Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Sora Icefreeze
laydeegirl
Sora Icefreeze

Yayyyy biggrin Trade sent smile <3.
And don't worry about it, I don't expect immediate responses because i realize people have do lives. ^.^

I meant a few pieces of avie art used with the background. I know I sound confusing, this is my first profile request whee

Sounds good! After I get a few more pieces of art, i'll post them on photobucket and pick some a few I would like encorporated into the background if that sounds good to you.

As for style i enjoy oriental, elegant, naughty, grunge, victorian, etc. You can work with that in whatever way you please with a white to blue to coal colour pallette. I don't like a whole lot of gold. But as for the one'es you showed me, I like the red and black one better, although i'd rather have something a little more unique and off centered.

I hope this helped. I'm really not too picky, and I look forward to seeing it :3

edited**

I also have photoshop yes, when it decides to work.

Since you have photoshop we can give you the psd of the thumbnail file so that you can choose which part of each commissioned art is shown in the preview. biggrin How do you think of that?

Also, Victorian and Oriental are 2 different things - could I go with either of those concepts based on the image you give me to work with?

Yes, I realize they are different, i was just listing what i like, so you can go whatever way you choose with them.

And I will definitely do that, if you're in no rush for them. tomorrow morning I move into a new city and it's going to be very hectic for the next week.

Familiar Player

laydeegirl
Sora Icefreeze
laydeegirl
Sora Icefreeze

Yayyyy biggrin Trade sent smile <3.
And don't worry about it, I don't expect immediate responses because i realize people have do lives. ^.^

I meant a few pieces of avie art used with the background. I know I sound confusing, this is my first profile request whee

Sounds good! After I get a few more pieces of art, i'll post them on photobucket and pick some a few I would like encorporated into the background if that sounds good to you.

As for style i enjoy oriental, elegant, naughty, grunge, victorian, etc. You can work with that in whatever way you please with a white to blue to coal colour pallette. I don't like a whole lot of gold. But as for the one'es you showed me, I like the red and black one better, although i'd rather have something a little more unique and off centered.

I hope this helped. I'm really not too picky, and I look forward to seeing it :3

edited**

I also have photoshop yes, when it decides to work.

Since you have photoshop we can give you the psd of the thumbnail file so that you can choose which part of each commissioned art is shown in the preview. biggrin How do you think of that?

Also, Victorian and Oriental are 2 different things - could I go with either of those concepts based on the image you give me to work with?

Yes, I realize they are different, i was just listing what i like, so you can go whatever way you choose with them.

And I will definitely do that, if you're in no rush for them. tomorrow morning I move into a new city and it's going to be very hectic for the next week.

Take all the time you need ;3 Just excited to see what sort of art you will have <3

Familiar Player

Why is my shop so bloody </3 down?!

Invisible Lover

User Image

s'okay Sora screw em. Not important.

Familiar Player

ewaaaa ; ;

Do you have that coding mastersheet for me? I'm going to work on the small order coding. THE BAD LADY graphics is done. Just waiting for PB maint to finish.

Invisible Lover

I'll do it up now. There's not much anyways.

Invisible Lover

User Image

There's a basic code in there, just change values as you like. Any extras I've made notes about so yeah. Just PM me if you've any questions or whatever. Most of it should work. If there's any particular section that you need clarification on, PM, email, IM whatever works. C8

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50

User Image

Name:
Lunaric Sun
Color Theme:
(use Color Lovers)
Graphics Theme:
I would like something sort of cute and huntress feeling
Image(s) Used:
n/a
Sections Wanted:
Avatar, Comments, About, Wishlist, hidden media if possible
Do you want text/name on it? If so, what? yes, Lunaric Sun
Price: 450k
Notes:
I would really like this to be something creative and free, I adore wolves though
Comments:
Your shop is beautiful, But I do not quite understand what you are asking about the white text

(I think I messed up on the pallet link, though it does show the right colors I like)

Familiar Player

Lunaric Sun

User Image

Name:
Lunaric Sun
Color Theme:
(use Color Lovers)
Graphics Theme:
I would like something sort of cute and huntress feeling
Image(s) Used:
n/a
Sections Wanted:
Avatar, Comments, About, Wishlist, hidden media if possible
Do you want text/name on it? If so, what? yes, Lunaric Sun
Price: 450k
Notes:
I would really like this to be something creative and free, I adore wolves though
Comments:
Your shop is beautiful, But I do not quite understand what you are asking about the white text

(I think I messed up on the pallet link, though it does show the right colors I like)

The rules if you read them would also direct you on how to answer the "comments" section. It's how I know you actually read the rules and understand.

I can take your order but there would be a long long delay and it would be a little simple.

Lastly, your colors are great! Love the combo, but I don't see how I could make a huntress sort of feeling. Huntress would be green and brown hues. More subdued. The colors right now is more like a rave party.

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Sora Icefreeze

oh I am sorry, I misread them then x.x And there is no rush, I have no hurry ^ ^
I really don't want anything super fancy, I just found that pallet and fell in love with it. I think I misput the word huntress, I just want something sort of cute but not like the super pink omg girly cute x.x

Edit ::
"When placing an order, play type in the white text, which you will need highlight the end of this sentence to see, into the 'Comments' portion of the form."

I didn't understand the" play type in the white text" I understood it as write what I thought and put it in white text.

I just wanted to point out I was trying to make this a more fun and open to your creativity, sorry if I wasn't making it real clear.

Familiar Player

Lunaric Sun
Sora Icefreeze
oh I am sorry, I misread them then x.x And there is no rush, I have no hurry ^ ^
I really don't want anything super fancy, I just found that pallet and fell in love with it. I think I misput the word huntress, I just want something sort of cute but not like the super pink omg girly cute x.x

Does one of my samples have a feeling of what you sort of want?

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Sora Icefreeze
I editted the other post if you didn't see. but this one caught my attention and this one

Familiar Player

Lunaric Sun
Sora Icefreeze
I editted the other post if you didn't see. but this one caught my attention and this one

I can make ya something along the lines of the second one :3

Familiar Player

Before we approve the order, are you set on those colors or can I deviate?

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Sora Icefreeze
were you talking to me about the colors? if so then be free with it ^ ^ I really am not picky, I just want colorful, nothing to dark ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff