Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Shirtless Poster

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
-waves-
How is everyone?

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

Sparkly Lunatic

Dangerous Survivor

Lorem Corpus

Lorem!
Okay, so, rush orders are usually about twice that, though she'd normally make an exception for you since you're a friend, a returning customer, and one of our roleplayers.
BUT It's the last week of Pax's summer classes, and one of her teachers misjudged the amount of time they had left, so she is going to be suuuuuper busy this week.
So she feels bad about it, but she's so busy and has so many other orders that she can't justify making an exception for you, even if she wants to.
So, if you still want it done within a couple days, you'll have to bribe like 400k. If not, you're welcome to just place the order and she'll get to it when she gets to it, but it probably won't be for a couple weeks.
She says she's super sorry crying

XdisturbedxcoyoteX

Pax is working on your order now, and says that you don't have to pay her so much since it's late.
She's sorry, it's just been a weird and busy few days. But it will be done soon!

P o i z 3 n

Doing well, aside from the infestation of fruit flies in our kitchen sad
Who knew they love hot dog buns? *shudder*

Greteh

Dude, awesome bump!

THeSLuSH

Hello there. How've you been?

Seretti

Uchiha Roxas

Robayn

The Chaos is Controlled

P o i z 3 n

So, you all have orders waiting!
Unfortunately, it's the last week of Pax's summer classes, and one of her teachers misjudged the amount of time they had left, so she is going to be suuuuuper busy this week. She's still hoping ideally to finish like an order a day maybe, but please be understanding of the delay sad
Once this week is over though, Pax will be back in full and glorious force! wink

Sparkly Lunatic

I am good! I was supposed to go to the university today but I got a recall notice for one of my cars in the mail, so I have to take it to the shop >< At least its free!

How are you??

Dangerous Survivor

THeSLuSH

Eh, doing all right.
I skipped class like all week last week, so I need to get back in the swing of things ... >_>

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
UnrisenPhoenix
Thanks for getting back to me! I totally understand the hecticity of summer classes... shame on that teacher for their poor time management - n -

I actually would be willing to pay the 400k for a rush order, but if Pax is too busy I don't want to add anything on to her schedule, so if she doesn't have the time to complete it in the next few days, I would be willing to pay 200k for the standard wait time :3

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
WOW, that is super busy!!!
I'm more than happy to wait for my order :)

Dangerous Survivor

Lorem Corpus

She said she'll do it for you, since you want it ^_^
I'll put your order in the thread!

Robayn

I know you had a hopeful deadline in yours, so when Pax does get to working on orders I'll remind her of that.
You're such a good customer <3

XdisturbedxcoyoteX

User Image
User Image

Delivery! Hope you like it, and again, you don't have to pay the full amount since it was late ^_^

User Image

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
UnrisenPhoenix

I'm just appreciative, which is the least that you guys deserve!

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ok I'm not really here, but I did have to share this all with you since Pax's gift a while back made me think of it. *slaps down my new pretty from HoA*

User Image

Dangerous Survivor

Reoakee

Ollo!
Long time no see!
*stares at the horse*
It's so preeeeetty ~ 4laugh

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*snuggles up to Phoe* Hello. I just got out of class and am waiting to be picked up for my date with my bf, hence why I'm not really here wink

I know I was so happy when the artist said they would make her for me <3 and the certist did a great job putting Ryo-Ohki's other forms on there ^.^ it was a nice surprise.

Dangerous Survivor

Reoakee

It looks super good ^_^
Hope you and the boytoy have fun! Whatcha gonna do?

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Thankie.

Well I'm sleep deprived and tired, so I said food and movies. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash