Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Luna Vitesse

Neon Graffiti

Mel Reynolds
Senya glanced up at her boss once or twice during the yelling, but didn't really take her concentration off the matter at hand. At Luna's command, she wordlessly set to work installing the power converter to the wall outlet. She was pretty quick with it, too. If nothing else, she was very good at following orders.

And to be perfectly honest, the technology buzzing around her and the need to get it up and running ASAP was her idea of a fun job. If they didn't need to move as quickly as possible, she probably would have stopped and stared at every piece with an intricate eye. But alas, it was the nature of the position and job.

===
Elsewhere...
===

A familiar cloaked figure with new robes that finally replaced his old tattered ones, walked silently through a tunnel west of the PA. The bottoms of the robes were already torn and a hole or two shined through to his pants. But it wasn't something he could help, considering his every day life.

There were no torches lighting the tunnel, but it wasn't important when he had an Infravision spell. In his pocket clicked a Crustacean. "I know, you're bored. But this is a thing we do. Or at least, a thing we need to start doing if we're ever going to have a respectable wizards tower or something."

A lonely wind whistled through the tunnel, both sad and foreboding. He supposed it was supposed to be like that when you were entering a crypt. There was also distant tremors that he could feel in the earth, but it wasn't any concern of his.

Hellraiser

As the smoke cleared the Che Guevara stood strong and proud, the shields glowing brightly as the thermo-plasma over-shield had absorbed the thermo-plasma beam from the former Elite Guard Space Station, the energies had canceled each other out. A safe guard from friendly fire that Rita had Saka implement back in two-thousand-and-seven which was common knowledge to most people who had witnessed their overly destructive wrath in the years prior to post war peace, the engines lit up brightly before turning green as a loud hum echoed through the atmosphere. The Zurg warp drive was activated sending the Che Guevara into a hyper space route towards the freshly built Omicron-Iota space Station which was located within the confines of the Radiant Galaxy, a sign which would send fear or anguish into most who had served in the wars. Not everybody on board was a robot, but the fact that Saka and Rita still had active supporters who would safe guard their legacy which still beamed brightly.
Jo Taurean

Kelly Bishop

Mel Reynolds

Tenack2

Kiba Lunar

Fang Lunar

[ Durem Outskirts ]

"Nah, I can brief you here." came a voice from the shadows, and in the shadow of the encroaching night, stood TK, lighting a cigarette. Through a prickly smile you'd only spot on a crocodile, he continued to play with the zippo even after he'd lighted it.
In his other hand, an AK-74, hanging loosely from trigger-eager fingers. "You don't have to run. Yet." The psychopath breathed smoke through his nose, his raspy, whisper of a voice coming out less than audible.

"I didn't come to kill you now. This is more of a... a warning." He stated, with a smirk. His eyes colored against the backdrop of an October night. "After all, I didn't come for you." He said, mentioning Jo, till his eyes cornered Kelly. "... I came for her."
Before they could make any sudden movements, the girls were met with a raised barrel. "Ah, ah, ah," The Killer advised against it. "You two can go. She stays. You see, so long as she's with you," He puffed from his cigarette. "Your demigod girl is in some pretty shady danger. Of him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ GA - Tech building ]

The screech of the world-shadowing blast nearly threw Neon off the roof. Mel could only see the blinding light encompass Neon's silhouette, turning the entire sky into a laser show. Holding on to the corner of the roof, he held his ground, his free hand just barely keeping his body from flying away.
As it died down, Neon too could feel the positrons in the air, that slow hum of wasted energy coddling amidst the atmosphere. And in his eyes, he saw it...

"No... not a scratch." How? How? Nothing yet had been able to withstand the Space Stations orbital cannon. It was a work of god - essentially, with it, the GA had become an invincible reckoning. But there it lay, the flagship, unharmed by Gambino's last resort...
"Tenack!" Screamed the Soldier leader over the side of the roof, aiming towards the Demo's leader. "We need cavalry! We can't fight that thing from the ground, we'll be fried! @ ~@" The truth was the truth. Without an opposing airship opponent, they were sitting ducks against the Che, especially with the power out.

All of the sudden, the airship that put a shadow over them split space before them and, much like Tenack's own, fast-traveled with little trace. In seconds, it was no longer a threat.
Neon, exhausted, flopped his entire upper half on the roof top. Not shortly after, his own black cat bounded on top of him, nudging his head...
"Oh, thank goodness..." Nearby, leftover pieces of what was left of the kamikaze lay scattered across the shallows of the Gambino base.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Barton ]

A standoff occurred between the supersoldiers of Gambino, and the Order of Peace in the Barton streets. Armed and ready, the SOLDIER, while not having touched earth's gravity in months, were prepared to tear up and go postal, with the NEXGEN's backup or not. But first...

"... are any of you Elite Guard? You don't really fit the bill..." Indeed, Rick's observation was spot-on. While the Order of Peace were clearly well-trained, they lacked the high-tech affordability of the Elite Guard the Soldier fought in the past, and merely fortified their forces with scavenged weapons from past battlefields. It was admirable amongst thieves, but nothing like the Elite Guard's punishing arsenal.

"Oh, I get it. You're the Preacher's gang." Rick said, laying his shotgun over his shoulder. "Well I guess that leaves us in a predicament, doesn't it?" The sight of the rickety Von Helson airship crashed in the distance, the aftermath flickering the hair of the Gambino forces.
The Order of Peace likely knew that, while the Soldier were capable of fighting on terms, killing Fang was now out of the question - with his identity as a demigod now 'come to light, it was too much of a risk to off him. That was Don Kuro's plan, wasn't it?

The radio informed them that their reluctant comrades were being attacked off towards the direction, but not quite entering Durem.
"Awright. C'mon guys, gang way." Rick requested, urging the Order of Peace to to open like the Red Sea for their Exodus. The Soldier had no fights to pick with these guys - and with a name like the "Order of Peace", Rick too suspected they didn't want any more trouble. They had arrived to do away with the Elite Guard, and that was what they were going to do.
"I said step aside! If you guys wanna pick a fight, save it for later. We got bigger fish to cook..."
( Guys, it's started! The event, the event! x3 Once we regroup, GA, let's start making our exodus into the event forums. I haven't made a thread there yet, but I will!

Also, vote Von Helson! (unless y'know, you're a square x3) It may've been a vampire who carried out the kill on the big man, but it was the Kuro Gang that put out the hit! They're our true enemies in this fight, and thanks to King Louie's allegiance with good vampires and the Gambino family, the vampires have, inadvertently, become our allies in this fight.

Onwaaaaard~! This fight may not be ours for once, but just because the Von Helson house are the lead actors on stage, doesn't mean we GMers can't show our grit! )

Hellraiser

Greedy Lunatic

Neon Graffiti
( Guys, it's started! The event, the event! x3 Once we regroup, GA, let's start making our exodus into the event forums. I haven't made a thread there yet, but I will!

Also, vote Von Helson! (unless y'know, you're a square x3) It may've been a vampire who carried out the kill on the big man, but it was the Kuro Gang that put out the hit! They're our true enemies in this fight, and thanks to King Louie's allegiance with good vampires and the Gambino family, the vampires have, inadvertently, become our allies in this fight.

Onwaaaaard~! This fight may not be ours for once, but just because the Von Helson house are the lead actors on stage, doesn't mean we GMers can't show our grit! )

(( crying aw man... You tell me this now? Fine! Even though we're losing by huge strides, I'll still take you down!))
( ;__; You! You can be our inside-girl, Lulu. C: Howzat? )

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(( I can't pick a side... VH is a long time rival, and Kuro's put the hit out on the Big G. I'M BETRAYING OUR PEOPLE EITHER WAY! ;_; /headAsplodesIntoShowerOfBolts ))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luna Vitesse
Neon Graffiti

(( crying aw man... You tell me this now? Fine! Even though we're losing by huge strides, I'll still take you down!))

((Don't worry Luna, I sided with the Kuro gang too XD. ))

Hellraiser

Ooc: This whole event is.... Fishy....
-Removes shades slowly-
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hellraiser

Neon Graffiti

It would have been an all too familiar sound to the vampire, the sound of metal sliding from a spring loaded hilt. Though this time instead of just two strands of the barely visible wire, it was eight and they were fired from Luke and Steve in unison. The electricity hummed so quickly and lit the wire up until it began smoking at a wicked eight-hundred-fifty-thousand volts of electricity, the mach series suits were built to circulate electrical flow through wiring built into the under-plating which kept the users well protected. "Luke, now!" the old soldier yelled into his helmet as the the turbine cannon on Luke's shoulder lit up a deathly orange color and the twin turbine cannons on Steve's copied in unison, though such a blast would draw attention and probably blow down a good majority of the woods. The super soldiers made an appearance and came back to attack The Killer with more fang than growl, the move itself would be a blind side as the armors suddenly came to life. The over-shield gave an eerie glow along with the flashlights built into the helmets, the visors had a low glow and the jet boosters built into the soles of the armors feet hummed softly.

Greedy Lunatic

Tenack2
Luna Vitesse
Neon Graffiti

((Partners!! *jumps on Ten's back* Onward to victory!!

Edit: I was going to wait for Mel to post before I turned the lights back on, but... Should I just post anyway?))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luna Vitesse
Tenack2
Luna Vitesse
Neon Graffiti

((Partners!! *jumps on Ten's back* Onward to victory!!

Edit: I was going to wait for Mel to post before I turned the lights back on, but... Should I just post anyway?))

((Umpf >< Yeah lets get our scores up lol and win this!.

I was wondering when I should make my post. :3 ))

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
GA-

Mel didn't fallow Neon for everything was already setup and she already knew how this battle would end so rather then chase after him to help win she stayed back out of the combat zone to help the wounded and emergancy teams.

Durem Outskirts

Pro handed Jo a radio. "You know what to do. The channel is setup already." Pro said as she would grab Jo and walk out of the building slowly with no sudden movements. "Lets get you to your people.
Durem outskirts

Jo took the radio from Pro and screamed into it "Dragon team if your get this go into the mainframe for the VHEG entire RicaHirozumi into the system for the station do it now." She then ran like a bat out of hell with Pro not wanting to die after getting herself out of Hell well with help actually.

Durem roud to Barton

The Dragon team hearing the message loud and clear as the operater yelled the orders to the computer tactic expert who typed the RicaHirozumi into the VHEG mainframe for the Space Station. "Was that really Jo's voice? the commander asked." The operator looked back. at his commander. "Trust me sir I know that ear pain anywhere." He shook his ringing head.
"Her orders are don sir." The computer tactic expert said as he hit the enter button.

With that one move the VHEG space station only took five seconds before the four primary thermo-hydrogen reactors explodied in the space station, The explosion was like four hydrogen bombs going off.

((Bye bye Mr. Demo orbital cannon thingy. Saka told me I could do that.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff