Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Player

v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

You know, I think it's against Gaia rules to use an anime boy unless its an art you commissioned or was a stock image. Is there an anime you know of that has an angel ? Else, I cannot use someone's art.

Okay, I have currently have a few characters in mind, password too my photo album (poptart)
Finding Anime stock photo's with wings is tough unless its Fan art so forget it I guess, unless you can add wings in some magical ways.
One: Tyki Mikk from D.Gray man sample of how he look
Tyki
Two: Gintoki from Gintama sample of how he look
Gintoki
Three: Katekyo hitman reborn Byakuran sample of how he look
Byakuran

I've edited this and added qwinga via some photoshopin' skillz

How's that? This allows for a red, grey, and white themed profile ;3

Ahh yes should work just fine, though if you could tweak it so it looks like he has falling feathers that would but awsome. If not then that will do just fine.

XD Sure but wouldn't you want to see how the graphics for the layout looks first ? The composition of the profile may be a lil different

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

You know, I think it's against Gaia rules to use an anime boy unless its an art you commissioned or was a stock image. Is there an anime you know of that has an angel ? Else, I cannot use someone's art.

Okay, I have currently have a few characters in mind, password too my photo album (poptart)
Finding Anime stock photo's with wings is tough unless its Fan art so forget it I guess, unless you can add wings in some magical ways.
Tyki
Gintoki
Byakuran

Ahh yes should work just fine, though if you could tweak it so it looks like he has falling feathers that would but awsome. If not then that will do just fine.

XD Sure but wouldn't you want to see how the graphics for the layout looks first ? The composition of the profile may be a lil different

Oh sure, thanks if you'd be so kind.

Familiar Player

v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

Tyki
Gintoki
Byakuran

WIP!

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

Tyki
Gintoki
Byakuran

WIP!

Hmm if this is just a draft then THE THING IS AWESOME, but if not then blue surrounding seems off track of the colors balance and the image focus itself might be too dark that its lacks attention grab. Btw what more can I get by adding 100k too the original price?

Familiar Player

v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

WIP!

Hmm if this is just a draft then THE THING IS AWESOME, but if not then blue surrounding seems off track of the colors balance and the image focus itself might be too dark that its lacks attention grab. Btw what more can I get by adding 100k too the original price?

XD bg is just a placeholder that was dark but not black. I'm going for a jp pattern but cant decide which until the focus is done

And I don't know what do you mean by an extra 100k you get what?

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

WIP!

XD bg is just a placeholder that was dark but not black. I'm going for a jp pattern but cant decide which until the focus is done

Excuse me for the confusion once again Miss Sora, what I mean is what could I get more if I added 100k too the original price :3 (Your creativity is quite a brilliant talent haha.)

Familiar Player

v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

WIP!

Excuse me for the confusion once again Miss Sora, what I mean is what could I get more if I added 100k too the original price :3 (Your creativity is quite a brilliant talent haha.)

Hrm.... I was going for a clean complex look but I could make it complex but, you really won't need to.

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

WIP!

Hrm.... I was going for a clean complex look but I could make it complex but, you really won't need to.

Ahh, then never mind then. Thanks for taking your time too answer my question, I shall wait now.

Familiar Player

v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v
Sora Icefreeze
v-G-i-N-v

Ahh, then never mind then. Thanks for taking your time too answer my question, I shall wait now.

biggrin Yarp!

for 100k extra, I could make it more into a japanese theme but let's wait and see - ?I only have the basic composition laid out. Now I'm adding int the "frills" XD

Witty Businesswoman

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50

User Image

Name:
THE BAD LADY
Color Theme:
(use Color Lovers)
Graphics Theme:
elegant, naughty please smile
Image(s) Used:
[ X ]
Sections Wanted:
Avatar, Comments, About, Signature, Wishlist, multimedia
Do you want text/name on it? If so, what?
Welcome to the Den O' Pain
Price: 500k
Notes: Be as artistic as you like, just make it suit my name and style :3
Anything you want me to be aware of?
Comments:
Let me be honest, I didn't understand this part :[

Familiar Player

THE BAD LADY

User Image

Name:
THE BAD LADY
Color Theme:
(use Color Lovers)
Graphics Theme:
Image(s) Used:
[ X ]
Sections Wanted:
Comments:

I don't think you read the rules. Please review it.

Also, please be aware that having a signiture would add clutter to the layout on top of wishlist, comments, and about.

And lastly, for the multimedia, do you want just the play button or invisible ?

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

Name:
P o p e d B u b b l e
Color Theme:
Color Lovers
Graphics Theme:
Victorian, masquerade, elegant
Image(s) Used:
Reference to style only
Sections Wanted:
None
Price:
Notes:
I hope this isn't too vague. Please tell me if you need anything clarified.
I also hope I read the rules correctly for the "comment" section.
The image I provided was of what I am looking for as for style. I do not have images provided for you. I apoligize. ;A ;
I hope that won't hinder you.
Comments:
Jabberwocky. I think of the dancing group as well ad that gaia item. Haha

Familiar Player

P o p e d B u b b l e

User Image

Name:
P o p e d B u b b l e
Color Theme:
Color Lovers
Graphics Theme:
Victorian, masquerade, elegant
Image(s) Used:
Reference to style only
Sections Wanted:
None
Price:
Notes:
I hope this isn't too vague. Please tell me if you need anything clarified.
I also hope I read the rules correctly for the "comment" section.
The image I provided was of what I am looking for as for style. I do not have images provided for you. I apoligize. ;A ;
I hope that won't hinder you.
Comments:
Jabberwocky. I think of the dancing group as well ad that gaia item. Haha

Since you specifically want the masquerade look, could I then select a mask to use as the focal point of your layout?

Familiar Player

v-G-i-N-v

done with graphics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/wip-119.jpg

Will get to coding sometime this week

Witty Businesswoman

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50
Sora Icefreeze
THE BAD LADY

User Image

Name:
THE BAD LADY
Color Theme:
(use Color Lovers)
Graphics Theme:
Image(s) Used:
[ X ]
Sections Wanted:
Comments:

I don't think you read the rules. Please review it.

Also, please be aware that having a signiture would add clutter to the layout on top of wishlist, comments, and about.

And lastly, for the multimedia, do you want just the play button or invisible ?

I read them but I didn't understand much D: ...
Sorry my english isn't THAT good :<

So, well if you won't take my order than that's alright...

Multimedia invisible and my sig, well it's to advertise for my art shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff