Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Greedy Lunatic

Neon Graffiti

Slait

Mel Reynolds

User Image

[ GA – Luna’s Shop (Not in or near the tech building!) - 02:00 ]

Laying down on her side, white shorts hardly white anymore, hands and arms fully incased by the machine in front of her, she continued to pry, screw, strip, and rip. The pulsing glow of the core in front of her was the only thing keeping Luna’s focus – like a carrot dangling on a string or the light at the end of the tunnel; put simply, a goal that was just beyond her fingertips. No matter how intense her focus, how enveloped she was in this project, this solution, she would slowly, irrevocably be unhinged, one event at a time.

First came Neon with his loud spouts of generally obvious observations: his presence, the abundance of darkness, his confusion, the explosions. Regardless, her impregnable mask would not be broken and she stayed silent, only making minor mistakes, very unlike her. Dropping a few screws and accidently ripping a wire or two, the glowing blue core began to pulse a slight turquoise tint, nothing too devastating.

Luna’s ears flickered to sound of the cyborg’s heavy steps, entering a Romeo less interested in helping and more interested in trading words with Neon. The exchange continued as did her deconstruction of the reactor, yet while she continued to work quietly, their conversation slowly grew in volume. Her brow twitched as sweat began to bead at her forehead, her breathing getting slightly heavier as her movements grew less precise, borderline sloppy. The core began to fade into a darker hue of green, portraying it’s distaste of being stabbed repeatedly by a screwdriver where a screwdriver shouldn’t stab.

Finally, her third unexpected visitor arrived from… where?! She, again, dismissed the idea of it, not bothering with the details – she could barely stay focused as it was. But slowly, ultimately, those beads of discomfort at the point of her brow would come barreling down her jaw line and trickle off her chin. Her patience was on the brink of ending, her focus was already long gone. Neon, Romeo and Mel continued their loud onslaught on each other without mercy – technicians, demolitionists, VHEG, peace, ideals. There was little she could do to avoid grinding her teeth in spite of these obnoxious interruptions. One more thing… one final thing and she would…. *click*

That was it, the sound of a revolver, the metal sliding across the thick leather, the rounds rattling against the cylinder, the jolt of its wielder's arm sending the pieces shivering against one another, and finally, the click of the hammer.

Calm Luna, patient and collected Luna, shoved herself out of the reactors outlay converter, the greenish pulse of her invention turning into a rather agitated hum, very similar to the grimace Luna wore. She pushed herself to her hands and knees, then up to her boots before quickly turning in the direction of the three, pulling her goggles from her eyes and snapping them back to her hat.

“What. In. The. F%&K!!!” she hollered, clenching her fists so tight that the orange glowing seams of her gloves began to erupt. “If you’re not here to f^&king help--,” truly enunciating… certain words,“ then get the F$%K out of my shop!!!” her voice boomed as she toss her hand to the side, towards the hanger bi-folding doors. She yelled loudly, so much so that Jeght and Patrick, the two she sent out to get high voltage cable, stumbled and hesitated to approach the hangar as they came up the asphalt just outside.

Luna turned to Mel, “What are you thinking?!” throwing out her arm, hand, and pointer finger at the girls revolver, “you bring a fire arm, A. Fire. Arm., into my home and threaten to shoot someone?! You’d protect the army single handedly, yet you haven’t even thought of the repercussions of firing a side arm next to an unstable nuclear reactor?!!” her face was tinted red, but in this darkness, it was too difficult to see. “The slightest disturbance could tick this thing off and you know what we’d have? NOTHING!!! Nothing but a bunch of blown up bodies!.... and a crater!” panting heavily as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"For all I know, it could have been you or your own god damn team who blew out the lights and sent us in this hellish tail spin! You think your secrets are helping this army, this family? That’s why we have a process!” basing those calls on no real knowledge or evidence of Mel or her team being behind this, yet she had no other leads - she remembered what she saw and experienced with Tech, Mel's... tech girl. By this time, her breath started to settle, and she started to relax, but the taste of contempt still lingered. “You want to lead? Then learn to follow.”

Luna closed her eyes and turned to the control panel, plunging her fingers into the screen as she heard the spindles make it to the bi-folding doors – Jeght and Patrick had arrived. “Senya, Romeo, pull the sockets from the walls and replace the outlets with those yellow and black striped power converters,” she pointed outwards, one behind Romeo and the other behind Senya. “The outlets are right next to them. Jeght, Patrick, bring the spindles over here,” motioning them over with a wave of her hand. Carefully, they maneuvered the very large wheels through the mess which was her garage and began undoing the very thick cables, neatly piling them on opposite sides of the reactor.

Still frustrated, but a little embarrassed from her outburst – truly, she was never angry and almost always kept a level head – she simply leaned up against the dimming green CF reactor and put one exhausted hand to her face, let out a quivering breath.

((Okay, I'm done. Nothing against you Mel, all in the Role Play smile ))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[GM base]

Tenack was in the courtyard dressed out in his HOUND suit organizing a defense of the base. Though they lacked power to activate their automated systems the men and woman of the GM were doing all they could to hold back the Elite Guard attack. Doing surprisingly well Tenack was finally able to breath as a men ran up to him.
"Sir, we've finally got an old crank radio working, we've can't get ahold of the Space Station but we can are getting reports from the other sectors. Barton is being overrun and are requesting to fall back, Durem is under heavy siege but they are holding."

Tenack rubbed his chin and thought about it, everything was just coming apart at the seems. An old enemy coming back a new force emerging and a saboteur within the GM. They would have to hold for a bit longer till they could get Airship support from the Demo fleet, when the Armada arrived they could drive back the Elite Guard. At this rate holding the enemy at the GM base would be alright, though Tenack was sure the other sectors would fall without aid.

"Order forces from Barton to fall to Durem and Aekea, we'll take back Barton when all this is sorted out." The man just nodded and ran off to carry out his orders.

[Space Station Gambino]

"Target the Che Guevara and Fire the main cannon!"
Captain Wright shouted out as the Station's main cannon came online. It was time to strike back with amazing shock and awe. Though the station had once belonged to the Elite Guard the GM was now using it to teach them a lesson.

"Alright, after we fire launch the pods down, they should be able to take the ship down from the inside." Taking a deep breath Captain Wright watched the main screens as the cannon glowed bright green before sending a bolt to earth.

The Cannon's beam would pierce the clouds hitting the Elite Guard's flag ship dead on. The beam would last a couple of seconds before dissipating. Only than could the damage be assessed.

[GM Forces in Gaia]

Fighting was continuing throughout Barton as the Demo forces struggled to hold ground against two enemies. The call to retreat was a welcomed relief for many and a sting to others. Documents were destroyed as the GM flag was taken down from the Command Post. What could be mustered was gatherd up and two forces fled from Barton, one to Durem and there other to Aekea. Cobalt III would keep the group heading to Aekea covered and though they would pass a couple on a motorbike they had other worries and continued the retreat.

In Durem the Silver Lightning kept Demo air superiority as drones aided the fighting in the streets and the air. A tough ship the Silver Lightning's crew would never let the prize of Durem fall back into the hands of their hated enemy. The Demo and GM flag that flew were once an Elite Guard and than Red Shield flag flew proved that nothing could stop Gambino's power.

Hellraiser

X was hanging from a radio tower with an arm keeping him up, his pitch black cape flowing blending with the rest of his blacked out uniform. Looking like a dark figure with a whited out Venetian mask concealing his identity, crushing the remote in his hand he would swan dive from the tower and onto the ground. "I will have my revenge Hirozumi hacking your creations will be but the beginning of my torture." He was trying to pin blame on Saka and all remaining VHEG associates, by hacking the robotized Mach two-point-five mecha soldiers to recreate an old scene. Vanishing into a crowd during the shambling and hustling during the fire of the cannon and all of the combat going on.

Greedy Lunatic

((Tenack, does it make sense that the GA's defences could come online if the powers out across the base? I mean, cannons on say... a navy ship still needs electricity to operate. It's not a giant bullet in a giant chamber with a nerf pull back hammer. Plus, to aim that thing it has like... a massive motor. I'm only saying this because it kinda seems like even with the power off, GA isn't having a problem defending itself. Just a thought!))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luna Vitesse
((Tenack, does it make sense that the GA's defences could come online if the powers out across the base? I mean, cannons on say... a navy ship still needs electricity to operate. It's not a giant bullet in a giant chamber with a nerf pull back hammer. Plus, to aim that thing it has like... a massive motor. I'm only saying this because it kinda seems like even with the power off, GA isn't having a problem defending itself. Just a thought!))

(Well right now were mainly just using shoulder mounted weapons and small arms, or well anything else we can grab. Problem is I don't know how really effective anything is going cause no ones RPing for the Elite Guard forces))
Mel Reynolds

Luna Vitesse

Tenack2

Kiba Lunar

Fang Lunar

[ GA - Tech building ]

Nobody had ever seen Luna's temper go off like that before. Then again, nobody had ever been in a room with an unstable reactor. Rome, once realizing the seriousness of the situation, worked timely with Senya to Luna's instruction, meanwhile...

Neon! Still shocked in part by Luna's outburst, more-so than the idea that one wrong blast from Mel's signature pistol could send them all sky-high, had begun to try and settle the young Suit's breaking nerve.
"Yeah, Mel. Why don't we try putting our guns away..." His hands eased slowly along her tall handgun, cupping it steady. Easy does it. "One way or another, we're saving this island. We have more important things to worry about right now - Tenack and his D-men'll face judgement, but not when we're under this heat." He began to explain to her, helping her holster her pistol.

"Don't you go losin' your nerve on me now," Neon urged her, his hand squeezing over her's. "I know it may not seem like it, but I know what I'm doing."
Twisting himself back to spot the Techs at work, he matched eyes with the stressed feline of a woman, empathizing. "Good job, Lulu." He granted her, hoping just a small thank you would better her mood. "You guys get that power going. I'm gonna go cover the others. C'mon, Mel!" Neon affirmed, pushing his way past the gunslinger girl.

As he walked beside the wall, his spray paint slid against it, creating a tag of his own name, but quickly evolving off the wall in the form of a brilliant beam sword. As it scratched upon the earth, he needn't look back at her, but merely said, "I never questioned your loyalty. Now would it kill you trust me?!" He said, clinging up a building with little effort, his occupation as a traceur earning him well. Once he reached the top of the Tech building though, he could see the explosion of light cut through the sky, and in a flash that robbed him of breath, plunge through the Che Guevara...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Barton ]

Skip to the Battle of Gettysburg going down in Barton, the streets were lighting up with gunfire trading between Fang's side-project, the "Order of Peace", Tenack's NEXGEN, and this strange new breed of Elite Guard. Their resources pooled, it appeared Fang's troupe, led by his brother Kiba himself, and the VHEG seemed to have the upper hand. However, the chair was free for one more player to join the game - Neon's SOLDIER.

Coming down like meteors, drop-pods from the Space Stations turned into fireballs from their reentry into the atmosphere. Rick Jenner had asked specifically if the drop pods were strong enough to withstand it - and if they could crack through the atmosphere, then any little airship would be a piece of cake.

Turning the ship into Swiss cheese, the pods punched through the Von Helson airships the same way a bullet would hit a man. The power of their impact left the ships crippled, like a shotgun wound, blowing to pieces what little function the sea-slumbering ships still managed.

Making nest in craters of their own making, the drop pods embedded themselves in between the conflict, temporarily ceasing fire. Dust kicked up in between the battling ground forces, creating a thick veil.
The Order of Peace, put together by retirees from groups here and there, would likely come facing a squad of familiar men and women. From the cloud of dust, only they would find a helmet plummet, and roll to their feet. Discarded, apparently, by a pair of wild, glowing eyes. Eyes that grew in the shadow of the debris.

"I knew it'd be hard to get back used to this..." Muttered Rick Jenner, as the smoke had finally begun to disperse. His body cracked as he stretched, as did the rest of the Soldiers, as they readjusted to the gravity. "Now who do we have here..." Facing the Order of Peace, Rick cocked his shotgun. Over the years, the Soldier's weaponry had become more and more accustomed to zombie-slaying, but it was no issue adjusting to warmer targets.

Greedy Lunatic

Tenack2
Luna Vitesse

(Well right now were mainly just using shoulder mounted weapons and small arms, or well anything else we can grab. Problem is I don't know how really effective anything is going cause no ones RPing for the Elite Guard forces))
((Good point, hahaha))

Magnetic Conversationalist

((Hmm....I remember someone here...Well I remember a couple people here it looks like...))
Durem Outskirts

Jo had done as Saka suggested and with his helpful throw she would move rapidly to a computer terminal as he told her and look up.
Suddenly her bodies eyes opened to find herself in a shack of some sort as she moved her hands and wiggled her fingers. She found herself dressed in a t-shirt and jeans but her hair was white once again as all Taurean's true hair color was.
She looked to Scarlet and Pro. "Lets move you can brief me on the way."

Aekea

Angelica kissed Dan's lips with a quick but softness to her motions so as not to distract him. Angelica then noticed the cannon from the sky coming down. "They seem to be getting desperate."
She said as the massive force of Demo's passed by them.

Route from Barton to Durem

Coming out of hyperspeed the retreating Demo forces would find a small force of ships firing on them. It was the Dragon Team of the Red Shield they already had broken off from the rest anyway and never gave up with the rest of the Red shield which meant this band was a group of rebels, outlaws whatever you wished to call them.
Energy weapons and shield breakers would hold the line and stop any force from Barton heading into Durem.
Kaiser_Mikey
((Hmm....I remember someone here...Well I remember a couple people here it looks like...))

((Uncle Mikey *old style glomping heart ))

Jo Taurean
Kaiser_Mikey

((Hey Jo, whats up?))
Kaiser_Mikey
Jo Taurean
Kaiser_Mikey

((Hey Jo, whats up?))

(( Jo grew up I a fully grown gaian adult now. Thanks to Saka I made it out of my first trip to Hell too. :p ))

Jo Taurean

((Groovie, Mikey is just being old and stubborn as usual))
Kaiser_Mikey
Jo Taurean

((Groovie, Mikey is just being old and stubborn as usual))

((And a big softy. You can't tell me your not a teady bear still.))

Jo Taurean

((Meh))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out