Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lemi~Cake's Husband

Fashionable Hunter

Drape of Booming Nights
Raixal the wrath

User ImageUser Image

Here you go:

[url=brosephiineimagemap.site40.net/Raixalimgmap/map.php]
                        [imgmap]http://i.imgur.com/aHoVI4x.png[/imgmap]
                        [/url]

Just stick that in your signature. Just one question; What do you want your default link to be? That's the link that people will get if they manage to not click on any of the predefined links. Right now I just have it directing to your Gaia Profile, but I can have it go wherever you want. I can also change it at anytime and it will change in your signature automatically, no need to change anything. Just lemme know.
Oh thank you very much!!! biggrin Yes that is fine. Will I send the trade to Brose? Or to you?

zomktn's Husband

Magical Shoujo

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raixal the wrath

User ImageUser Image

Either one of us is fine. Go ahead and send it to her since I'm about to leave. Thanks : D

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Candeania
Brosephiine
Candeania
User ImageUser Image

So tried my hand at colouring a drawing I had with photoshop.....
                                ... long story short.. I am never trying it again..

How is your guys day going?

User Image

Aww. Tbh, I prefer line work to coloring, but I love the outcome of coloring. xD
          QQ, so complicated. Today is one of those days where I really just want to curl
          up and sleep all friggen day. ; 3;

User ImageUser Image

Yea sounds like me
                                I gots the line art down.. can make some pretty cute chibi's if I say so myself
                                But once it gets digitized it's like walking into a wall for me
                                Which is sad
                                Woulda been nice to make some gold for once lol
                                This inflation hurts

User Image

Aww. You can always try finding someone who likes coloring more than lines?

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
*rolls around*

Spirited Nymph

Hygienic Flatterer

Brosephiine

May I see an example order form for a sigmap?

Feral Gekko

Brosephiine
Candeania
Brosephiine
Candeania
User ImageUser Image

So tried my hand at colouring a drawing I had with photoshop.....
                                ... long story short.. I am never trying it again..

How is your guys day going?

User Image

Aww. Tbh, I prefer line work to coloring, but I love the outcome of coloring. xD
          QQ, so complicated. Today is one of those days where I really just want to curl
          up and sleep all friggen day. ; 3;

User ImageUser Image

Yea sounds like me
                                I gots the line art down.. can make some pretty cute chibi's if I say so myself
                                But once it gets digitized it's like walking into a wall for me
                                Which is sad
                                Woulda been nice to make some gold for once lol
                                This inflation hurts

User Image

Aww. You can always try finding someone who likes coloring more than lines?

i dont think i am anywhere near that good

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
ultimate fusion
Brosephiine

May I see an example order form for a sigmap?

I don't have any sample forms, sorry. You can find my past orders for
          this thread here though.
Brosephiine
Hi hi! I haven't heard anything but I just wanted to see whether the thread layout order was still open as we aren't in the new slot list.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
riveriver
Brosephiine
Hi hi! I haven't heard anything but I just wanted to see whether the thread layout order was still open as we aren't in the new slot list.

The Harry Potter one, right? Yup. c: I have it in my list, just not in my slots.
Brosephiine
riveriver
Brosephiine

The Harry Potter one, right? Yup. c: I have it in my list, just not in my slots.
Yes, for Eirwen. Thank you. How far down are we on the list?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
riveriver
Brosephiine
riveriver
Brosephiine

Yes, for Eirwen. Thank you. How far down are we on the list?

Not very. I only have the four orders right now. But I'm on another illustration deadline, gotta have
          it done by Wednesday. >.< I love the money, don't get me wrong, but I miss doing graphics. xD
            Asru

OhGaaaaaawd, kill me now.

I swear I'll have your order done today or tomorrow. Everything just blew up in my face the last few days. xD But it's settling down again thankfully.

YubiYubii's Kouhai

Fluffy Fairy

User Image

USERNAME: Yumeii
                  ORDERING FROM: Brosephiine (or are you full atm?)
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: SMALL THREAD LAYOUT
                  THEME & COLORS: The shop is an art shop and the name is candy cones so I was hoping for a pastel coloured ice cream theme or maybe neopolitain. Here is the shop Link
                  IMAGES: I don't really have any images. But I wanted ice creams hehe. Should I find some for you?I dunno are we allowed to take images from the Internet on google? If not, just use our art.
                  So, feel free to use art on our thread.
                  TEXT: 1. Candy cones (main banner)
                  2. Chenglii
                  3. Yumeiii
                  4. Essuom
                  5. Links
                  6. Open
                  DETAILS: Can the headers and subheaders not be too big height wise? Like I was thinking around about the sizes you used in your 'the library' example.
                  TOTAL: 10mil or more if needed. My first time ordering graphics. * U *

Spirited Nymph

Rose Scented

I would never. emotion_donotwant

But for serious that's okay. I don't mind waiting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff