/ whispers again
I was just taking a shot in the dark
Glad I guessed right xD

Since you did not. . .
I CLAIM THIS PAGE IN THE NAME OF ME~!
-has the print screen to prove it- >W>
even more proof

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Done done done and done, and there are a few changes that I made to it seeing as I was a dumb dumb and didn't have the original editable version before I put in the gif >w<
But I made it as near to the original that I could, I hope that's alright.
Buuuut I think I found a prettier font - I hope you like it >w<
#pleasedonthurtmeforchangingthefont
and you're fine honey ^_^ I mean I did accept it and when I agree to something I accept full responsibility. Or I at least try to.
I want to give you the best graphic that I can, cause I know how I feel when I love a graphic and want to use it.
Well, take a look at the changes and see if it's to your liking ^_^

Gracious Gatekeeper

Wing Admiral Azrai

I was going to start working on your graphic soon and I was wondering if it would be alright if I looked for other images of Jack Frost.
I would still use that image that you provided for me and I can link you to some that I find to see if you like them.
Lucunda Somina
Wing Admiral Azrai

I was going to start working on your graphic soon and I was wondering if it would be alright if I looked for other images of Jack Frost.
I would still use that image that you provided for me and I can link you to some that I find to see if you like them.

The thing about that image that I like in particular is that the person has darkish skin and not pale. So I would like for you to only use the one please.

Gracious Gatekeeper

Wing Admiral Azrai
The thing about that image that I like in particular is that the person has darkish skin and not pale. So I would like for you to only use the one please.

Alright then, thank you for letting me know ^_^

Noble Noob

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
User Image
User Image

● ● ● thread title: The Price for Blood
                                                                    ● ● ● Thread Type; A Role Playing thread :3
                                                                    ● ● ● Images;
                                                                    Blood smear or Magnifying glass(for like rules and the smaller banners)
                                                                    Dark city (probably use this one for the header)

● ● ● Graphics; The header (with the title The Price for Blood), Rules, Story, Characters, Story Updates
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; The Role playing is a murder mystery type of role play with some fantasy mixed in there
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; No real preference
                                                                    ● ● ● Text; "Be careful when seeking for blood, the price can be heavier than you wish for"
                                                                    ● ● ● Coding; Just graphics please~ (or maybe a little thingy for a quick link)
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; Red, white, black, gold (very faintly)
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; If this can be finished relatively quickly~ I will throw in extra
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 5bil?
                                                                    ● ● ● Slot; Normal?
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; 09/05/14

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lucunda Somina

>.>
I was tired
It was late
I wanted to sleep
<.<
<3

bb yuki's Oppa

Garbage

Forlorn Toaster

♕ Nevermind, I decided against it emo
But anyways, how was your day? ♕

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Imagine_L0V3

Hello there Love~
I will start your order as soon as I'm done with this one I'm working on currently <3

Can you tell me a little bit about your role-play and what things you'd like in it? Like... would you like a banner, links to other threads? Or better yet do you have a test thread for your role-play I can look at to get a better feel for it? : 3
Lucunda Somina

hmmm...
on the left of the image, there's like a photo roll thing (totally don't know what it's called).
i was wondering if the could be removed?
I liked in the first go how the picture of the side of her face was.
maybe i'm being stupid but it looks like the white parts around it became longer (psh i could totally be wrong).
i kind of don't like that. I like the blended into the whiteness of the post look but where i can still see her face.
a heart is also in direct contact with her eye in the big face one too. i like the eyes in that one because they look so sad (it fits my character's background). can i ask you to please make it so you can see the eye in that one? it's really important to me.
thank you so much for changing the font but... ( i don't want to be mean. :c ) i think i preferred the other one more.
i'm unsure out the outfit graphic because it just seems different. i'm not sure if i like it or not yet. maybe it's just the font.
i think if i see with with the new modifications ( so sorry! >.< ) then i can make an accurate decision if i like it or not. c:

i did really like how you focused more on the picture in the circle frame though. c:
the time skip looks so much better! I love that too!

sorry for having you have to do more modifications. :c

Noble Noob

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Well I already have the RP started with the story and everything so that I could possibly get some recruits~
            But I don't have any fancy/ cool banners like you can make here emotion_kirakira
            Here's the link to the thread btw: Link (Hyuah!)

Anti Inquisitor

Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

♕ Nevermind, I decided against it emo
But anyways, how was your day? ♕

Alrighty then : 3
It's alright.
Long
How was yours?

Anti Inquisitor

Ararelia
User Image
User Image
                                                              Forlorn Toaster

● ● ● Character's Name; Elliot Sinclair
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; one and two
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; L-shaped if you can ^^
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; not really too sure about this one, so artistic freedom!
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A
                                                                    ● ● ● Text; Some nights we open up the flood
                                                                    And some nights we are lost
                                                                    And some nights we’re choking on the words
                                                                    But some we light on fire

So if you’re out there in the cold
                                                                    I’ll cover you in moonlight
                                                                    If you’re a stranger to your soul
                                                                    I’ll bring you to your birthright
                                                                    I want the storm inside you awoken now

I want your warm bright eyes
                                                                    To come back to me
                                                                    And hold on to me
                                                                    You know I won’t lie
                                                                    I will never look away

● ● ● Colors; this maybe? or just any colours you think would work x]
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; could you add an OOC, Location, and Company somewhere in there?
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 2mil?
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; any time you can get it done :] i don't mind waiting~

Also, I remember you hello x3

I am just typing up your coding now.
I am sorry it has taken so long.
Forlorn Toaster

lol that's totally fine! x] <3

Anti Inquisitor

Ararelia
Forlorn Toaster

lol that's totally fine! x] <3

It will be finished tomorrow night for sure

Quick Reply

Submit