• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy
if you continue to search
for what happiness consists of.

Aisha grabbed his hand and tugged him away from the restraunt and up into the air. "I don't know who she is, i think i may have known her before, but i can't remember." she shook her head with a frown and turned back to see what they were doing

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud looked down at the Eraser climbing up the wall. He flew a little higher up than he already had. "I highly doubt you forgot, but I guess I'll save the questions for later."

((I was already flying, so I just ignore part about you picking me up.))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Heather got mad when she seen them trying to get away she had enough of this and it had to end she quickly changed into her wolf form climbed after her leader and when she got to the top she pulled out her knife and gave a grinn " it ends now she mutterd and got ready to throw it she had very good knife throwing skills so she knew she would not miss..

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha glanced back seeing the knife and growled. "Dive" she yelled diving almost straight down and heading to the saftey of the twisting alleys she flew quickly twisting and turning glancing back every so often to make sure cloud was still there

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

((lolz i tugged him away from the restaurant and up while they were flying))

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora growled and continued leaping from roof to roof easily keeping up with her sister who flew between the alleys though she couldn't aim at her yet due to all the movement she had to do to keep up and how fast and randomly Aisha was moving

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Heather got pissed when thay got out of her throwing range and hit the brick wall with her fist that made a hole she was getting pissed of not catching something and right now for hwr anything will do so she lept off the roof and started to try to sniff out the sent of the others.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud flew after Aisha and the eraser. He flew as fast as he could and when he caught up with the eraser, he swung his katana at her.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora turned and saw the boy flying towards her. as he got close she bent backwards planting her hands on the ground and using her feet to send him flying past her into the wall without being hit landing gracefully back onto her feet and turning to face the boy

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha snarled and wheeled around "I told you to stay away from her" she yelled she snarled and unhooked her staff from her back and streched it out flying close to the ground and sweeping Auora's legs out from under her and landing next to Cloud

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ϩo ɵne ɗay ђe ʄound Ћer ҫrying... ׺°”˜`”°º×

Samantha watched the girl just up and leave, not saying a word of good-bye. She started laughing. 'Okay then...' she thought, chuckling then looking around. She seemed to be calm now. She picked up her things, then glanced around again, seeing that the park was practically empty... No, someone would see her... She shook her head and began walking towards the srudio again. She still wanted to practice now, even though she was off today. Talking about it made her crave it again. She was walking at a normal pace, and once she made it, she slowly opened the doors. Going through the small lobby, she quickly opened the doors and then began to change. She knew that the cameras in the room were never turned on until she left that night, and knew where they directed. She got into a spot where none of the cameras could catch her, and she undressed, then put on her leotard and such, along with her ballet slippers. She started doing her stretches and excercises. This was an important thing that she taught all of her students; Always excercise before performing. It prevented getting a sprained ankle or cramps.

׺°”˜`”°º× ...Ҫoiled цp σn ʈhe ɗirty ɞround ׺°”˜`”°º×
{{ Can you guys maybe possibly bust through the windows of the studio maybe??? I want to be part of the action, and without running straight into the scene. }}

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud sat up and felt his chest. He sighed at his broken rib. He stood looked to the eraser on the ground. "What was I, motivation?" Cloud stood up and picked up his katana. He put it back in its shief. He wondered where the other eraser was...

((Nope.))
{{ Butt-hole... Lol, did sound alittle tacky, huh? sweatdrop }}

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Yep. Just hear fighting ourside the window, you check, and BAM! you are in the action.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff