Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fatcat

Orca Evander
(Ohohohoho, you want to poke him? I see, is that what you kids call it these days? ) wink

(( D= Orca... Your perverted jokes are both childish and silly.
>.>
<.<
-Pokes him, then runs off-
))
Lykaios Theta
Orca Evander
(Ohohohoho, you want to poke him? I see, is that what you kids call it these days? ) wink

(( D= Orca... Your perverted jokes are both childish and silly.
>.>
<.<
-Pokes him, then runs off-
))
(( I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING T..T Did our pokeing mean nothing!?!?! -Runs away crying-))

Newbie Noob

Nekurajin leaves. Flying away with his sword, plus a strange dagger.

Diaboros, however, remains.
As Flame would start to feel and see the chain being pulled forward he would let the chain start to grow. As Cay would start to go up on his hands Flame would send a wave going down the chain along with his energy. After the two would get to Cay's leg Flame would activate the energy and it would increase the wave of the chain. The over all effect would be that Cay would end up having more of the chain wrapped around his leg. This would probably work since Cay was to busy with the hand stand at the time that this was going down. When he would finish his flip down Flame would let the chain grow a little more. Smiling some his red aura would burst and cover his body. With a small smile it would go flying down the chain and just seconds before it would hit Cay it would burst into Flames hopefully covering Cay in them.

Newbie Noob

Diaboros continues his descent towards the ship.

[2/10 until impact]
(read first post)

Newbie Noob

((You got atleast 3 more days... let me destroy you!))
(My cherry got popped! 4laugh )
Hopping onto the ship, Ra began dancing a mad-jig, singing drunkenly. Flailing his arms left and right, a crazed grin on his face, he dances his way left and off the ship, flailing his arm as he fell off, yelling before he hits the water.
"YOU'RE A TOOL!!! DON'T GET RAPED BY THE NAVIGATOR'S JOY-STICK!!!"
Amazing how he had so much time to sputter that out...but it was a large ship.
((Good Luck Dirk, don't go dying or anything, I'd have no one else to be mildly peeved at crying

And Oblivionic, nice RPC name stare . EXIT! STAGE-LEFT!! rofl ))

Newbie Noob

((Yes, yes. Very good name, is it not?
Different from yours like Huang and Wang, eh?))

Diaboros, like, leaves and stuff....

Aged Noob

OoC:

Attitude is Altitude.

Good luck Dirk.
(( *Points and gasps* WHAT THE HELL burning_eyes ))
t;grogtgofoheay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces