Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

welcome to s l e e k l a y o u t s ; a custom v1 profile shop

announcements;

12/24/14 • New Thread Layout
                                              04/06/14 • Announcement on pg.179
                                              12/09/13 • Christmas Theme Layout
                                              08/09/13 • New Thread Layout ♥
                                              10/26/11 • Halloween Theme Layout
                                              8/8/11 • New Thread Layout
                                              1/30/11 • Sleek Layouts is opened !
                User Image
                                        slots are: auto/rlc only | full

b r i b e s l o t s ;
                                        - closed
                                        - closed

a u t o s l o t s ;
                                        - open
                                        - open

r l c s l o t s ;
                                        - open

User Image
                                        - Follow Gaia ToS, and other Gaia rules/regulations.
                                        - Be respectful, not rude.
                                        - Be patient, do not rush me.
                                        - Speak English, (D0nt typ3 lek d1s$).
                                        - No begging/whining.
                                        - Do not advertise for other shops.
                                        - Do not steal graphics here, or redistribute.
                                        - Keep language clean.
                                        - Do not ask me to draw art, this is a layout shop not a art shop.

Please note:
                                        - NO REFUNDS, once trade has been accepted and layout has been sent there are no refunds.
                                        - Save your layout and coding, I am NOT responsible if you 'misplace' or 'lose' your layout.
                                        - I have the right to reject any offers.
                                        - NEVER send a trade until your order has been accepted!
                                        - I can change rules/pricing any time.
                User Image

SAMPLES:
                                        User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                        User Image
                                        User Image User Image User Image
                                        User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                        User Image User Image User Image User Image

More samples available at http://luminouscity.deviantart.com/!

Bribe:
                                        • Bribes must be above 100,000,000,000g.

Autoslot:

* = most wanted item
                                        Note: If there is a # next to the autoslot item, it means you must offer that # of that item
                                        Other:
                                        • Autoslot items guarantee you a slot regardless if shop is full.
                                        • I may accept items as payment depending on what the item is.
                                        • Profiles may take up to 1 week (sometimes more) to complete depending on how busy I am.

User Image

How to Pay/Order:
                                        Step 1- Post c o m p l e t e d order form here.
                                        Step 2- I will quote you if I accept your order.
                                        Step 3- You send offer/trade and I will begin creating your layout.
                                        Step 4- I will send you a image of your layout and ask if you want any changes.
                                        Step 5- You accept trade.
                                        Step 6- I accept trade and send you layout + coding via PM.

Click here for the order form!
                                        Post order forms here, and NOT in the test forum! Any and all orders posted there will be denied!
                User Image
                BLOOMING;
                started from the bottom now i'm here bcuz of her
                she is an amazing profiler and taught me a bunch of neat 'tricks'
                don't think i coulda ever started profiling w/o her help emotion_bigheart

Nightwish Faerie;
                she is the most amazing customer I've ever had
                I'm so blessed to be able to call her my friend
                She has an amazing personality and a heart of gold to match 4laugh
                I don't think I can ever repay her enough for the kindness she has shown me emotion_kirakira

Glacesu:
                Another amazing loyal customer with a heart of gold!
                Cannot thank her enough for her kindness emotion_hug

User Image

Links In:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/s-l-e-e-k-layouts-open/t.69201307/][img]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/cafekilla/sleeklysminibutton_zpsd3176c30.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/s-l-e-e-k-layouts-open/t.69201307/][img]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/cafekilla/sleeklybigbutton_zps03f758ee.png[/img][/url]

Links Out:

Buttons must be 88x31.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Banners 200x40 (or under).
                                        User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                        User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                        User ImageUser Image
                                        User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                        User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                        User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Feel free to ask me to link/button you here 3nodding
                User Image

Other:
                                        User Image
                                        User Image

Credits:
                                        - l u m i n o u s c i t y for thread layout.
                                        - animerenders @ animerender.net for anime render.
                                        - soghislaine @ livejournal/deviantart for textures.
                                        - fromfisa @ deviantart for the tumblr/DA buttons.
                                        - animerender.com for the stock.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me 4laugh

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

you should all buy her profiles ok
BLOOMlNG
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

you should all buy her profiles ok

Thanks Fayth whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas