Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Dangerous Fatcat

UnrisenPhoenix
Evercrossed

Yep, at last count she had TWELVE.
I think since she's gotten down to around ... 6-8? Somewhere around there.
Which is almost average XD

Wow, I could not handle that.
How does she do that? xD

Dangerous Survivor

Ouvie

User Image
User Image
          Your order is ready!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce non ipsum ut lacus pharetra condimentum. Quisque magna neque, euismod ut elementum vel, ullamcorper ac sem. Nullam dapibus lorem vitae orci ullamcorper id tincidunt magna varius. Etiam volutpat, est quis dignissim laoreet, justo diam adipiscing lacus, ac elementum nisi leo ut eros. Mauris turpis justo, lacinia non posuere venenatis, viverra non turpis. Pellentesque dapibus consectetur euismod. Curabitur commodo placerat suscipit. Curabitur elit magna, consequat quis iaculis sit amet, ultrices ac odio. Praesent rutrum nulla sit amet enim iaculis sodales. Nullam volutpat est sit amet sapien interdum porttitor. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

Quisque pharetra eros at sem tristique tristique. Duis pretium velit a ante egestas eleifend eget ut urna. Donec id viverra dui. Nullam non tincidunt odio. Suspendisse sollicitudin blandit vehicula. Cras lectus dolor, commodo sed aliquet sit amet, cursus ac augue. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam enim justo, pharetra vel elementum ac, malesuada vitae orci. Aenean aliquam interdum ante, at eleifend odio pellentesque sit amet. In nibh metus, elementum vitae condimentum congue, pulvinar at ante.

Seretti

Also, Pax asked me to let you know that the first profile layout you ordered has a busted image link.
Can you send the right one? ^_^

Dangerous Survivor

Evercrossed

I am pretty sure she's superhuman *grave nod*
XD

Pure-hearted Trash

UnrisenPhoenix

User Image

* A* So pretty~ I'll send the trade now.
        Wahhh, I love it~

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

-playfully tugs on Phoe and Paxs hair-

Everyday Garbage

-dives into the pillows and resurfaces with Thistle-

Everyday Garbage

Dangerous Survivor

*tackles Poe*
What show time? O_O
Guess what?
I have two more IRL commissions! *so excited*

Lunatic

UnrisenPhoenix

Also, Pax asked me to let you know that the first profile layout you ordered has a busted image link.
Can you send the right one? ^_^

Ouch... Well, um... How about this? and it's still only for inspirational use since I don't have the rights to use that exact pic ^^

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Happy Zombie Jesus day!!! 4laugh

Ooh, ooh! And last night, me, the boyfriend, and a couple of our friends went ghost exploring! It was scary crazy, but also very awesome. @.@

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
chelsea-chee
Happy Zombie Jesus day!!! 4laugh

THIS

Everyday Garbage

UnrisenPhoenix
*tackles Poe*
What show time? O_O
Guess what?
I have two more IRL commissions! *so excited*

-cuddles Phoe-
I meant shower time, lmao. I was on my iPod and it changed it to showe time instead. O.o
Seriously?! YAY! -does a happy dance-
Your art is that amazing!! <333

Everyday Garbage

Okay, now that I'm able to post proper without things being changed on me...I'm going for a SHOWER!! xD

-hands Thistle over to Phoe and bounces off-

Everyday Garbage

Hey, Pax. I am [banana] and I would like [banana]. I would very much like you to use [banana], for the overall effect of a [squirrel]. Some images I would like used are here [bananabananabananaorangebanana]. Some text I would like included is [orangebananasquirrel]. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [a few crumbs from an otherwise empty bag of chips found laying in a dark alley way] for this order to be completed by [BANANASQUIRREL]. Some details about my order: [I hope this helped lighten the load and the mood! Love you!] Also, I found your shop by [Squirrelbananabananaorangegrape]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [a few crumbs from an otherwise empty bag of chips found laying in a dark alley way].

Everyday Garbage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas