Welcome to Gaia! ::

█████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ℜosie says...
                                  Marffiie

I'll have Brosie add that up. C:

I just didn't think they'd be that popular. Lol.

Formal Hunter

Rose Scented

I'll have Brosie add that up. C:

I just didn't think they'd be that popular. Lol.

You already have another order, silly. That means people will start asking for thread layouts C:

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance
                                  Asru

Both of your orders have been accepted, go ahead and send me the trades, lovelies. C:

Could you help me make a cute little posting signature like what you are using with this green and a pretty pink???
Also, I cannot WAIT to see what you come up with.
This is my old layout for her, I would have used it... but it's blurry and I don't like that.

Unique Romance

Oooh, yes, blurry. I see what you mean. Lol.

Something like this? C:

█████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ says...

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

Oooh, yes, blurry. I see what you mean. Lol.

Something like this? C:

Mmmm maybe a darker green? That's really bright lol.
I am glad I am not the only one who sees the blur lol.
I like it however.

Unique Romance

Better?

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

Better?

I'm not digging the second pink to be honest.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

Better?

Whatcha think of this????

Hygienic Exhibitionist

10,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Such pretty graphics! I'll have to get my images together when I get home so I can order c:

Unique Romance

I like it. C:

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

I like it. C:

Me too, very much so.
                                          So... have you thought of a color scheme by chance?
                                          I am working on the profile and I want it to match kinda.

Unique Romance

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to even look at her pictures ( apart from the old layout ), as I've been suuuper busy today. I'll take a look when I have a chance to get on my computer. I'm mobile at the moment.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to even look at her pictures ( apart from the old layout ), as I've been suuuper busy today. I'll take a look when I have a chance to get on my computer. I'm mobile at the moment.

Oh okay no big deal.
                                          I can always change them if I must.
                                          I'll put some reds in the profile.

Friendly Conversationalist

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rose Scented

Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond. I've been at work emo

I LOVE THEM!! Thank you sooo much. They're better than I even pictured. emotion_kirakira

Friendly Conversationalist

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
              User Image

USERNAME: Erulastiel01
                  DID YOU LIKE YOUR GRAPHIC?: I LOVED them! heart
                  WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTORY?: Yes Rose Scented is very friendly smile
                  WAS YOUR ORDER COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER?: Yes.
                  WOULD YOU RETURN FOR MORE GRAPHICS?: Already planning on it. wink
                  WOULD YOU REFER A FRIEND?: Most deff.
                  IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADD?: This has been my favorite graphic shop I've been to on Gaia since I joined in '06. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff