Welcome to Gaia! ::

█████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ℜosie says...
                                  Erulastiel01

No worries! 8D I'm glad you like them! It was fun finally getting to use my LOTR brush set, lol.

And thank you for the review! You're so sweet. C: I'm glad you've enjoyed your experience with us.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

10,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Question! Is it possible to get a rush order on a thread layout if I bribe enough?

Chamomile Catastrophe

Unfortunately Brosephiine and myself don't do rush orders as we don't find it fair to those that already have orders in. Sorry about that!

Hygienic Exhibitionist

10,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Rose Scented

Chamomile Catastrophe

Unfortunately Brosephiine and myself don't do rush orders as we don't find it fair to those that already have orders in. Sorry about that!

Okay, thanks! c:

Chamomile Catastrophe

Of course! C:

Unique Romance

Alright dear! Your graphic is finished. C: I used this color palette. Let me know what you think!

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
              User Image

USERNAME: Abeno Seimei
                  DID YOU LIKE YOUR GRAPHIC?:yes! the graphics for my shop turned out stellar
                  WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTORY?: yes c:
                  WAS YOUR ORDER COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER?: yes
                  WOULD YOU RETURN FOR MORE GRAPHICS?: definitly
                  WOULD YOU REFER A FRIEND?:actually i already have but i will again
                  IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADD?: Thank you again! My little shop looks professional since you've added your touch to it. I should've reached out for your services sooner.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
We've moved threads! ... Again!

Our first move was to accommodate a very busy and pregnant Rosie.
Our second move is to make room for a brand new graphics artist joining
our ranks! The shop has been given another face lift and is now under the control
of a joint mule account to ensure we will never have to move again, even with
fluctuating schedules and new artists. c: So! Follow the pretty new banner
below to be taken to the brand new shop!

User Image

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

Alright dear! Your graphic is finished. C: I used this color palette. Let me know what you think!

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

█████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ says...

I ******** up, the woman has full sleeves now.
                                          The pick of her laying down she's missing a sleeve, I should take that picture off.
                                          Also, can the footer be longer and bigger by chance?
                                          I love the palet however.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces