated Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
I bet there's gonna be a lot of people who wanna be flash developers now. This should be interesting. lol. And yes. Pleeeeease... For the mother of God - fix the glitches! gonk

Profitable Phantom

Cookie'd by teh cookie boots!

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
throws a whole box of cookies please do the zomg thingy

Shameless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
RafiCat
cat_biggrin

zomg needs more of everything!

Hygienic Regular

I wish I could give this a thousand cookies.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
how do u vote?

7,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hrm... I would vote to stop making people pay to get to the new areas... Every time they make a new place you have to pay with their money to get to it. :

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
jonjon21428
Comment from Panagrammic: actually, a number of the bugs that you mention are backend bugs -- that is, a flash developer would not be the right person to fix them. The largest determiner of how many people we put on zOMG in the future will be based on the reaction to DMS. However, we've moving this up to the main forum to get a sense of how zOMG prioritizes for people vs. other features.

zOMG! updates have been going very slow in the past year, one of the main reasons on why, is that zOMG! does not have a flash developer. With a flash developer, not only will zOMG! be able to fix nasty glitches, but zOMG can also create new visually animated rings, more badges, more monsters, more events, more areas, and unique functions to zOMG!, a multi-win solution. zOMG! only has 1 full time artist, and 2 part time programmers. zOMG really needs more people in their developer team. emotion_brofist

Stubborn glitches like people not being able to get their end-chapter awards, /invite command, Clan chat, Goofball mini-game, Whisper, The Fountain Game, Badge Grants, and glitching quests can be fixed smile

Banner for this Proposal:
User Image
Version 1
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/spring-cleaning-proposals-2011/proposal-hire-transfer-a-flash-developer-for-zomg/t.74840215/?_gaia_t_=5370&mygntcid=1495405/][IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af241/litchfield1695/SuppoprtzOMG.png[/IMG][/url]

Version 2 (lesser amount of characters)
[url=http://tinyurl.com/4xbhxed/][IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af241/litchfield1695/SuppoprtzOMG.png[/IMG][/url]

how do you vote ???

Questionable Genius

Can't give anymore cookies, but I will bump!

Questionable Genius

cat-scratched

how do you vote ???
Up near the top of the page, you see the title of the thread? To the left is a sign that says "Popular 2600ish votes" Underneath that is a button with a cookie on it. Click the cookie button. That's it. ^^

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Mademoiselle Kit
cat-scratched

how do you vote ???
Up near the top of the page, you see the title of the thread? To the left is a sign that says "Popular 2600ish votes" Underneath that is a button with a cookie on it. Click the cookie button. That's it. ^^

ok tks

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
cat-scratched
how do you vote ???

Top left corner of the thread, where you can see the number of votes, currently around 2,600. Right below that there is a yellow icon with a cookie. If you have cookies, click on that and you have voted! Now you can go throw cookies!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff