Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin I write on Fanfiction.net too, I two main stories that i am working on, one is from tamora's protector of the small collection, I am also working on a POTC, I write mostly slashm, but I am working on a m/f one for Spirited Away, my pen name is musegurl
I'm an ff.net author - I've been there for a long time now, since '01, though I haven't posted anything recently. All my stuff up there is crossover fiction. Name's Calimetaure; quick link is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=54976

The link to my own site is also there, which leads to all my non-crossover stuff.
I mostly write DBZ and most of that is Yaoi so if your a dbz yaoi fan come check out some of my stuff 3nodding Lost Pink Angel
I'm a fanfiction.net writer ^_^ I don't write yaoi or yuri, though. I write het. Anyway, here's mine:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ippikiookami13

I write DBZ, YGO, Sorcerer Hunters, YYH, Codename: Kids Next Door, Sonic the Hedgehog, and I have a Justice League story, plus I have others that I'm going to work on.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
lol! so many writers on here! lol I've been writing on there for about...uh let me check *Goes off to her link for the date she stareted* OMG! 7 YEARS! 0_0 Jesus christ! I feel so old! crying Im only 19! *Sniff* 7 years...God...writing Yaoi since i was 12...bloodly hell...*Cough* Erm...has anyone else writing for longer than me? Anyone? Hey if there are any Final Fantasy Yaoi authours out there! Tell me!^^

Jade xx

Quote:
Pen neme: Jade Queen of the Damed
Favorite Yaoi Paring at the moment: Squall/Laguna (You all know you like it really! wink
Favorite storty of the moment: Sapphire17 (My bud) and The past is the past (Bryan/Lei) Please! go read here fic it rocks! ^^
my only good ones are Kingdom hearts.......One called Broken Hidden Stolen........(yaoi!^^) Tinkeu's profile
Shuichi_I
Hi, I'm an author on ff.net, too. I only have three stories posted yet and they're all from different mangas.

Never letting go- Chapters 1-4; Yi-Gi-Oh! fic. “You love me?” he spat the words out as if they where filthy, soiling his mouth as he spoke them. “That is hilarious!” he clenched his free hand into a fist and tightening his grip around the younger boys chin so hard... YAOI WARNING! CAPTER 4 IS UP!

No turning back- Chapters 1-3; Demon Diary fic. Raenef has done something really bad and Eclipse is furious! Will Eclipse loose his beloved little demon lord before he has a chance to confess his feelings towards the seraph, but what is his feelings towards Raenef? Shounen-ai. Chapter 3 is UP!

When darkness falls- Chapter 1&2; D N Angel fic.
Dark has somehow managed to rape Daisuke. Dai has now no one to lean back against, to trust, and he is scared that he will be hurt even more. Suddenly Dark dissapears, what happened?(Sorry, I suck at summaries...) Chapter 2 IS UP!

Since I'm lazy, I just copied the summaries off of my profile page... feel free to read and review my stories if you think they sound interesting. ^-^

http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimisakikun

DUDE! You're cool!!! nice to see a male yaoi writer for once^^
My name there is PraiseDivineMercy. I write mostly Rurouni Kenshin and I am working on a Cowboy Bebop/Kenshin crossover.

What You Leave Behind
(Traditional pairings)A young woman, fleeing from her past, moves into an old house carrying a tragic history. She is not alone...-PG

Wacky Jidouhanbaiki
[COMPLETE] Kenshin, Sano, and Yahiko encounter a vending machine. Surprisingly NOT random.-G

Innocence
Battousai encounters Innocence personified. What will he learn about himself? What bearing does this have on his future?-PG-13

Fear, Love, and Ignorance
[COMPLETE] An answer to an often asked question of the Kenshin/Kaoru relationship. Sad but sweet.-PG-13

My Date With the Battousai's Daughter
[COMPLETE] All fathers are protective, and Kenshin is no exception.-PG

The Smile
A One-shot exploring the meaning of the mysterious "Rurouni Smile".-G

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=457227
I've been there for years, but I only decided to write smt now... my name there is murdering-cute... wink
I write Gundam Wing fics and not very good ones redface

My person on there is Deathsdragon. Enter that in the serach bar if you wanna find my rubbish. ^__^ But the stories on my faviorites list are the best FFN has to offer!

^_^
ME

Link: www.fanfiction.net/~kojinokemono

I have a HanaKimi ish fic a Fruits Basket one, a rambled one um... will eventually put up my Inu one.... have another HanaKimi one... Oh hell, just take a look for yourself XD
MasterMarthOfAllPlushies at your service! I write Super Smash Brothers fics! Yay me! ...I REALLY need to finish my last story... sweatdrop

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sakura Mota.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=197582

I write mostly DBZ fics; my most popular one is about Bardock returned to life. It's almost 2 years old and I'm really proud of it. ^_^
The name's Bounty Hunter666, and so far I only have two fics up, both incomplete. The first one is Kim Possible (lol please don't ask xp inspiration comes in strange ways), and that one only has one chapter so far. My DBZ fic is 7 chapters so far. Check me out sometime 3nodding
I have only one story posted on FF.N and the total amount of reviews for it is 38...I'm not even finished with the story. sweatdrop I haven't updated in about...a month...writer's block sucks sooooo much. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff