Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
arrow General Cassandra Khan
T.S.S. Avenger of the Fallen, Hangar Bay
Urnuoa System

The tear gesture from the Combine commander was confusing at best, and even though, behind their helmets a few Vangar face showed this confusion, her face remained stern, although she did wonder why, her curiosity really sparked, but the soft side will have to wait sitting in place "We will speak about that Data core in its due time Admiral, the wounds left by your people run deep in all of us, I have many scars from that war"

She sighed closing her eyes and lowering her head for a moment "Still, we are not closed to peace, we know you too lost many people on that battle, not as much as we, but we understand the suffering of those families of those soldiers and civilians you lost, and if for some strange reason, Roshamaku is your enemy as it is ours, believe me when I tell you, we will do everything we can to bring him down, I personally have dispached him 2 times already, but he is hard to kill"

After this, her hand reached for Raav, taking the chip from his hand, handing it to a soldier "Then I have no quarrel with you Lord Raav, however I must insist we can't let you get video feed of this ship, however, I may allow you to do an audio recording of the meeting"
arrow Urnuoa System.
Near Vangonius.
Avenger of the Fallen.
Medical Bay.

KMX continued to listen and the words of the Combine echoed in his mind for a moment as he slowly said"Something ain't right and the Combine are not the thing we need to worry about."KMX said trying to figure out what was going on.

arrow Urnuoa System.
Near Vangonius.
Wreckage fields.

The wreckage continued to gather in the area.At this point in time a small amount of time and space rips could barely be detected.The energy could easily match that of a ship with random power spikes.Behind several massive World Slayer sections a small fleet of random ships began to form.Many of the ships had massive holes and sections missing from the war while others had shields and half of their weapons systems down.

Behind another massive section of World Slayer wreckage dozens of old Vangar ships began to gather with Combine ships along side of them.Both fleets were separated with Combine on one side and Vangar on the other.It was only a matter of time before the trap would be set and everything here would be set to ruin.

arrow Urnuoa System.
Near Vangonius.
Avenger of the Fallen.
Hanger Bay.

A lone child could be seen in the hanger bay as he stood there in the corner.Where he came from was still unknown but the only person that could see the child was Cassandra as the little kid looked at her and said in a telepathic message"Hello Cassandra.Don't even try to talk to me or you will make your self look like a fool.I am here to tell you a message.My name is Pride.One of the 13 great Pure Ones.I noticed that you killed one of us.I have to say you done well but sadly though 1 fragment ain't anywhere near the strength to stop me.If you have 9 fragments I might get a little scared but your only a pathetic human that is doing our work.I don't want this peace treaty to happen and I have plans on using both sides aggression against each other to make sure it shatters."Pride stood there in the corner still as he looked at Cassandra with his cold blue eyes as his body slowly turned to ashes and dust.

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
arrow Lord Ravv
Onbroad the Avenger of the Fallen
Hanger Bay
Near Vangonius

Ravv nodded his head she told him that he could make an audio reacording. "Understood. I will make the reacording for Combine Leadership on this subject." He said putting his arms behind his back and standing fully up infront of the General.

((all i got. writer block x.x))

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((are the third gate stupid or cocky?))

Urnuoa System

Cassandra simply looked at where the boy was, basically caring less than a ******** of what anybody would think, she stared at him, defiantly, a smile appearing on her face all the time as he spoke, the smile was defiant as well, basically telling the 3rd gate form that she cared little how powerful he was, she will, as she always will, destroy them under the weight of her steel fist

After he was gone she turned to ther "guests", the smile changing to a stern look "Admiral Talon Claw, Lord Raav, order your forces to move, we have 3rd gate incoming trying to foil your good wishes, they have a plan, although I'm not sure what it is" she paused, this 3rd gate visions she has been having even though bothersome proved useful "And they feel so sure on what they will do, that they even told me they are about to do something"

Her hand reached for her earpiece "Gheller, long range scan report anything unusual" she changed channels "Lutri, alert your ships, we have 3rd gate incoming from somewhere, make sure to lock the IFF of the Combine, I'm pretty sure this bastards wants to foil this peace meeting"

The comm beeped announcing she had pending transmission "Gheller?" she spoke into the comm "Small time space anomalies coming from the wreckage of the World Slayer montana, quite like the ones the thing you killed produced" Cassandra cursed "Gentleman, we have third gate pressence of one of those pure ones or so they call themselves on the wreckage of the World Slayer montana, suggestions?"

Lt. Eliza Khan
Med-Bay

"Easy there, don't over do it" she said her hands reaching KMX shoulders "Do not worry, if there is something wrong, my sister will take of it as she always does, you know that quite well, she had saved you 2 times already, although she needs to improve her timing, she always save you when you are already trashed"
arrow Fleet Command, Briefing Room

"If there is no further questions you both are dismissed." Admiral Taggert said.

Both David and Alana waited for Vanessa and Aurora to leave the briefing room.

arrow Sub-Admiral Lutri
V.R.S. Glaucus, Hanger Deck
Urnoua System

Lutri was about to board her shuttle when she heard Cassandra's voice through her com-unit. She warned that possible Third Gate activity in the area.

"Will do General, I'm going to delay my arrival until we deal with this matter." Admiral Lutri said.

She turned to the ships CO who followed her down here.

"Lets get back to the bridge and alert the fleet." Lutri ordered.

Both her and the Captain ran quickly to the lift and took it up to the Glaucus bridge. Lutri went straight for the command chair and looked at the main screen. Sensor readings were coming from a distance debris field, it was filled with all kinds of destroyed ships and craft.

"What the hell is going on here?" Lutri asked herself.

Just then the Captain came over and informed Lutri that the rest of the Vangar fleet was alerted. They were now on their way at best speed.

"What's our tactical status?" Lutri inquired.

The ships tactical officer did a quick check before reporting.

"Shields are at 65%, main weapons are online. Armor on the port side has taken heavy damage. Main power levels are at 88% and we are down to 24 torpedoes." The tactical officer reported.

Lutri didn't like that report, the Glaucus had taken a fair beating during the recapture of Vangar Prime. However, like many Vangar warships she would still have lots of fight left in her.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Nike Thorsen
Avenger Of The Fallen
Securing the ship.

"If you'll excuse me everyone I am going to organize security for the ship." Nike said and then went over to the comms. "This is Nike Thorsen to all security teams. Secure all important locations and prepare yourselves in case there are boarders. Report back when your areas are secure." He said and stood waiting for their responses. He then called Eliza. "Eliza, are you ok down there? How is KMX?" He asked after a moment.

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
arrow Captain Solomon Reath
T.S.S Lunar, Bridge
Terran Fleet, Urnuoa System

"Captain, We have been ordered make way and join the Vanger Fleet." Solomon blinked as he looked at TAC. "Helm, make way. Join the Fleet. Guest we have some new friends to say hello too." He said as Nikolai actived the engines and the ship quickly joined up with the Fleet and moved an battleline with the other ships. "Ms. Balar, arm all weapons and be on standby." Kendra nodded "Yes Sir. All weapons online, all missiles loaded and ready to roll." Solomon smirked and nodded "Alright. We are ready." He said and the waiting began. The Lunar waited for orders as it sat among friendly ship with shields at full and weapons ready.

arrow Lord Ravv
Urnuoa System

Ravv looked at her and was wondering how she could even tell that something was wrong. He hadnt picked anything up on his scanner. He reached up and touched the side of his head "Order all ships to join the Terran and Vanger Forces. Deploy all Neos and fighter units. Also sent long-range message to Oeaia. Deployment of Fleet Two is actived. Fleet will jump to Vanger Prime and join the Battleline." He then moved his way away from his head and looked at Cassandra. All Legion forces in this zone have be deployed to join your ships and fighter wings to defend against 3th Gate Forces. Also 200 ships are inroute as we speak with more forces to join the fight." He told her. Maybe the 3rd Gate did have an plan to stop the peace. But now they were making the once enemies join forces.

arrow LT.Colonel Yzak Ryu
T.S.S Avenger of the Fallen, Hanger Bay
Urnuoa System

Yzak looked at the General "We will defend again any broading parties General." He said then looked over to Thorsen and smirked. "Beat me to it Captain?" He said smirking some. "Alright, Captain lets keep our people safe and leave the flying to the Navy Boys." He said before turning and nodding to some of the Security that was there. They nodded and took off to secure locations around the ship. He then looked at the General "What the plan General?" He asked somehow knowing she thinking of something.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Nike Thorsen
Hangar Bay, Avenger of the fallen

"I think we are going to be as ready as we are going to be against the Third Gate forces. But now we need to get you and the others to a secure location, General." Nike said, the Hawkeyes ready to defend them to the death. He wanted to be sure that the ship was well protected so he had teams secure the armories and the sick bay since he knew that the other areas of the ship would be secured.
arrow Urnuoa System.
Near Vangonius.
Avenger of the Fallen.
Hanger Bay.

Talon Claw looked at her eye to eye and said"Roshamaku is one of many enemy's on our list.Our last reports on him he was part of the BC but from what I have seen from Ravv Roshamaku has became something far worse then we could think of.A monster is a better way to describe him."Talon Claw stopped for a moment as Cassandra's smile disappeared off her face as though she seen something.

Just before Talon Claw could ask what was happening she told them of the Third Gate threat.He wasn't sure what to think and how she knew was another thing.Talon Claw looked at Ravv for a moment and then back at the General and said"We have some heavy reinforcements waiting in Hyperspace if needed.I only brought 800 ships through.We have 800 more waiting in Hyperspace along with a Planet Cracker class warship.Sending a transmission to the fleet to stand by and have weapons ready."Talon Claw pressed a few buttons on his wrist and told them of what was happening.

Talon Claw looked at Cassandra and said"This could be bad.The ship blew up from the inside out and there are massive sections of steel floating around in that area with chunks of metal as big as a continental plates."He said wondering what her plans are.

arrow Urnuoa System.
Near Vangonius.
Combine Fleet.

Shield Link systems quickly came back to life as the Claw and the rest of the Combine fleet weapons systems began to flicker to life.Quick scans of the area also began to pick up strange anomaly's in the wreckage fields.Combine ships slowly began to shift into a better position to target things in the wreckage fields.

arrow Urnuoa System.
Near Vangonius.
Wreckage fields.
Third Gate Pure One, Pride.

Pride stood there on the wreckage of a destroyed ship as he watched the entire fleet of Combine and Vangar ships slowly prepare to launch an attack into the wreckage fields.A smile came across Pride's face as he slowly said to himself.The trap has been set.And all it took was me to send a message to only her.And now I wait for the moment to strike them all down and then kill the Combine.Hopefully they also show up.I know they are around.Its only a time before they send a Drone ship to try and stop me."Pride slowly vanished away from the wrecked ship he was standing on.

deep inside the wreckage fields Pride appeared again on top of his vessel.The massive Brain like ship with multiple shadow like tendrils floated there in space with wreckage ships all around it.After a few moments a shock wave of raw Telekinetic energy was unleashed sending multiple shock waves out.Each ship in the wreckage field that was hit by the shock wave flickered to life as its reactors came online.Ships weapons, shields, and engine systems came to life.A number of ships barely had shields while others barely had engine power.

2986 random ships came to life.Many of them were heavily damaged and barely had any type of systems working.Pride smiled and slowly said"And now for something special."Just then a second shock wave shot out from the Brain like vessel sending out a a shock wave of Pure One's energy that closely resembled Third gate energy but different and it spiked higher then anything compared to a single fragment could ever put out.

Corpses inside of each of the ships began to change and horrifically mutate into special type of slasher.Each Slasher continued to mutate and change for the next few minutes as they slowly evolved on a rapid level into Omega Slashers.

Pride continued to smile as he slowly said"Who needs life support for something that is already dead such as slashers and others on the ships.And since they are what remains of the dead crew and are evolved to Omega class slashers they are by far much stronger then any of the other slashers.Muhahahaha."Pride's body vanished as the massive Brain like vessel tendrils began to wrap around a massive chunk of the World Slayer Montana wreckage of the outer hull and threw it towards the Planet Vangar.The Size of the World Slayer metallic chunk was as big as Texas as it headed towards the planet as a very fast paste.

Half of the 2986 ships slowly began to move towards the Vangar and Combine fleets.Weapons Fire from Chaos, Tau, Terran, Triborg, Vangar, Imperium, Galactic Federation of Free Worlds, Combine, and BC ships all open fire with random weapons and missiles.the Aim on most of the ships were poor and many of them had no shields with massive amounts of damage in the hulls with barely working reactors.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Urnuoa System

"General, the debris field is... moving!" Gheller reported from the bridge, not giving credit to what she was seen "Close to 3000 death ships are moving and opening firing... their acurancy is quite bad, some have shields, basically we have a rag tag fleet approaching, third gate is spiking past beyond any registered level" Gheller paused as the sensors detected the large chunk of metal going down into the planet "General, a large scrap piece of metal came off the World Slayer wreckage and its going into the planet!"

Cassandra did a some fast thinking, a missile won't get it in time, they needed something faster than light "Open the hangar bay!, quick!" Cassandra ordered, Gheller complied, not knowing what she intended with that "Master Sergeant, charge the MPBC, fire at the following coordinates"

"Roger that General" the smoking though Sgt. replied as the Fortress mighty MPBC charged "Full power and ready!"

"Fire!" Cassandra ordered, from the top of the mighty behemont fortress, a beam of concentrated plasma fired "Get down everybody!" Cassandra yelled as the beam crossed the vacuum barrier harmlessly, crossing space at the speed of light chasing the metal chunk of the world slayer, impacting on the surface, the beam started melting the outside hull, slowly melting the inner layers of metal, however, as the chunk was extremely thick, the beam, instead of melting started pushing the gigantic metal chunk "Closing to overheat!" The gunner called "Hold on Sarge!"

The heat meter came to the reds, as the metallic planet killer started to slowly move away, leaving the orbit of Vangonius and heading off into space, pushed by the force of the beam "That should do Sarge! turn it off"

The beam died down, entering into the cooldown sequence "Gheller, put us on maximum alert, weapons ready and lets get into the fray" the Avenger of the Fallen moved forward, weapons activating, the main rail cannon started opening fire at the closest dead ship, without shields, those ships were easy food for the rail cannon munitions, and considering their accurancy, the Avenger of the Fallen wasn't touch at all by their initial barrage

"Keep us inside the main battlegroup helm, we are not a dreadnought" Gheller comanded, feeling on her enviroment "Prepare the silos, Nova warheads in place, we will give them true hell!"

Back on the hangar Cassandra looked at her guest, the troopers prepared for possible appeareances of the 3rd gates "Our meeting will be postponed, I suggest you return to your ships and remain outside the action for now, "friendly" fire at this moment will be cathastrophic for your peace effort, I'm sure me and Lutri can handle the situation"

arrow Flight Commander Vanessa H. Griffin/Read Admiral Aurora G. Gear
Fleet Command Station, Briefing room
Gallonhiger System

Both females saluted and turned around, no questions to be ask it was better to get into their own agendas now, as they left the room, after the door closed, Vanessa jumped Aurora into a sisterly hug "Congratulations!!" she yelled out loud, making Aurora blush "So what does it feel to be right on your old man toes?" she teased, releasing the younger female

"It feels like I deserve it as usual" she said, causing Vanessa to giggle heartfully "Little arrongant b***h princess your are" she continued joking "Yes, thank you I love it, now didn't you have a contact list to get?" Aurora said before giving her a formaly salute, with a slight wink Vanessa catched, coming back to formalities, Vanessa saluted back, not without chuckling, both walked into the hallway, taking the lift, taking different ways as soon as they got into the main hangar bay "See you on your ship then" Vanessa said, casually saluting her again and leaving

Aurora inmediately started working, sending a message out to the ship Captains and walking towards her ship airlock, remotely updating her log and rank in her ship databanks, notifying the highest ranking officers of the Dammerüng

On her end, Vanessa send a message to the squad leaders and wing commanders, the best of the fleet was called, among them Frost and many other pilots she knew "Heck, why aren't your here Jace?" she sighed, she couldn't understand why she missed that ballsy guy, but, truth be told, he was a great pilot

From: Rear Admiral Aurora G. Gear, CO of the T.S.S. Dammerüng
To: COs of the T.S.S. Summoner, T.S.S. Vanquish, T.S.S. Norway, T.S.S. Equinox, T.S.S. Reliant, T.S.S. Charon and T.S.S. Expedient
Priority: 1, Classified

Captains and Commodores, your ships have been conscripted into a classified operation, you will report to me as of now, You are to forfeit any current duty and head to Fleet Command, your ships must arrive in no more than 12 hours to the space station for debriefing, notify your crews that external contact is cut off for the time being for security reasons

That is all

From: Flight Commander Vanessa H. Griffin, CO Royal Blades, CAG 1st task Force
To: Wing Commanders and Squad leaders
Priority: 1, Classified

Commanders, if you have recieved this message, it means I have handpicked you because you are the best the Corps have to offer, you have been selected to carry a mission of utmost importance and must report to me in Fleet command as soon as possible, consider you have a maximum of 20 hours to arrive, your corresponding ship captains have been informed that your command passes to me until futher notice, I will debrief you as soon as you arrive with your full squad

Travel swift and safe, the ride is about to start

For glory and rememberance
Vanessa H. Griffin

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
((ah, carp. I wont be able to post. I'm going to an Anime Con this weekend and wont be back until Sunday Night. Dakkar, I'm giving you control of the Legion forces there. As I wont be online and dont want the thing to be waiting on me. See you guys Sunday))
((Sorry for my delay.))

arrow V.R.S. Glaucus, Bridge
Near Vangar Prime
Urnoua System

"Admiral, sensors detected power build ups... Incoming weapons fire, all vectors." The ships tactical officer reported.

Admiral Lutri watched the main screen as weapons fire from the "Death fleet" was inbound. A single kinetic shell impacted on the portside of the Glaucus, the ships shields took the impact. The rest of the weapons fire missed, some were close.

"Minor damage to shields. Most of the weapons fire is missing." The tactical officer reported again.

Just then, a Light Cruiser was hit with five heavy warheads and went up in a deadly explosion.

"That ship wasn't so lucky. Bring forward batteries to bear on the enemy fleet, fire at will." Lutri ordered.

The Glaucus opened fire with all her forward facing weapon batteries. The main Ion Lancers fired, four beams of blue energy raced in space and kissed their target, a partially destroyed Tau Cruiser. The beams managed to cut down the damaged warship and destroyed it completely. More weapons fire came from the Vangar Battlecruiser, Photon bursts and Plasma charges impacted on nearly a dozen other vessels. Two were destroyed as plasma bolts disrupted there exposed reactors and power cores. The rest were even more damaged, a few lost all power and began to drift.

Two wings of strike cruisers moved in to charge at the advancing fleet. Making quick and deadly strikes, they managed to take out twenty light and medium class warships.

"Admiral, The Avenger of the Fallen is firing on a large piece of debris... Sensors confirm that it is a piece of the World Slayer. Its heading for Vangar Prime." The tactical officer said.

"Do we have any ships near to help?" Lutri asked.

The tactical officer shook his head.

"Negative... Wait, sensors are showing that the World Slayer piece has changed its vectors... The Avenger of the Fallen appears to be successful in moving it out of position."

"Send a message to all Allied ships, if they can break off head for the World Slayer piece and engage." Lutri ordered. "Helm, bring us about and take us towards the World Slayer piece."

arrow Fleet Command, Conference Room
High Orbit over Terra Nova
Gallonigher System

As the two ladies left the room Admiral Taggert looked over to Alana.

"It hope they can pull this off." Admiral Taggert said.

"Have faith Admiral, those two are some of the finest officers in the Terran Federation. I would put my own life in their hands. I'm sure they will complete this mission." Marshal Cole responded.

David nodded. He had every confidence in Admiral Gear and Commander Griffin, they were highly trained and successful military officers.

"Its not their abilities I'm worried about. I just have a terrible feeling that there is more to the Imperium that we're not seeing." David said.
((alive just waiting))

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
arrow Captain Solomon Reath
T.S.S Lunar, Bridge
Terran Fleet, Urnuoa System

"Captain, We been ordered to engage the World Slayer piece along with the Fleet" Solomon nodded "Roger that, Helm take us out, weapons open up on the enemy fleet dont let up. We must put those poor lost souls to rest." The crew nodded and all at once spoke "Roger" The Lunar along with the rest of the fleet moved to engaged the piece along with the enemy. "Weapons, prep all warhead and open fire with all cannons."
The Battleship's main cannons along with its railgun came alive and roared as the ship began to target the 'Death Fleet'. Waves of missiles launched from the ship and targeted the ships of the 'Death Fleet'

arrow Lord Ravv
Urnuoa System

Ravv looked at Cassandra as the beam has ended and rosed from where he had ducked at. "General, I understand, but the Legion isnt going to sit around and let the Vanger have all of the fun. Plus with our help, it will even be better for the peace effort" Ravv said to her. "We will provide support from the side." He told her before touching his head "Kai, this is Ravv, Teleport me back" He said before closing the Channel "General, good luck" Ravv said before being teleported back to Kai. Once onbroad the Kai, Ravv walked back up to his chain on the bridge. "Order our forces to support the Vanger and Terran Fleet. I want half of our Neo and fighters deployed to support the Vanger and Terran Fleet as the other half will attack the enemy fleet. All ships are to formed into Mode Detla and start firing on the enemy fleet. All weapons fire" With that order, All four Legion warships powered up their weapons and unleashed waves of cannon fire along with missiles racing through space aimed at the 'Death Fleet' 40 of the 70 Neos (mechas) actived their thrusters and headed to aid the Vanger and Terran Fleet as the remaining 30 Neos followed behind the Legion fire and began to attack the 'Death Fleet' attacking it with rockets and beams being quickly followed up by Legion fighters that began to make attack runs on the enemy fleet targeting ships that were already heavly damaged.

arrow Mixen Kirav "Striker" Commander of the Starlight Ranger Squadron
Fleet Command, Mess Hall
Gallonhiger System

As the pilots laughed and joked around as they ate. Mixen smirked as he looked at his men. He sighed softly and throught about the past when he was still with the Confederacy. He missed the friends that he maded and always remembered the ones that werent around anymore. But he came out of his daydream as he heard and beeping. He looked down at his wrist and pulled up the message that he had just got on his PDA reading it. "Alright boys, finish your meal and get ready. We just got word to report for an mission." "About time. The only thing we been doing is relaxing and bored." Ken said laughing but stopped when Jenny poked his cheek "Yeah, now we dont have to listen to your bitching anymore." Everyone laughted at that joke. Mixen just shooked his head then stood up. "Alright guys, report at Fleet Command and we will report to Flight Commander Griffin." Everyone nodded "Roger" they said before going to finish their food. Mixen took his tray away and then headed out first being closely followed by the others as they finished up.

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
((sorry about the wait. I'm back. Had an awesome at the Kami-Con ^^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff