Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
UnrisenPhoenix

XdisturbedxcoyoteX

User Image
User Image

Delivery! Hope you like it, and again, you don't have to pay the full amount since it was late ^_^

User Image

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVES IT! I LOVES MY NEW SHANE GRAPHIC THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Of course I pay full amount for beautiful graphic that is so beautiful and pretty and beautiful!

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
UnrisenPhoenix
For realsies? Tell her I said thank you (and thank you to you too, of course), and sorry to be adding to her work load sweatdrop
The graphics I could make were definitely not up to par with the minimum for the RP this is for, and there's no one I trust more for my graphic needs than Starbucks and Shakespeare > w <

Shirtless Poster

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
UnrisenPhoenix
Ahh. Yeah we've got fruit flies too, except they like our garbage disposal. And tell her there's no rush on my order, I completely understand. I will be going to school back in August and my own commissions are gonna be coming out slow. I mean, they are now because of so much going on...but I'm slowly but surely working on them.

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Since I am here, does anyone know of any active avatar edit shops?

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Also, I really can't decide what I want as my graphics. I'm torn between anime and my OCs. Anyone have any suggestions?
Can the different headers be different graphics?

Dangerous Fatcat

Hey, Pax. I am Evercrossed and I would like Deluxe Thread Layout. I would very much like you to use Just make it colorful, with red, green, blue etc, for the overall effect of a A cute, graffiti theme. Some images I would like used are here <3 <3. Some text I would like included is Spray Love ♥ for main, then, Intro, Bundles, Models, Links in Links out, Others . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 800k for this order to be completed by I really need it by tonight, but I can wait till tomorrow, or the next day. Some details about my order: I loved the first one you made me, "She's Fantasmagorical" with the headphones. I love that design. <3 May I have it like that again? c: Also, I found your shop by I'm yo regular <3. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 850k.

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

-burries deep into the thread-
FOUND IT!

-pulls out a piece of lint-

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

UnrisenPhoenix

Thanks!
A friend of mine actually made that bump for me out of boredom xD shes really good with things like that owo

Dangerous Survivor

Evercrossed

Accepted!
It should be done sometime tomorrow probably ^_^

Phae-chan

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you there sad
I will tell you though that while Pax CAN do different graphics for different headers, that would require a pretty crazy bribe.
Because she'd essentially have to do a new graphic for each banner, instead of just having one template and changing the words on it for each section.
But the main graphic and the graphics for the sub-banners are always different from each other, if that helps ^_^

P o i z 3 n

I keep thinking that I chased them out, and then I go back in there and like pull the blinds and a dozen come flying out crying
I don't mind bugs, but it's just really annoying to be honest XP

Shirtless Poster

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
UnrisenPhoenix

I keep thinking that I chased them out, and then I go back in there and like pull the blinds and a dozen come flying out crying
I don't mind bugs, but it's just really annoying to be honest XP

I can dig it D:
Fruit flies are not the business ;n;

Magical Genius

Dangerous Lunatic

Got...My...Computer....Back...
//faints

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Men's Adidas sandals are amazingly comfy!!

Dangerous Survivor

Lorem Corpus

Pax is taking an early morning break to work on your order ....

Evercrossed

and then she'll be doing yours!
^_^

Shirtless Poster

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff