Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

User ImageUser Image

#FF004F #FF6E4A

A joint quest between Regine Masilang and kawaiikendii
                                          We'd like to thank tubercular skies for the wonderful graphics!
                                          Don't forget to our thread.. yum_puddi

x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x

Seeker

User Image

Hi there, we are Regine Masilang (Regine) and kawaiikendii (yumi). We are two girls from the Philippines.
                      We met at Regine's Quest Thread and almost instantly became friends.
                      Then one day, Yumi asked Regine to set up a joint quest thread.
                      And obviously, Regine did not turn down the opportunity. We discussed things through PM.
                      And here we are, joined in a quest thread called Sweet Reverie.
                      We hope you stay and chat and help us even in simple things!
                      Acts of Kindness can never be too small

Seeker

User Image

Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
                      Stay and Chat with us, please?
                      Do not harrass or beg from the donators or anyone in the thread.
                      Do not page-stretch please. This includes quoting anything from the front page.
                      Do not use chat speak ( lyk dis ) here.
                      Do not advertise, keep it in your sig. Quote Regine Masilang or kawaiikendii to be affiliates.

Seeker

User Image

profile || trade || message || guildposthistory petition || deviantart

Hai, everyone! This is Regine Masilang
                          Please call me Regine, Jean or whatever you like<33
                          I collect signs, yes that is my main quest.
                          The quests I am questing atm is for my sign-buying funds.

Quests:

Gold: OO1, OOO // 5 OOO OOO
                                      I am actually planning to make a sign contest.
                                      If you see my other quest thread, you'll see that I have a million already..
                                      but then, I am using that to buy signs.. This quest is for a contest..
                                      Understood? :3

Random Items: OOO, O12 // 1OO OOO
                                      This can be just random junk in your inventory you want to dispose of
                                      or anything that you feel like donating to a lucky me, anything really.
                                      It may cost 100GG or 100 000GG, all is appreciated.

Seeker

User Image
                      konnichiwa! / hello! / ni hao! / hola! / ciao! / aloha! / bonjour!

hey! ~ ◕ ◡ ◕

This is kawaiikendii~ ≩ ω ≨
                      i love candy | music | arts | chibi | anime | drawing | tektek | gaia ♥
                      talk to me if you wanna know moar~ 8D
                      i hangout @ towns most of the time.. ^o^

~

{ M } a i n quest ~
                      User Image 1,2OO,OOO // ABP updated every 5Ok.

{ N } e x t quest ~
                      User ImageUser Image

{ S } i d e quest ~

1OOK below

1OOK above
                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

5OOK above
                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1MIL above
                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Seeker

User Image
                      ʀeɕɩηe

II Fairy water II // 1OOOGG
                              kamdist // 12 random items
                              donator // donation
                              donator // donation
                              donator // donation

ӌuϻɩ

II Fairy water II // 1OOOGG
                              Gay-a-Online-Forever // 25,OOOGG
                              Cerianne // Black Bao
                              donator // donation
                              donator // donation

Seeker

User Image

ɩηҡs ɪη

User Image
                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-sweet-reverie-joint-qt-chat-with-us/t.84284173_1/][img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg586/PWYCShop/regine/tinyban.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-sweet-reverie-joint-qt-chat-with-us/t.84284173_1/][img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg586/PWYCShop/regine/smallban.jpg[/img][/url]

ɩηҡs oυт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Seeker

R E S E R V E D
Just in case!

Seeker

O P E N
Yay! You may post now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers