Welcome to Gaia! ::

{{ The one you pried off of Samantha's back. So right now we're sorta controling his character... }}

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
((LOLZ ahhh i hope he doesn't mind ^^,))
ʝ
xɒ
xxӌ
xxxҟ
xxxxɵ
xxxxxɓ

•°o.O My little child why can't you see... O.o°•
•°o.O ...That there is nothing important for you to be? O.o°•

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Jaykob laughed as his fellow Eraser pulled the boy off for him. He stared at Samantha for a moment, then put his hands on her shoulders, glaring. "You look awfully sick too dear. You'll be seeing some special doctors soon enough, so don't worry." he told her, using a comforting tone, as if he were actually trying to help. But of course he was just trying to calm her. An idea came to mind, and his act began to roll in motion. His mouth was right up to her ear, and she could no longer see his face. He winked at the other Eraser, knowing she would hear what he was saying anyways. "Samantha, just play along. I'm trying to help you. I know that the studio still has the video in it's system, and I've already made another copy. As soon as we get there I'll kill the other girl, and we'll take the tape to another news station. You have to trust me." he said quietly, but just loud enough to be sure that the other woman had understood what he was saying. He was trying to inform the woman of the fact that the studio still had the recordings, and that she needed to go back and destroy the control panels there as well.

•°o.O So cry your heart out, I truly don't care... O.o°•
•°o.O ...For you I have no time to spare. O.o°•

User Image

{{ My sneaky 'lil devil! 8D }}

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora's eyes flickered in understanding but that was the only hint she gave to show she had heard continuing to growl at the boy in her arms, she had always enjoyed working with Jaycob and Heather, they always gave her something interesting to do. she let out a small laugh and picked up th boy by the back of his shirt

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Heather walked down the ally way and leaned on the wall and watched them for a wile then spoke " you two always seem to beat me to the punch" she joked and looked over at auora " does she still have the tapes on her" she asked and glared at the girl
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ϩo ɵne ɗay ђe ʄound Ћer ҫrying... ׺°”˜`”°º×

Samantha was still motionless. The boy was off her back and she was shocked. She tensed as he grabbed her, but listened to his words. They had known eachother since they were kids, and after she had lived with the old woman, Jaykob had visited. He was the old woman's grand-son, and when she died, they never heard of one another until after the explosion. She winced, not sure if she should believe him or not. She tried to pull away at first, then stopped, looking at the woman with the boy, then to Heather as she came into the scene. How would they fight all three off? He was injured, and Samantha wasn't sure if she would end up having to fend for herself when they got to the labs or if Jaykob really was going to help. He told her he would try to do something when she told him about it... But still, she was frozen stiff and scared.

׺°”˜`”°º× ...Ҫoiled цp σn ʈhe ɗirty ɞround ׺°”˜`”°º×

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora shook her head, "nah i crunched them" she laughed harshly "Here you can have this one to brng in, ill hld onto him but you can have the credit, i won't get in trouble if i don't bring anyone else in, im only hunting Aisha, and they assume that will take a long time" she laughed again
ʝ
xɒ
xxӌ
xxxҟ
xxxxɵ
xxxxxɓ

•°o.O My little child why can't you see... O.o°•
•°o.O ...That there is nothing important for you to be? O.o°•

Jaykob looked over at Heather. A grin spread across his lips. "You finally decide to show up then? It's not that we're quick, you just always put your work off for awhile." he told her, adding a chuckle. It was true. She would always hold it off, thinking of what she would need to do next, then come in and join the action. He smirked, then looked at Auora. "Yes. Our little friend here was on her way back to try and find another tape if she could." he said, this time not revealing the fact that the system had the video in it. He had already secretly told Auora, but he was careful not to make it obvious that he was truly on the Erasers' side.

•°o.O So cry your heart out, I truly don't care... O.o°•
•°o.O ...For you I have no time to spare. O.o°•

User Image

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"Its nice to see you as well" she told the boy annoyed by his comment then smiled at aurora " it does not matter who brings what in he does not care he just wants something in so i wil leave it to you and i will take care of these "she told her and waved the tape .

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora shrugged and shoved the boy at Heather and snached the tape out of her hand before the boy even reached her "Still... im only supposed to bring in Aisha, he might be mad, i don't want to take that chance." she crushed the tape in her hand reducing it to dust and laughing cruly at samantha and the boy

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Whats goin on with Cloud? Did he win?))

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
((she ran away read it please u were thrown at Aisha))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Oh, I just did read. Then you post, now I feel silly...))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Heather just nodded and pulled the boys hands behind his back " thats true your sister is your job so i guess i will take him in" she told her and grinned.

(( ok i dont really want to do anymore with the boy untill he logs on ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff