Welcome to Gaia! ::

I write mainy Gunadam Wing yaoi stories and i have one Inu Yash, but it's just a cute little thing. Anyway, my persona is ryoko21 and my gndam stories are pretty good, especially my new one, Heero's Tears. It's currently at 21 chapters and it gets updated about once a week. I wanted a story that showed more Heero angst and Duo saving him than the other way around. Plus, Duo got really, really cool wings.
I'm there. I write Harry Potter and Discworld fic, but I've only got the one HP fic up at present.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=402175
My username is Kameko Neko. I have only one fanfiction going and it's for Inuyasha. Inu/kag. Lemons included biggrin

Description: With all the Shards almost collected, Kagome feels her heart pulling at her. She doesn't want it all to end. But it hurts so much. She wishes she would just forget everything. Some people should be careful what they wish for.
http://milo.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2700890

Just began a new CCS fanfiction yesterday!
Card Captor Sakura: Year of the Dragon ~ The Sakura Cards vs. the powers of the Chinese Zodiac! Be sure to read!

Also, LOTR poem so far!
I'm there! I'm currently working on an RK fic "Prisoner of War" and an RK/IY crossover "Hanyou." I post one shots and poems all the time too.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=463478
I wite Zelda and FF9 fics. I don't know why, but I really enjoy torturing Sheik, Zedla and Link. eek It's really funny, though. My user ID is Kinda-Mayvelle.
well, my site on ffn is HERE. I write for a lot of different animes and I have 2 x-men evolution fics. not because I like x-men evolution, but because after having been forced to watch it for a month, I had no choice... so I stick mainly to anime. No Harry Potter though, wouldn't subject ya to that ^^;;;

-shadow
taste of fire on ffn

i write a lot of different stuff. lets see i have RK beginning story and YYH. but then i have A LOT of stories that arent listed, i still have to type a lot. redface if any1 knows my works and likes them or has constuctive critism, then please pm me!
I have a account on FF.net, my name is 'Sparklee182' i'm currently morking on a Inuyasha fanfiction!
I have stuff on ff.net! My userid is Chaos6 3nodding
I write mostly Yaoi Beyblade Fanfictions because i have no talent in any other aread ^-^;

Phoenix Dreams Fanfiction

Linki

Warning: I said before, I've only written Yaoi Fanfictions =) So if you dont like it, please dont read it...i warn people so i dont get flames =)
Phoenix Dreams
I write mostly Yaoi Beyblade Fanfictions because i have no talent in any other aread ^-^;

Linki

Warning: I said before, I've only written Yaoi Fanfictions =) So if you dont like it, please dont read it...i warn people so i dont get flames =)
Phoenix Dreams
Phoenix Dreams

Linki

Sorry about double post v.v;;

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I write for Fanfiction.net as Chocolate Roses. I mostly write Inu Yasha, but I'm looking into writing some more Teen Titans (I have one fic up for that), Hellsing, and perhaps indulge myself in 3 x 3 eyes. I mainly read Inu Yasha, Yu-gi-oh (mostly Yaoi), and some Zoids (written one horrid fiction about that.) I Love writing and reading, I also go to: Mediaminer.org, AFF.net, TMFF, and Anime Spiral.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff