+1 1 100.0% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 289 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Desirable Lunatic

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
-just a random reply- What's the coding to make my boarder like a bubble box ...uhhh as in the corners are are smooth and round instead of sharp o.e..

Cute Waffles

15,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Hey, thanks for the freeb! I might visit and order again, once I have saved enough money! (: goodluck .

Eternal Noob

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Uwaah, so expensibu. Looks like I'm going to be playing a lot of zOMG now until I get an efficient amount of gold.
Btw, your profiles are pretty amazing! 8D I tried taking a shot at making profiles, but heh, it just got me confused. emotion_sweatdrop

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
Elindranyth

HEY LOOK, I WANT A PROFILE
Style: I'm fine with either style 12 or style 9, whichever you think looks better with the picture I gave you below as the header.
Art I'd like used: link
Permission given: Well, it's a banner from my favorite band's latest album so it really doesn't have any option for getting permission to use it :/
Colors I'd like used: Any colors from the picture I gave you.
Preferred font: Billy Argel Font

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
ProductOfAMurder
Elindranyth

Style: I'm fine with either style 12 or style 9, whichever you think looks better with the picture I gave you below as the header.
Art I'd like used: link
Permission given: Well, it's a banner from my favorite band's latest album so it really doesn't have any option for getting permission to use it :/
Colors I'd like used: Any colors from the picture I gave you.
Preferred font: Billy Argel Font

Sorry, I'm not accepting more orders until I am able to finish the ones I've already got

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
Elindranyth

That's okay. Would you be able to let me know when you've got more space and I'll save my order for later?

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Okay... I'm going to attempt to make my own profile... but assuming that I totally botch it and ragequit, I will be stalking this thread for when you're taking orders again. 3nodding

Time-traveling Ally

...Still stalking.
>///w///<

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Got two slots available biggrin

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

Elindranyth

Style: Basically Style 3
Art I'd like used: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/332/a/2/chibi85_by_bakura8290-d5mhv4v.gif Feel free to resize it o3o Though it does tend to get slightly fuzzy if you make it too small
Permission given: Permission given by me because... I drew it XD
Colors I'd like used: I like the colors/style used in these profiles: click, click again, and one last time. I'd prefer if the background was dark with some random shiny graphics overlayed, much like the ones linked ^^
Preferred font: None! Whatever you feel looks best :]

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

Elindranyth

Style: Style 4
Art I'd like used: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/not_fair/Angels V-day avi contest/afduexperiment-1.jpg
Permission given:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/voluptuous-vixens-pin-ups-full/t.81068193_10444/#10444
Colors I'd like used: I would prefer if it is kept monochrome, but if you feel it needs a little colour feel free to add some ^_^
Preferred font: What ever you think fits

Ruthless Wench

Elindranyth

Style: Style 12-ish
Art I'd like used: TBA - Potentially making my own art. Will confirm by 02/01/13
Permission given: TBA
Colors I'd like used: TBA
Preferred font: TBA

Canceling. Thanks anyway!

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

Ruthless Conversationalist

Elindranyth

Style: Style 8.
Art I'd like used: This.
Permission given: The first comment. Does it need to be more explicit than that?
Colors I'd like used: Brown, beige and gold were what I had in mind, but I leave it to your discretion.
Preferred font: Nothing specific, but preferably nothing super girly.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
GoIdfinch
Elindranyth

Style: Style 8.
Art I'd like used: This.
Permission given: The first comment. Does it need to be more explicit than that?
Colors I'd like used: Brown, beige and gold were what I had in mind, but I leave it to your discretion.
Preferred font: Nothing specific, but preferably nothing super girly.

Yeah, the thing with the permission is that I'm not allowed to profit off art other people made unless they're ok with it. That comment doesn't say anything about "you can have someone make a profile with that art"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff