Sora Icefreeze
AngelicPsychedelic
Sora Icefreeze
AngelicPsychedelic

User Image

Name:
Name here
Color Theme:
(use something like this that goes with the image used please ^^)
Graphics Theme:
kind of mysterious
Image(s) Used:
if this isnt large enough i can get the original size this is my own artwork so i give myself permission
Sections Wanted:
Avatar, Comments, link to deviantart/gallery image links would be awesome but not necessary lolol
Do you want text/name on it? If so, what?
Price:600k if you need more then let me know ^^
Notes:
Anything you want me to be aware of?
i dont believe so, i would just like the theme to go with the picture XD also if you need me to reformat the picture for you i can, i mainly want just the upper half so that the butterfly is in there ^^
Comments:
jabberwocky ... not sure if i spelt it right lol xD

i hope that 6th slot is stll open lol

XD I would prefer to not take on another Art Gallery order. If a simple graphical button/link button for you to place in your About Me would work though, I can still do it. Otherwise, the Art Gallery section profile has a base price of 800k. Another option is to see if ewa could code just a link on the profile but I'll need to check.

biggrin Hopefully I haven't scared ye away!

nah dont worry about it >: D like a graphic button is totally fine! i dont want to overwork you cuz i know how it feels to get so many complicated commissions lolol XD
or the link idea! but im not exactly sure what that means like just a link orr do you have a visual i can see? XD

also im about to pass out lolol its 4am and ive been up since so early but ill be back D: <

:3 I open slots as I get orders. The sooner I get the order, the faster things be processed. XD And also, whoever pays higher gets done faster too. 600k would place you ahead of a couple :3

oh awesome XD haha

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Q v Q Awe shoot I missed the slot...

I'm going to subscribe to this, I've been looking for good V1 profiles and so far have gotten disappointments. @ A @ One girl completely messing up the order and the other I have yet to hear back from.

So as soon as slots are completely free I hope you don't mind me ordering a simple profile~. ; 7 ;

Familiar Player

Kagamine Shi

I'm going to subscribe to this, I've been looking for good V1 profiles and so far have gotten disappointments. @ A @ One girl completely messing up the order and the other I have yet to hear back from.

So as soon as slots are completely free I hope you don't mind me ordering a simple profile~. ; 7 ;

If you don't mind a wait you can place an order now smile

It's more or less like an ongoing waiting list Orz

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sora Icefreeze
Kagamine Shi

Oh, okay! I don't mind waiting at all~. >u<

I'll quote you tomorrow with the order form and how does 750k sound? :3

Invisible Lover

User Image

Sora, did you send me the thumbnail PSD for Jedikitteh's profile yet? 8V

Familiar Player

ewagan
User Image

Sora, did you send me the thumbnail PSD for Jedikitteh's profile yet? 8V

It's in the drop box XD

Invisible Lover

kays. I'll try to finish Jedikitteh's profile ASAP. Hopefully by tuesday I'll be done. 8V

Familiar Player

Kagamine Shi
Sora Icefreeze
Kagamine Shi

XD do you have an art gallery? If not then you are gonna be higher on the list :3

Invisible Lover

User Image

oh sora next time they want to feature art and all that, limit is 6 pictures.

I'm going nuts with this one orz

Familiar Player

I shall biggrin

Invisible Lover

User Image

uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh it won't work/. //flips tables everywhere

I'll try later. not in the mood to fight with codes.

Would you be able to just make a layout? No coding.

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sora Icefreeze
Kagamine Shi
Sora Icefreeze
Kagamine Shi

XD do you have an art gallery? If not then you are gonna be higher on the list :3

Hehe no I don't, u v u I always try to give profile makers good money since I know it takes time to make them. Honestly its just a really simple profile with an about me, media [if you can make it hidden], the add/trade/message link and MAYBE a wishlist. ;u;''

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sora Icefreeze

Here's the order sweetie. >3<

User Image

Name:
Kagamine Shi
Color Theme:
Color Lovers
Graphics Theme:
Bright and cute, maybe a cute star theme with bubbles?
Image(s) Used:
Image for profile
Sections Wanted:
About, media, wishlist, and the Add/Trade/Message buttons if you could. ;7; I wanna ask if you could also add a comment button too but I feel like I'm asking for too much. XD;;;
Could you put my username 'Kagamine Shi' somewhere on it?
Price: 750k
Notes:
Just be creative with it, I always try to give profile makers as much freedom as they need. ;u;
Comments:
Jabberwocky

Edit:: Also, the art I want on it, XD I drew that. Hehe sorry I forgot to mention it. ;7;''

Familiar Player

Kagamine Shi
Sora Icefreeze

Here's the order sweetie. >3<

User Image

Name:
Kagamine Shi
Color Theme:
Color Lovers
Graphics Theme:
Bright and cute, maybe a cute star theme with bubbles?
Image(s) Used:
Image for profile
Sections Wanted:
About, media, wishlist, and the Add/Trade/Message buttons if you could. ;7; I wanna ask if you could also add a comment button too but I feel like I'm asking for too much. XD;;;
Could you put my username 'Kagamine Shi' somewhere on it?
Price: 750k
Notes:
Just be creative with it, I always try to give profile makers as much freedom as they need. ;u;
Comments:
Jabberwocky

Edit:: Also, the art I want on it, XD I drew that. Hehe sorry I forgot to mention it. ;7;''

^^ Alrighty then, I think you have started a trade too. You would be about 3rd place in line then, thanks to your bribe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff