Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to add my signature

Moonlight Faun

15,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I sign. I am a cber. Cbers ALWAYS joke around. It's the form of humor that flies, because it's better to be funny than a downright jerk. I joked saying I was 12, and in the line right under it I said "I'm not really 12".

I got me and my mules banned. My first account, my main account, and mule I used to store my gold. U ----- U It's currently being investigated.

I SIGN.
I want to sign this petition please.
I want to sign. I don't even know what i got banned for. One day i go to my account and BOOM! it says i'm banned. Gaia needs to stop treating things so seriously. This is becoming more of a monarchy instead of a democracy. Lettings mods banning people willy nilly without a say from us, the only reason this site is alive.
I sign this.
This is my soon to be main account btw.

Anywho, I do believe this definitely should be put into effect.
I simple opinion of "it sickens me to see 2 gays kiss" can get you banned.
It's a simple opinion, and not direct at ____ user/people.
While, "it sickens me to see straight people kiss" is just an expression of public affection is okay.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Sands of Time Blow....

Poyudi Hytori Signs this Petition.

I've never once had any trouble with my dealings with Gaia Mods. They've always been fair with me when something's happened, and there are a lot of good Mods out there that leave their personal feelings out of it when Modding people. However I also know that the power Mods have can be abused easily. I had a friend who banned someone from her guild for breaking a rule, and that person had a friend who was a mod. That mod then preceded to stalk her looking for even the tiniest broken rule. But my friend was very smart, she took plenty of screen shots, and reported the Mod who then lost their mod powers.

The system may not be prefect, but it works more often then not. The system could be better, but it could also be a lot worse.

In Short, I'm happy with the way things are now. BUT I do agree that the one passage in the TOS you quoted needs to be changed. I've been apart of Gaia for 7 years without a single problem with any Mod. So I would HATE to be banned without any reason what-so-ever. >.>'

....Greeting the Demonic Prince.
I sign, times 14 and counting..
The Maverick Doll

Thank you for your signature; however, I am not heterosexual, and I fully believe that homophobic comments are every bit as horrible and as serious of an offense as racist comments. If you openly posted your homophobia, I am rather glad you were banned. Sorry not. Intolerance isn't tolerable.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Add my name to that list.. I sign.

I once had an Awesome gaia account..That I put my time and effort into I had nice things because I worked for them. I know why I was banned. I know I did wrong, but it had nothing to do with my items, hacking, or anything like that, it was about something I posted in a forum. I mean.. really, I loved that account and all my items and now I'll Never have it back

Ohh.. I also believe that if why you were banned had nothing to do with how you got your cash/gold/items you should be able to get them back and than have your trading pass/gifting shut off so its only a one time thing.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Civilized Rights
The Maverick Doll

Thank you for your signature; however, I am not heterosexual, and I fully believe that homophobic comments are every bit as horrible and as serious of an offense as racist comments. If you openly posted your homophobia, I am rather glad you were banned. Sorry not. Intolerance isn't tolerable.

Agreed. that would be like someone saying the same thing about you kissing you boyfriend.

Scurvy Winner

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces