Rewarding contests/events 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Turorials/ Guides/ Speedart Videos 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Freebies! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Gaia Profiles i'd definitely buy one 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 > >> »|

Invisible Phantom

zilvania

I'm so silly, I forgot last night redface But it's sent now! I love the layout, it's amazing! Thanks so very much :3

Blessed Hunter

9,175 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
zilvania
Shigham

hahahaha redface you're making me blush hahaha i can also do graphics outside of gaia, blogs, youtube banners, twitch profiles etc etc.. so whenever you want feel free to order

Aw, well what you design is amazing, emotion_kirakira
Cool! I'll definitely be getting something from your shop one day!
Alaoria

emotion_brofist emotion_dealwithit
YOU AS WELL !
emotion_kirakira

Wealthy Genius

User ImageUser Image

❄Type of graphic: L-Shaped Post Layout
                                                                                  ❄Pictures/images to use: Since my character is a beta mangaka thingy, I would love it if either this image or this image is in the graphics <3
                                                                                  Album
                                                                                  Password: 23117259

❄Animation: N/A
                                                                                  ❄Sample: I like numbers 1-5, 8, 11, 13, & 14 Basically anything that is big and it fits my screen zoom <3
                                                                                  ❄Style of graphic: Artistic Freedom!
                                                                                  ❄Colors: Palette
                                                                                  ❄Text: Font!
                                                                                  ❄Details: Name: Skylar Rivers
                                                                                  Description: She is basically my sweetest character who usually goes with the flow. She doesn't really judge anyone. She is also an artist and loves to do beta stuffs for mangas.

❄Valar Moghulis: Valar doaheris!
                                                                                  ❄Final offer: Z's Sketchbook + 200mil (I got more moneh so now I can pay the full 1bil from before *~*)

zilvania

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alaoria

ohhhh taking care of your granparents now! well done! so cute :') i love mines like my life take care of them, and WOW a whole book in less than a week???? my gosh you seriously read FAST girl i can tell by that you read A LOT ! well done too, and never had guessed you knew MAORI xD, i've heard of that tongue and it's very rare hmm i wouldn't want to lose my spanish tho crying
and well to be honest G.O.T. fans are even rarer here in south america, so i share your feelings about that, gladly, i've passed my fandomness through my friends! xD and they're also GOT fans too, maybe you could do the same? c;
and well, seriously, i am no picky with my friend's offers, i think real friends don't gain + money out of their friends.and with you sticking around once in a while i am more than fine!
and OMG SAKDJASKDJKASJDASJDKDSAJSKDJASKJ you freaking seriously have the LEGENDARY D-TAIL emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS MASTER emotion_kirakira
hahaha emotion_brofist but well done for you!
are questing anything else now? c: emotion_brofist
I Kirby I
omg you're back ! biggrin i'm glad you came for more hehehe
omg z's sketcbook kasjdksajdkasjdkasjdkasjdka i'll do it emotion_dowant
but please give me some time, i'm working on a big order right now, it could take me a couple of days to finish, but i think for this weekend i should start doing it
emotion_kirakira

Wealthy Genius

zilvania

O:
It seems like I picked the right item to bribe you with emotion_awesome
And that's okay! ><
I won't be using her anytime soon so no worries on that! c:
I shall start trade now <3
emotion_omnomnom

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
A v e m a r i a xo
emotion_omnomnom

OMG you have such cute aviiiis emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
zilvania
A v e m a r i a xo
emotion_omnomnom

OMG you have such cute aviiiis emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

yours is cuter though > .< !!
but thank youuuu emotion_hug emotion_kirakira !!
emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart
emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items