Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ella stared at the woman's hand, sifting through all of her common culture knowledge and then suddenly remembered she was supposed to shake it. A huge blush reached her cheeks and she set her book beside her.

"W-why would I worry?" Stop stuttering, Ella The young woman thought to herself. She'll think you're even more strange than you already are!
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ϩo ɵne ɗay ђe ʄound Ћer ҫrying... ׺°”˜`”°º×

Samantha laughed a bit. "I don't know. But you seem to be right now." she said, grinning. She wondered if the girl was alittle.... confused, at the moment. But then, the girl might just be nervous overall. She took her hand back and stared back up at the sky. She could hear something rustling in a nearby tree. Her head immidiately twitched that direction, and she stared carefully, watching for any sign of movement coming from the branches. She knew she heard something coming from it... She continued to stare it down, waiting for something to just jump out, or to figure out that it was simply the wind.

׺°”˜`”°º× ...Ҫoiled цp σn ʈhe ɗirty ɞround ׺°”˜`”°º×

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"I'm not worried." Ella sighed out while looking at the sky, watching some birds fly past. "I'm...unsure. I don't have too much schooling...I learn from the library I work at. SO culture isn't my thing...it's hard to explain but I'm...new to the world."
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

She stared at the girl. "New to the world"? What did that mean? She stared at her. Maybe she lost her memory? "I'm usually no good with riddles... Mostly because I'm too lazy to try and figure them out." she said simply. She smiled at the girl once again. "I'm a choreographer. I love ballet." she told the girl, grinning widely. She loved to dance, and ballet always amazed her. She loved the fluid movements of the art. So graceful. She always went after the sugarplum fairy in the Nutcracker, always wanting the "star role" of all performances. She would always strive to be the best, and most of the time, achieved her goal.

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"Oh...it wasn't meant to be a riddle, I'm sorry. I guess you could say I've been closed in almost all my life and a year ago I finally got out. I'm still new to the world. I'm still learning it." Ella explained. She liked dance, all kinds. "I like dancing. Ballet is beautiful but my favorite is interprative dance. It tells a lovely story most of the time. I like books and languages though. Languages come easy to me and are beautiful. My favorite is sign language."
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

Samantha nodded, a grin spreading across her lips. Now she wanted to laugh at herself for thinking she was giving her a riddle. She tilted her head alittle. "So do you dance, or do you just enjoy watching it?" she asked in a curious tone. Before the girl answered, she slipped in her opinion on the lovely stories that ballet could teach too. "Well, after so long, I found that ballet always seems to bring out a certain life story. Even if you don't understand the one it's trying to tell you, you can still compare it to something that you've been through, and it happens every time for me. I can only have that feeling while I myself, am dancing. If I only watch it, I can't even seem to experience half of the story... I'm not sure if you understand what I'm trying to say, but this is almost the only way I can put it into words." Sign language wasn't a well known thing for her, but she did know how to perform few songs with it. Dancing was her addiction as a child, and still is.

[ someone tell me what i missed, and how to jump back in. ]

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(I'm a new character and from where I started nothing much but I'm sure you missed things from the others.)

User Image
"Yes, Ballet does have a story in it but I've never been good at pulling stories out of what isn't obvious. With interpretive dance I know it's a story and the way they dance it shows what they are talking about. But I suppose if you know ballet you can see that in the movements. I do dancing alone a lot. I like to tell a story with my dancing. Sometimes it doesn't always make sense but most of my dancing brings in sign language with it."
L e x i e in wonderland
      [ someone tell me what i missed, and how to jump back in. ]

{{ WELL... All I know is that there was a street fight that included Cloud, another girl, and one of the erasers. Three people are in a resturant, talking about the Erasers and my character Samantha and Ella are in the park, and so are the two Erasers. I just joined, so I'm no too sure}}
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

Samantha nodded again. She probably looked like a bobble-head to anyone who might be watching her. She nodded much to often when speaking to someone, so she started to pay attention and catch herself if she tried to again. "Any sorts of dance can tell a certain story. Even crazy break-dances. They simply express a certain feeling, really. I know where you're coming from when you're talking." she said. She always made sure she sounded mature when talking about dance and arts. Any other time when she was just talking she would act silly and childish and ask many questions. But when serious, she would usually be answering questions. She smiled as she looked at the sky again. She tried to picture something out of them, searching carefully in every fold and end there was, picturing many things as the wind slowly stirred them up and changed the pictures.

{{ I need sleep. See ya later. }}

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ella nodded her head and stared off into the sky. She had learned years ago on how to control her telekenisis but it was always trying to push against her, to come out. Currently it was trying againt but she had a tight grip on it. She could feel it tryint to move her book open, hoping she would pay attention to it because he omni-lingual side wanted her to read more of all languages. Ella just didn't feel like it today.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud put the small katanas down and bought a normal sized one with the money he was saving from his job. He walked over to Aisha. "Nice staff thingy." Cloud put his katana in its shief and then on his belt. "So... what do you want to do now?"

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Awww im late!!!! Yuki thought and started to run to get to work and when she got to the coffiee shop her boss was waiting and verry pissed he yelled at her then sent her to work cleaning up tables and takeing peoples orders " hope something good happends today "yuki thought annoyed and contined to work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff