Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Being close enough, he started to lean against the wall and listen in on what was going on. The voice from guy sounded familiar but, he couldn't place it from the accent. That left eye wandered a bit as he eavesdropped until he heard the bad news. Yeah, that explains the feel of the guild itself. He pressed his bare back against the wall with his head tilted upwards to get a look at the ceiling and eventually glance beyond that, he hasn't seen him since the tournament and he comes back to this. He let out a sorrowful sigh and shook his head, guy handles too much on his own it seems.

His eye shifted to the side quickly from the harsh words given to the woman and all he could think was "Damn, what a d**k." but, it really wasn't his time place judgement. All he came here for, was to see how his old teacher was and eventually continue on his hunt. After hearing his exchange of words, he would would remain against the wall for the time being as the bartender made himself known. Seeing what the bartender look like after all this time, he started to mentally laugh at how he manage to let himself go. So many jokes flashed through his mind within the moment of sighting him on the move, though he assumed the big guy had forgotten about Kizu.-

Versatile Survivor

Samayou Tamashii
Kizu Pantera

Nix took the compliment a lot more gracefully then usual with a soft smile and simple 'thank you'. He'd caught her though, hadn't he? Completely calling her out on the matter. Nix knew herself that, despite not knowing exactly why she felt the need to come here, it hadn't been about packing. No, there had been the ulterior motive, but retrieving items had been her excuse. Did everyone in Rock Fist have to understand her better then herself?! As he stared at her,calling upon every attention and saying what he did, despite whatever compliment he wrapped into it. Nix's face turned into a tight line as she bit her tongue, those few words bothered her greatly.

Too good for him? Run and don't look back? What...What?!

Wasn't that something that had been said of her before? People,being 'too good' to mess with the likes of her. Told to just stay away from the little gutter rat wandering around Durem.

Perhaps it's solid advice

"Thanks for the advice I suppose.. Well, all the best to you." Nix muscled out of herself as he walked away, sitting herself back down upon the bed. So, Sama was out there struggling with grief, the loss of his daughter. Nix sighed, holding her stomach, that was twice he'd lost her. It was so unfair,and how had she died? Nix pondered this briefly,then tamped it away- the cause was less worry than the effect it was currently having.

The poor girl, Nix thought, only being around her briefly Nix couldn't feel the sorrow that Sama must have. The loss of a child was a pain Nix hoped she'd not have to face. And as she sat there,contemplating what Ronald had said,what her own mind told her to do and then the feeling in her gut; her resolve strengthened.

I'm sick of running

Nix hurriedly got up,leaving the book on her bed, and quick stepped to the door, throwing on the raincoat she'd come with,the boots, and knowing what she was going to have to do, repercussions be damned. Hood up and keys in hand, Nix locked her room door. She didn't immediately see Kizu, or Ronald if he was there, with her hood up as it was.But up turning her head, she spied a familiar looking being in the hall. She turned to look at him lounging there, and wondered if he remembered her.

"Ah, hello Kizu."
Nix smiled lightly, dropping the hood down so he could see her face. It was good to see him,considering he'd been in such poor shape the last time at 'The Individual'. They'd shared a few words in Rock Fist as well, but again, Nix didn't blame him if he'd forgotten her face.

"I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Nix. It's been awhile to say the least"
A large part of her wondered if he knew what was going on. The woman fiddled with the keys in her hand, mulling it over. If Ronald was going to tell her so unceremoniously, she figured she may as well inform Kizu." Sama is out there, grieving for the loss of his daughter. I'm going to go out there and I'm going to find him.I don't know your relationship with him, but you are more then welcome to come along." Nix thought hard for a moment about her choice, but knew this was what was going to happen. Perhaps it was stupid, the wrong thing to do, but she was going to do it regardless.

She flicked her hood back up and jammed the keys into her pocket,ready to go.

Dangerous Prophet

{ Samayou Tamashii

Devil of the Mountain }

User Image

~{ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war-drums
Head down go to sleep to the rhythm of the war-drums }~

Meanwhile....in the graveyard......

Rain beat down with a vicious sting from the cold wind that followed. No mercy was shown by mother nature as Samuel stared at the tiny grave he had dug. His mind a flow with delusions and insanity....he had been out here for a week straight.

Just kneeling there in the mud, hoping that maybe he would just die. That the pain would wrench his heart so much that it would simply implode....but he lived on. His world was but phases of confusion and delirious rambling, lost in his own self madness. Then...words....

"So this is your plan...just sit here?"

Samayou would here the sweet voice, his head whipping around and there she was, standing under a tree! His daughter, staring at him with those red peering eyes. When she was human she had blonde hair and blue eyes, but she had come to her in the form of a Devil with ebony skin and eyes red like blood. "Wha...what is this?"

"Your eyes are finally opening...hurts...doesn't it?"

The tiny Devil girl strode through the rain but not a drop of water touched her. She approached the grave and looked down, smiling at her own burial site. Samayou looked at her with horror, unable to believe his eyes. "How?"

"Not how, why? You were never meant to end up here, but on you marched....and for what?"

"I...I tried to save you..."

"Your no savior...your talents lay elsewhere."

She walked over to the grave, rubbing her fingers over the stone with a smirk as she shook her head. "You know, I am sort of disappointed...I'd figure you would have slaughtered races in the name of vengeance for my death....but here you sit....pitiful."

"No, I...I did all I could...."

"You did only what you knew how to do. I don't blame you...honestly dad....I don't...but someone has to pay for your crimes...who's it going to be?"

She walked over too him, each stride filling the area with a quake of power that rumbled the halls of Rock Fist. The rain turned to ice and as she approached Samayou stared into the reckoning of his own justice. "I...I'm so sorry...."

Her tiny black fingers graced his cheek, searing his flesh as she smiled. "I know you are, it's ok.... But you knew this was coming, you knew what had to happen. The truth is you wanted to feel like something your not, a hero. I know it's hard to hear but it's time and we can't live this live forever....." She leaned over a little, staring him right in the face as she sighed. "...you did this. It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him......"

"I...I never meant to hurt anybody..."

"No one ever does......" The tip of her fingers touched his chest and unleashed a force the guild had never seen. The ground up-rooted as power flooded the field. The Guild shook as fault lines broke and the ceiling in the Guild split. The doors jarred and one came right off the hinges, steel twisting as it fell into the main hall of the guild with a resounding thud!

In the forest Samayou felt the unreal sting of a pain in his chest, his heart convulsing as he seized and then...just numb. He felt nothing after that initial shock but as he fell to the ground he watched as his daughter took a step back. Kneeling down to his motionless body just as his eyes went blank, feeling her hand on his head as she gently cooed him into eternal blackness. Then she slowly faded away, vanishing into the rain as her skin turned white and then to ash, dissolving before his eyes to form the final vision....then...nothing.....

...his heart stopped......

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Time passing a little after the bartender strolled pass, he wondered what the hell had happened to this place. All of a sudden, his ears twitched at the sound of his name as a greeting. "Hm?"A quick blink into glancing towards her general direction, it was that women he came in contact with at The Individual. The left corner of his full icy lips shifted into a nice smirk as he gave her a slow nod of the head in acknowledgement. When she pulled down the hood, he knew right away.

"Yep, I remember you..And yeah, it has"He replied with a short snicker trailing after as his body rolled off the wall and slightly adjusted himself. Lightly scratching his scalp as she begun fumbling around with some keys and he wondered what was bothering her, then he had to cut her off after she mentioned Sama. "I heard.. It was too quiet when I walked in here, so I followed someones scent that was already lingering around here. I assumed the aroma came from you, since it was a little sweet. So when I heard you and Big Bubba the bartender, it was easier to listen than run in.. It was the best option I do in this guild." When she decided to speak up and pass along an invite to accompany her, he couldn't turn it down. He went along and followed her.-

Versatile Survivor

(mmm, waiting on my post for the whole power explosion bit?)

Dangerous Prophet

{{ I am most likely out for the night. but yeah ill stick round for another post or two. }} twisted

Versatile Survivor

The moment you feel a shock-wave you sort of wonder if your going to die,if somehow you've got some sort of internal damage that's going to end up killing you. At least, that's what Nix was thinking as the world seemed to go to hell for awhile. The ceiling opened, the floor shaking and cracking, not to mention the noise! The howling of metal peeling apart, it's death cry unheard of. It lasted only a few moments, but Nix had been knocked flat on her a** by the rolling waves of energy, that initial blast. Even her keen reflexes hadn't had her ready for that. So she sat a moment, recovering from the ringing in her ears, her brief confusion and dizziness, while piecing the world together.

"F*ck."The woman muttered, taking a moment or two to slowly rise back up, wondering if whatever hit,would hit again. She blinked rapidly, checking herself over to make sure she was indeed all there." What- what was that?" She wondered out load, aimed at no one in particular. Her gaze went to to Kizu, her surroundings, the ceiling, the floor and she wondered at the sound of metal. What part of Rock Fist had fallen? Whatever had caused this, it hadn't been natural, the tingles of residual power weren't lost even on Nix's meager sensibilities to it.

She looked at Kizu,and knew deep down they need to get to Sama faster then ever. Nix began to run, picking her way around some rubble knocked loose from the cracking ceiling skipping over the huge main staircase- and forcing herself not to stare at the fact that one of the doors had been knocked free,mangled as it was upon the door.

It made her run faster.

Her truck would've been useless,as would her jeep if sh'ed driven it there. There were no roads or anything that would've allowed passage,so Nix just ran and ran and ran. Even if there had been roads, the ground was so torn up in places and ATV would've had a hard time getting through Used to the thick forests and darting through low branches or over fallen logs. She said not a word to Kizu, but was silently thankful she'd run across the grave yard before.

Upon arriving there, it was oddly still, but felt just as sad and oppressive as before. It'd been a long run, but Nix was used to such long distances. It didn't keep her from needing to catch her breath a mount as they stood on the outskirts of the eerie crypts.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-With the sudden tremble occurring out of nowhere, his body rumbled hard and he had to lean against the wall for support. "What the F--" Looking up at the ceiling, he noticed at the tear thats been made and proceeded to increase into a large hole. Why in the hell did this place decide to fall apart now? What's really going on? "Nix, whats happening!?" There was a mix of being worried and frustration swelling up inside of him. Worried about what effected this place to the point of destruction and he's frustrated because, this is the only place other than his home planet he would call home.

His fingerless coated hand pressed against the wall for support as they took a good look at each other. With the sounds of metal bending, twisting, and contoring aside from large rubble and debris falling about, the two didn't waste any time in wanting to run out into safety. He quickly followed her out of the guild and trailed behind her.-

Versatile Survivor

"s**t.... I... don't know ....what the hell is... going on here now."

Nix caught her breath, looking around the graveyard. Nothing felt...right anymore.The ground,even here in what could be considered a sacred place, had been churned. Oddly enough- it didn't seem to be as bad as the field had been. Time passed as Nix finally got her breath back, her eyes scanning about, looking for a sign of something.

"Kizu, I've no idea where to look for him other then somewhere it this grave yard.This this is as close I've ever gotten to it." Nix bit at her lip, hands on her hips. There was a sense of urgency, a need for her to hurry. She fought it, they'd find him,and the cause of what happened to the guild. Deep down, Nix figured they were correlated- but in what way she didn't know. The power surge made her just want to find Sama all the more,and make sure he was alright.

The rain hadn't stopped,and puddles were forming all around them. Raincoat or not, Nix was soaked and a bit cold, but it was last on the priorities list.

((Edit :Wooo, totally read the first post grave yard description wrong. Very smooth indeed)

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Getting out of harms way with Nix being safe, he would look around a little bit to see where they're at. The bartender said he would be in the graveyard but, where in the graveyard? Looking at nix as she tried to brainstorm a plan, the right optical covering then opened up like before and scanned the area to see if he can find any hint of Samas where abouts. For someone like him, his scent wasn't hard to distinguish from any other being. Though the rain was almost a hindrance in the tracking but, he was still able to get a trail coming to view. After it's usage, the shutter closed back together and he got up to follow what his perception decide to lead towards. By this time, Nix would catch on to what Kizu had going and would follow along.-
"I haven't been through this whole graveyard myself but, the trail is growing feint so we have to hurry.. or else the rain will completely cover it up.-

Versatile Survivor

She watched Kizu as the optical moved as it would, and she was curious as to what it was doing. Of course the true purpose revealed itself quite quickly.

Well, wasn't that a handy feature? Nix appreciated it greatly, a part of her interested on some of the specifics, and nodded as Kizu mentioned speed.

"Of course, lead the way."

Nix followed a few paces behind Kizu, matching his speed. The last thing they needed was to lose the trail, but there was a growing apprehension as to what they'd find.As they got closer to Sama, so to did the damage become more evident. It was confirming her suspicions, but the final results of which she didn't really want to know.

Dangerous Prophet

{ Samayou Tamashii

Devil of the Mountain }

User Image

~{ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war-drums
Head down go to sleep to the rhythm of the war-drums }~

He laid motionless, curled up in prayer on the ground as the rain fell all around his body. His heart did not beat, his eyes did not open. But deep in his sub-conscious thought was still going on, his body had given in but his mind was still at work....

But how much longer could he hold out?

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Running along the graveyard in trailing the scent, Nix would be able to get a good memory of the layout being given to her as she was being led. Kizu was too focused on keeping track of Samas trail, his body randomly weaved in and out from a couple of tombstones. Taking deep inhales through the nostrils, the lingering scent pulsated within his perception and it was enough to spot foot prints. By this time, Nix would notice Kizus tail raising up as a sign he's in hunt mode and what he was looking for was close. He quickly glanced over his broad shoulder to see if Nix was keeping up and if she wasn't, he would slow his pace a little until she was in clear view.

"This s**t is all to wierd." Was uttered in thought as he moved about the scene. Though he contested a poker face, part of him was worried about Big Man Sama. With a few moments of searching, his sight would catch a glimpse of a fading outline of a body lying along the cold hard ground as they were lead into the forest. "Is that---?" His mind begun to have a downpour of thoughts as to why all of this is happening , when he paused in his step from a bit of shock. "s**t s**t s**t! HEY!" He bolted forward into a baseball slide along the ground in attempt to scoop up half of Sama.-
"Nix! check him!"

Versatile Survivor

Nix was able to keep pace well with Kizu, granted she was feeling a bit worn out, but endurance was her strong suit, and Kizu remained well within sight. He was also interesting to watch in this mode, Kizu was an interesting being as a whole if one considered it. So on they went, Nix getting more and more nervous as to what they were going to find.

Turns out, all her fears were not for granted. Nix froze in place,shocked. Not what she'd been expecting, the last thing she'd wanted to see. A motionless, curled up Sama, looking as if he'd been there for days upon days. Gods, why was it every time she tried to see him, something like this was happening.

Check him!

The woman then snapped into action, needing little prodding.

Nix was silent, methodically helping Kizu set Sama in a better position to check vitals. Following procedure,she snapped fingers in his face, and banged on the ground beside Sama's head.She was trying to tune out every emotion she had in that situation, but it cracked out in her voice.

"Sama! Sama! Say something!" Nix was tight lipped and choking back her panic,stuffing it down to use the skills she'd used far too many times. Quickly and efficiently she began checking the neck, wrists and then behind the knees for pulse.

"Nothing."
Nix muttered to Kizu, while performing a new check for Sama's breathing.She forced herself not to rush too fast least she miss a sign.There were no outside signs of damage,and if there was anything internal Nix couldn't find the bruising for it. Her heart sank,but there wasn't time to mope, they didn't know how long he'd been here and already,he felt like ice.

"s**t, we have to perform CPR."
Once Kizu let go of Sama, Nix would begin the chest compressions.

"Damn it Sama, damn you. Christ.Breath!"
Nix said, keeping solid tempo in her compressions, willing her eyes not to water, to keep composer.

Her visage was focused, methodical, any panicking wouldn't help and she brought herself together internally.When Nix spoke again,any weakness that may have leaked threw was gone. "Get help, phone in right coat pocket." She hoped to hell it would work in this weather.

Nix kept going, her knees sinking deep into the mud, muttering the rhythm as she kept the compressions going. Willing him to live,praying to every god, every being, that he'd take his own real breath again. Nix breathed in the first two breaths into him,then resumed over again, she'd keep trying no matter what.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Back and forth his sapphire eye shifts, from Nix to Sama and back to her again. He was watching her check his vitals in various locations and other methods to see if he was still there, and hearing "nothing." being muttered caused his gaze to narrow. There's no way this can happen, not now. Hearing Nix suggesting CPR, he quickly nodded and uttered "Alright" as he adjust Sama off of him for her to begin. Looking at his old teacher, all he could do was stare as the cadence from Nix was starting to grow muffled. Been in the rain for quite some time, the aquatic droplets that's been accumulated along his body became more chilled and the tips of his twisted locks was being iced over.

With a sudden break of the counting rhythm into hearing her yell, the muffling gradually faded as the counting started to pick up again. "Eh?" His mind went blank for a second, and he quickly reacted after he was told about the phone in the right pocket. Reaching in and poking around, his exposed digits felt the curvature of the device and swiftly got it into his possession. Getting the phone going he would dial the number to the facility, and he would hold the phone towards her ear. With his abilities and in this weather, it was better for her to speak or else she would have a busted electronic device and we're all screwed.-
"Here, gotta be quick or else this phone will ice over."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces