Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Abomination

I sign! Oh gosh, I love you. ;_; This basically sums up everything I've thought for the past year.

Marry me, please? D;

I'll get started on recruiting people to the thread. I might even be able to commission a signature banner too. :3
Sundri
Elymnesis

Volunteers & help like this is exactly what she needs! <3 (also.... you beat me to it! *lolz*) Thank you, thank you thank you!

You want to be sure you check your file size on your images as the signature requirements are below 100,000 bites (roughly 100kb). I think if you resave them as .jpg files most of them should then be under that amount. *makes herself useful*

Resaved them and uploaded them to my photobucket so they'll show up even for people with their image filters turned on. <3

And for future reference this is the shortened url for links, makes is MUUUCH shorter. ^___^ you can pretty much delete everything BETWEEN the forum/ & the t.#/ and you get to the same place. <3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.88175731_1/

But but but... jpgs don't preserve background transparency! *design flail* Nah, that's fine. I'm glad I could bring some timely banners into the mix for a cause I believe in. *salutes* There's just one more coming... but I'll save as a jpg and upload on photobucket. And I didn't know about how to shorten the gaia url! Thanks for showing me. ^^

Lost Melfanian

Lol, thanks for your work, Mel. Since you and Sundri have more functional links, I'm gonna go ahead and delete the ones I put up. So people try to grab one of mine and end up getting a blocked img or something.

Hallowed Lunatic

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
I sign.
Username: Daffodil the Destroyer

I realize that Gaia Cash is an important part of keeping the lights on at HQ, so to speak. In general, I support the cash shop and Club Verge as they are Gaia's biggest source of revenue. However, the constant flash sales with items going for over $50 and even as high as $500 on a regular basis is really creating some fatigue. There needs to be some balance there - I really want to see some new items that cost under $5 in the cash shop every month. I would love to see some of the older items rotated back in, like the heartstrings or dashing gentleman sets, and I would really like to see some new ones added too. It would give smaller spenders more incentive to buy and use GC, which is good for you, and it would be good for us in that we would have more affordable cash shop options.

The biggest problem I'm having right now, though, is Flynn and her body parts. The constant flash sales are often irritating, but they are the kind of thing I can learn to ignore, personally. What I can't ignore is how you guys talk about how Booty Grab and zOMG pump waaaaaaay too much gold into the economy and have to be capped (which is completely correct, by the way) but then turn around and basically SELL absolutely MASSIVE amounts of gold for a very low cash price as if that isn't worse than the gold already generated by games. If you'd released Flynn's Booty once, that would have created a brief rise in market prices but then it would have evened out relatively quickly and would have been fine. But how many times did you release it? And put it up for an incentive for first-time cash buyers that you KNOW is going to get taken advantage of with mules? And THEN released a souped up version of it on steroids for Club Verge members? It's absolutely out of hand and you guys are killing the economy. I took advantage of the first release because I thought it was a one-time thing, but now that I see you are going to keep doing it I'm sorry I did, and I will not be buying any more of them unless you go to a once-a-year model or something more reasonable. And if it gets released again anytime soon then I might have to seriously reconsider spending any more cash to support this place and say goodbye to my Verge membership. Actually, I've already disabled Autocash and I'm watching to see what HQ's next move is.
emotion_awesome

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beloved Friend

Intellectual Abomination

Elymnesis

They're...beautiful. xD Plus, anything with Batman has gotta be a win.

I added one to my siggy. :3
Missing Mittens
Elymnesis

They're...beautiful. xD Plus, anything with Batman has gotta be a win.

I added one to my siggy. :3

I'm glad you like them. XD And fantastic. Thank you for supporting a better Gaia!

Intellectual Abomination

Elymnesis
I'm glad you like them. XD And fantastic. Thank you for supporting a better Gaia!

No problem. :3 This thread (and a few others, but this one primarily) has made me want to get 'politically active'. I'm going to start trying a few different techniques for acquiring signatures. o;

Backwoods Phantom

Elymnesis

But but but... jpgs don't preserve background transparency! *design flail* Nah, that's fine. I'm glad I could bring some timely banners into the mix for a cause I believe in. *salutes* There's just one more coming... but I'll save as a jpg and upload on photobucket. And I didn't know about how to shorten the gaia url! Thanks for showing me. ^^

The transparency won't matter if they are just for signatures or thread banners, since the bkg of Gaia is eyeblindingwhite anyway. >.<; Though it's awesome for if people want to put it onto something else of their own... but in the case of signature banners it doesn't really matter.

Np! ... I actually learned the trick from Drakokatze. *lolz* <3

Nimble Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
INCLUDE ME~
I SIGN!
Username: Kazul Chaotikitten

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points