Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

XdisturbedxcoyoteX
claude kenn

Morning how are you? Happy Easter (If you celebrate it)
i'am good. how are you?
yup were haveing easter dinner i have the turkey in the oven it smells so good. happy easter too

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
claude kenn

I am sad, the prime rib roast I pulled out is still frozen. No prime rib for coyote for dinner. Note to self: twelve pounds of meat does not though in under twenty four hours.
Oh and I bet it smell sooooo good in your house right now.
XdisturbedxcoyoteX
claude kenn

I am sad, the prime rib roast I pulled out is still frozen. No prime rib for coyote for dinner. Note to self: twelve pounds of meat does not though in under twenty four hours.

fill your sink up with hot water from the spickit and put the prime ribs in a bag or if there already in a bag and let it set for an hour it should start thawing out

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
claude kenn
XdisturbedxcoyoteX
claude kenn

fill your sink up with hot water from the spickit and put the prime ribs in a bag or if there already in a bag and let it set for an hour it should start thawing out

I'll have to ask my dad if he wants to do that, he's cooking it. He's really safety concious when it comes to cooking foods and he'll probablly pull some meat safety rule out of his rear. Or something.
XdisturbedxcoyoteX

I'll have to ask my dad if he wants to do that, he's cooking it. He's really safety concious when it comes to cooking foods and he'll probablly pull some meat safety rule out of his rear. Or something.
lol yup just make sure it dosent thaw too much you just want to start the process faster to get done in time but if you leave it in too long it can go bad but if it's frozen it will be fine
UnrisenPhoenix

Awww that's HEAVENLY! Thanks Phoe, and tell Paxy thanks!

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
claude kenn

Well of course he pulled the whole it will bleach the flavor our of the meat thing up so no prime rib for Coyote tonight. We have it tommorow. At least I get brunch.
gonk
XdisturbedxcoyoteX
claude kenn

Well of course he pulled the whole it will bleach the flavor our of the meat thing up so no prime rib for Coyote tonight. We have it tommorow. At least I get brunch.
lol lol well i hope you enjoy them when you have them
Let's see.. recess carrot, chocolate bunny, $500, ginger ale, king sized butterfinger, recess egg, and TONS of ferrero rochets
I love my boyfriend

Dangerous Survivor

Happy easter erveybody!
*hops about like a bunny*
My plans consist of apartment hunting! And making myself dinner!
So, less interesting.

Aethea:
Holy crap O_O
$500 for an easter present?
Is your boyfriend in the mafia or something? eek

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
-strolls in from brunch stuff full of food and flops on thread-
Happy Easter everyone. I ish a happy Coyote. Got fed and got to see my most favorite bar tender in the world. I swear that man is gorgeous. And this is coming from somone who likes the same sex. Poor guy was exhausted though when he came in today for work, he closes down bar at like two and he had to be to work at like 10 today for the Easter Special.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
claude kenn

I am sure we will, thank you for the ideas though I wish we could have it today.

Dangerous Survivor

XdisturbedxcoyoteX

*scratches behind the ears*
That sounds like fun. What'd you eat?

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
UnrisenPhoenix
XdisturbedxcoyoteX

*scratches behind the ears*
That sounds like fun. What'd you eat?

-wags tail happily-
French toast stuffed with cream cheese and berries, and topped with whip cream (forgot that name of it), and a Chocolate Rum Java Torte. It was sooo good not I'm hyped up on sugar and caffeine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff