<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Hellraiser

Luna Vitesse

Ooc: You know you like my strangeness. xD

User Image

Hellraiser

Jo Taurean

Tenack2

Ooc: I dislike arguments ^.^;; I just simply stated how it was set up, how Rita had made me and Seipher build it.
How about we settle this mess with a friendly game?
Tenack and Jo will roll a dice, six sided of course. So that way it is fair, the person with the highest number wins and thus decides the fate of the space station. >.<;

User Image

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jo Taurean
((You can't have done all that in five seconds. I'd like to get a second opionion from Saka and you can't stop this signal its C4 even if the system is shut down. ))

((We didn't stop any signal, we removed the system it was interfacing with. This is something that went along with the renovation of the Station to turn it into a GM station. Changing codes, equipment, and areas to interface with GM equipment.))

Hellraiser

Ooc: By the way, I made a medical thread if anyone wishes to join me. It's a thread that is separate from my VHEG thread, it's a pretty happening place.
It's called Combat Infirmary and I think you should check it out!

User Image

^ Click Me. ^
((You only just now brought up the rewired part and that was not a password for the computer signal just the bomb. I'm sorry Tenack but you call foul on me for doing that.

Edited: I say we go by Saka's dice Idea.))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jo Taurean
((You only just now brought up the rewired part and that was not a password for the computer signal just the bomb. I'm sorry Tenack but you call foul on me for doing that.

Edited: I say we go by Saka's dice Idea.))

((Would you rather I change it to say that the signal from your guys equipment could not connect with the bombs due to interference from the GM equipment? Could put in something about jamming equipment. ))

Greedy Lunatic

Mel Reynolds
Luna Vitesse
Mel Reynolds
GA-

Mel didn't fallow Neon for everything was already setup and she already knew how this battle would end so rather then chase after him to help win she stayed back out of the combat zone to help the wounded and emergancy teams.

Durem Outskirts

Pro handed Jo a radio. "You know what to do. The channel is setup already." Pro said as she would grab Jo and walk out of the building slowly with no sudden movements. "Lets get you to your people.

(( User Image ))

((Sorry Luna just not motivated lately. v.v ))

((aww, it's okay. I was worried you didnt see my post. I thought we'd go at it and I was excited to see how you would react to my post. I guess I was just a little confused. But I understand, had that for like... 3 years before I decided to come back here. smile hurry and get motivated again!))
Jo Taurean

Tenack2

Luna Vitesse

( @ -@ I leave for just a couple of hours...

@Jo: Awright, awright, listen! I think it's perfectly safe and reasonable to believe that after months of occupation, the GA had rewired the Space Station free of explosives. So, you can forget that. xD;

@Ten: However. Tenack, was that last bit about the Barton reinforcements necessary? xD I mean, WE were sent down to save YOU. Don't worry about us. x3 'Sides! I was waiting on Kiba's post, after all~

@Luna: Huzzah! You dashing rogue~ <3 )

Hellraiser

Neon Graffiti

Ooc: I bite thy own thumb and challenge thee to a duel -smacks with a dainty white glove-
The challenge? Children's card games on motorcycles!
[ GA - Tech building ]

It was weird the way the terror brought on by the shadow cast of one airship, was eerily terminated by another. Spread out atop the top of the Tech building, Neon stared up into the sky, full of clouds, and one massive battle cruiser.

Sweat poured from his pores - this was all too much. Stress clouded the Graffiti King's judgement. It was time to set things square.
"Tenack!" A very cross Neon looked over the corner of the building, a little more worse for ware. Scrolling his hair aside, he tried to get a good eye at the Demolitionists leader. "You know what this is all about, don't you?" His echo was not an accusation, nor a question. Neon knew he knew what was going on; it'd take an idiot not to!

"Your whole Occupy Everything with the NEXGEN 'done pissed somebody off." Leaning his legs over the rim, the Soldier strained his brow. "We can't afford another attack like that, man..." While he didn't say it, Tenack knew Neon well enough to read what he was suggesting; a recall of all the NEXGEN troops.
"I'm tellin' ya, if the archipelago is hit by an armada of that magnitude, I mean... the only reason we were able to fight 'em off is because it's just our dinky island that was attacked. Imagine if they bring on that kind of fleet to IDG??" While the idea of world peace was a thoughtful fantasy, Neon, after weeks of living under a rock, was finally getting a breath of reality. He had hoped that with the NEXGEN on constant guard of each town, they wouldn't need to worry about the Lunars, the Taurean, or anyone ever again. But...

"Neon!" Called Hyde from the bottom basin, tossing his fellow Soldier his phone. "I think you should take a look at this."

Clumsily catching the rock in midair, Neon managed to get wind of what Hyde was hinting at. On the phone was a pull-up of recent news, talking about some recent fallout between the Kuro Gang and the Von Helson house. Neon's eyes widened, recalling two specific letters asking for his attention, scattered amongst the piles back at his place.
"Tenack!" Neon hushed, something trying welling up in his chest. "Try and get a hold of your guys in Durem! Why didn't they tell us anything...??"

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Barton

The Order of Peace did move out of the way of the Soldiers however they had already dug in and taken the Command post. The moving of wounded and civilians was already underway as they had engauged any attempts to retake the city from the outside. The soldiers would find free passage like the civilians that did not wish to leave where as the Demo's forces would be met with extream hostilities. Messages went out telling the Demos to stay out of Barton it was now at peace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff