• Perfect Attendance 400
holy cow @_@

The poll....Im reading Catching Fire atm....like RIGHT NOW its in my lap

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm reading "Archangel's Storm" by Nalini Singh. Love her.
Attention: anyone wanna make approx. 140k?

I'm offering a Kotten Bell 4th gen for this.

I would type an order with some of you but I can't look at sample threads without my old dinosaur of a computer crashing. :'c

Devoted Shapeshifter

Are my orders accepted or not? sweatdrop

Sparkling Man-Lover

TO EVERYONE THAT ORDERED FROM ME
Your orders shall be done tomorrow, or Sunday Morning at the latest!
I apologize for my absence but my copy of Photoshop CS3 became corrupted by a trojan
(thankfully it was the only thing!) so until CS5 finishes installing (in about 8 hours), I get to feel bad and lazy.

Shirtless Fatcat

Victoriie

H e l l o ! My name is; Timecraze
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Victoriie
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Andromeda Jeane Harlow
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Anne, Annie, Annie-bear.
                                                ✔Character's Personality; In a nutshell - sexy, fun, dangerous.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; (any)
                                                [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
                                                ✔Colors; Anything pink, red, or blue (matching her eyes). Whatever matches the graphic.
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; any of these:
                                                "I dislike everything about time
                                                I don't care at all for evernity
                                                The bitter words and their meanings don't accomplish anything
                                                They've left intense scars and won't stop"
                                                "Why, why do I keep seeing it
                                                Please, stop it. Let me sleep."
                                                ✔Extra Information; I just need a posting graphic. an L-shaped is the most preferred, if you do those. if not, then do whatever. :3
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;Maybe before the end of the weekend? Next Tuesday at the least.
Timecraze

I'll do my best~ Thank you for your patronage c:

Dapper Fatcat

I HATE HIATUS.
my computer seriously needs to be
fixed like...soon. :c

Sparkling Man-Lover

Pandy The Turk

Layout is finished!
11k please, and if there's anything you need added or changed just lemme know!

[imgleft]http://i46.tinypic.com/33wpfyb.jpg[/imgleft][color=#77bfc7][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=0]START POST BELOW . COLOUR REFERENCE >> TALK: #9e0b31 ; THINK: #ffaf08 ;[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/color]

Sparkling Man-Lover

grimmypink
Layout is finished!
10k please, and if there's anything you need added or changed just let me know!

[imgleft]http://i46.tinypic.com/ndtq9h.jpg[/imgleft]
[imgleft]http://i50.tinypic.com/27wug4o.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=#4E4F63][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[align=center][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [/color][/align][size=0]START POST BELOW HERE . COLOUR REFERENCE > TALK: #000000 ; THINK: #808080 ;[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Shirtless Fatcat

Shaizic

I am interested in this a r t i s t Shaizic
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Kaori Rin Liu
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Kaori, Kay
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Tough, bold, loyal, proud -- the perfect beta of the wolf pack in modern day.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
                                                ✔Colors; Hm. Maybe blues? Maybe reds or greys. Just do whatever flows with the theme. :3
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; any of these (you can mix and match too)
                                                "Oh the werewolf
                                                Comes stepping along
                                                Once I saw him in the moonlight"

"The werewolf was crying; nobody knows
                                                The werewolf has sympathy
                                                The werewolf is somebody like you and me"
                                                ✔Extra Information;
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; whever you finish. i won't need this for a long time, but i like to have it taken care of before hand. :3

Devoted Shapeshifter

xXalleycatxX

H e l l o ! My name is; Pandy The Turk
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t xXalleycatxX
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Nina Isabelle McTavish
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; The Slytherin Queen
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Rule Breaker || Spoiled || Prideful || Dark || Gorgeous
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
                                                ✔Colors; Greens and Dark colors
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;

I hate the way you bring me down
                                                I hate the things you say to me
                                                I hate the way you make me feel today but you‘re the drug I need
                                                the absence of light is so full of sin
                                                and I have lost just about everything
                                                no more life
                                                let the loneliness begin

✔Extra Information; She's a 6th year Slytherin, and a previous TriWizard Tournament Champion.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;As soon as possible!

Sparkling Man-Lover

Timecraze
Shaizic

I am interested in this a r t i s t Shaizic
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Kaori Rin Liu
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Kaori, Kay
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Tough, bold, loyal, proud -- the perfect beta of the wolf pack in modern day.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
                                                ✔Colors; Hm. Maybe blues? Maybe reds or greys. Just do whatever flows with the theme. :3
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; any of these (you can mix and match too)
                                                "Oh the werewolf
                                                Comes stepping along
                                                Once I saw him in the moonlight"

"The werewolf was crying; nobody knows
                                                The werewolf has sympathy
                                                The werewolf is somebody like you and me"
                                                ✔Extra Information;
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; whever you finish. i won't need this for a long time, but i like to have it taken care of before hand. :3

Alrighties~!

Woommy's Waifu

Pandy The Turk

Sorry it took so long to reply- I've been busy with marching band stuff- anyway do you still want me to make this? If so what style?

Timid Explorer

5,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Lalondesexual
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t anybody willing
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Rose Llewellyn
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Just Rose. Alternately, her role is "The Art Student."
                                                ✔Character's Personality; She tries to act sophisticated and condescending when in public to keep up appearances of a high-society mingler, but it ultimately fails because of the more wild side of her personality. She's fun-loving and flirty once she comes out of her shell. There's more, but I believe that's all you need.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; x x x
                                                ✔Colors; I have nothing specified yet. Artistic freedom! Sorry if that's annoying.
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; x Anything from this song, but most specifically, the verse right after the first chorus.
                                                ✔Extra Information; None!
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;ASAP, please. I'll tip extra.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff