Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
((Wait smart to who??))
{{ I'm waiting for one of you to possibly show up now. If at all. But it isn't like she's going straight to the police or anything, so no worries. She has to help the man in the lobby. I already forget his character's name. sweatdrop }}
{{ Well, I can send it to your boss and he'll know your caught is what I mean. He would know you didn't destroy the tape, and be all mad and then have to make another plan to somehow not let anyone know about it even if it were on the news. I think I know exactly how you could, which doesn't include killing. But I'm not sure if you could do it to the whole world, and don't know if I should tell the bad guys how to fix their issues. >.> }}

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Heather shook her head and sighed " nothing lets just get the tape to the white coats and track the brats later the boss is getting pissed whe have not caught one yet" she told her and flipped open her phone and called the lab to inform them that thay have the tape .

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora nodded and handed the tape to heather "You go ahead and do that im gonna make sure there is nothing we missed, just in case you know" she quickly winked at heather and darted off, running so fast she seemed invisible. she then sprang onto one of the roofs and continued leaping from roof to roof until she reached the studio. she leaned against one of the pillars out of sight and smirked as she heard the girl that smelled like some kind of rat talk about a copy of the tape 'does she want to be killed?' she thought sighing

((lolz our boss would order us to kill you lolz, ))
Samantha's claws and teeth were bared. Her hearing was very sensitive, and no matter how 'sly' the erasers assumed they were, she heard every movement. She stood still, then raced into the studio, grabbing her bag and shoving the tape inside of it. She quickly trotted back into the lobby where the boy was, and even though he was still in pain, she grabbed one of his arms and jerked him up quickly, throwing him onto her back. She looked around, then ran into the studio once again, jumping out of the broken window. Although she seemed to be running for her life, she still seemed graceful. Dancing had caused this, and her ferret-like movements only added to the swiftness and how lithe and quick her movements were.
{{ Teehee. The experiments are still smart. And did you not notice how quickly Heather left. You need more Erasers. Speaking of which, unless you haven't seen it in the OCC forum, I'm making an Eraser right now! =3 }}

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Heather nodded and whatched her run off then walked down the street to a ally to meet a fellow eraser and waited he came a little late witch pissed her off but she gave him the tape anyway he took it and gave a nasty grinn as he walked up really close to her " the boss wants me to give you a little message" he told her and hit her really hard in the face and she fell but he continued to hit her then kneeled down and grabbed her hair to pull her head up " he wants one soon i hope you understand a lot more pain thin this will happen if you dont" he told her and let heathers head hit the floor and walked off She layed there for a bit then stood up andstartwd walking back to the park to think of her next plan.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora laughed and sprung off the roof landing lithly and racing after the ferrit girl catching up to her in a matter of seconds she drew her knife and sliced bottom of the bag carrying the tape laughing "You have a choice, either drop the boy and come back for the tape and i take him, or keep running with the boy and i take the tape" she grabbed the tapes before they hit the ground and smirked at the girl

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
(( i just left becuse i did not know how to respond to the knife part i told you i suck at fighting parts -.- and if you make one i need a profile :3
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ϩo ɵne ɗay ђe ʄound Ћer ҫrying... ׺°”˜`”°º×

Samantha glared at the women. Her stuff was ruined, so she didn't mind to leave it all behind. She smirked. "Fine. Take 'em." she said, raising her eyebrows, then started running back to the studio quickly, going as fast as she could, almost invisible once again. But the boy on her back slowed her down. She stopped to find a man right in front of her, grinning and then he grabbed her neck. Her heart was racing and she was trying her hardest not to let the boy fall off her back.

׺°”˜`”°º× ...Ҫoiled цp σn ʈhe ɗirty ɞround ׺°”˜`”°º×

{{ Post with my new character coming up. That's who is holding her by the neck }}
ʝ
xɒ
xxӌ
xxxҟ
xxxxɵ
xxxxxɓ

•°o.O My little child why can't you see... O.o°•
•°o.O ...That there is nothing important for you to be? O.o°•

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

The new Eraser in this area was now standing firmly in front of the ferret girl. It was his little 'friend Samantha. Of course she was too distracted to realize who he was at the moment. He smirked, glaring at her. "Samantha dear, what is that boy doing on your back?" he asked, then chuckled. "I'll just be taking him, hm?" he said. "Don't you think he needs medical attention? I'm sure you agree." he said, quickly twisting her around and starting to grab the injured male from her. The girl quickly jumped forward right before he grabbed him, and he grinned. Slowly he started to approach her again, and she just stared at him, absolutely surprised at who it was.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

•°o.O So cry your heart out, I truly don't care... O.o°•
•°o.O ...For you I have no time to spare. O.o°•

User Image

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora shrugged and tossed the tapes up in the air when they came back down and caught them crushing them in her hands almost to dust. she sighed bored, she had underestimated the bonds those things felt for each other. she hadn't felt tose bonds since the operation. sometimes she regretted it but then she would get a splitting headache until she stopped thinking about it. She shook her head and sniffed the air perking up and grinning as she smelled one of the other erasers. she smiled and ran down the allys catching up to the ferrit who was being held by her throat. she laughed and pried the boy off her back and held him with his hands behind his back so he couldn't get away, not that he could anywayletting the other eraser deal with the ferret
{{ He's not on right now sadly. And BRB, gonna eat. ^^ }}

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items