Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Luna Vitesse

The ordeal didn't seem to faze Senya much, though she did crouch and cover her head when the shaking started. When the flame crawled up her leg, her reaction was swift and meditated, stretching it out so it was easier for Luna to spray. "Fireproof pants. Learned from experience, we'll say."

Under her breath she muttered to the flames that rose, "This ain't exactly the kinda test I was going for..." At the sound of the gunshots, she responded "South goes back to the mainland. First to Gambino Isles, then to Barton."

She nodded to Luna's comment about the power. She had temporarily been caught up in the wreckage of her experimentation, then after, in trying to figure out how far away those shots had been. She was just then approaching the electricity issue when Luna said everything before she had the chance to think about it as well.

She nodded to the command and followed closely. When Luna dropped down, Senya caught sight of the reactor and understood what she intended and set to work assisting in the connection.

((Sorry, been a slow poke here lately. =/ Happy B-day, Saka!
Also... Thanks for the writing prompt, Neon. Now I've got ideas on top of ideas. xD; ))

Greedy Lunatic

((Edited my post! Sorry, Slait, for calling Senya Kenya. Haha!))

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(( Oh, It's fine. I didn't even notice. =p ))

Dapper Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((@Neon: Kit would call himself a sell out...lol. This actually makes me think and realize something, Kit Tainess has sort of matured since I came back, and I almost feel as if I have matured as well. My roleplaying style reflects how I've sort of 'grown up' since my return to the Gambino Army, and the way I play Kit reflects that. Just think, a few years ago I had him burning down bars and picking a fight with anybody bigger than him, and now he's playing a superhero to the town he used to run the criminal aspects of.))

Hellraiser

Neon Graffiti

Ooc: -Before bed out of character banter-
Saka would probably call, the new reincarnated a fake. Thus ensuing a violent fight, given that Saka is going back to his pre-vampire traits now, it would be a spectacular brawl.

Greedy Lunatic

Saka Hirozumi
Neon Graffiti

Ooc: -Before bed out of character banter-
Saka would probably call, the new reincarnated a fake. Thus ensuing a violent fight, given that Saka is going back to his pre-vampire traits now, it would be a spectacular brawl.

((Saka playing with himself would be a spectatular show, indeed.))
[ Tech building ]

Whence Luna and Senya finally decided to nest, the CF core wasn't the only thing in the room emanating a warm blue.

Behind a pair of glowing sparks no doubt would spook the twin Technicians, following an urging voice, too little to be of any danger, pressing them to not judge any harm upon him.
"It's me! It's me, Neon!" The leader of Soldier arrested their attention, shortly before stating the obvious; "The lights went out!" Nice call, genius. Intent on helping, though not sure with what, Neon scooched down to where Luna was working, to where his whole face, not just his eyes, were illuminated by the compound's heartbeat.

Instantly intrigued by anything shiny, what caught Neon's eye was not merely the CF engine, but that same glow pumping from Luna's stellar gloves as well.

"Luna, what is this...?" He asked, observing her work around it. The explosion knocked him back to his feet, drawing one of his famed spray cans in effort to prepare himself for a fight. "And what the s**t is going on outside?!" Nice choice of words too.

It's the Che Guevara," In enter Romeo, who managed to lift the rest of Luna's garage door with little effort. The cyborg entered pulling up his sleeves, prepared to go to work. "The Elite Guard's flagship from way back in the day."

"Well, why's it attacking us?!" Neon seemed less concerned with the fact that an airship practically from beyond the grave was attacking them, and more that it was the VHEG themselves. Which, honestly was a good call on his part.
"For the last ******** time, even if the VHEG still were around, aren't we cool with them now?? This all seems very deus ex machina if you ask me," He noted, placing his hands at his waist.

"They seem to be forcing their attacks on the D-men though,"

"Dude, I don't care!" Neon stomped, leaning against the window. "If they have a problem with one of us, they have a problem with all of us." Suddenly flipped over like a pancake, Rome made no effort to level his strength, asserting the commanding Soldier rightfully.

"Neon! When're you gonna get it through your head, man? All the Techs know it," Rome began to explain. "Tenack and his dogs are psychopaths! Whaddya think those first few coupla months a peace were, for free? I warned ya, now s**t's hitting the fan!" The cyborg asserted. "Kiba and his crazy relatives bided their time, and now they're finally starting to fight back!"

Yanking Rome's hand away, with strength rivaling the cyborg, Neon looked into his eyes sternly.
"You don't think I know all that?? We'll deal with the Demo problem, not them." He let go off his friend's arm. "In the mean time, we can't start ousting our own. If we lose the Demo's navy, we won't have any other big-rigs to fight for us. We'll be sitting ducks!"
Indeed, after the Zurg War, battles had become just as aerial as they were on the ground. Since the introduction of airships... war had evolved.
( @Kit: It's cool, right! x3 I too have seen a growth in my characters, especially Neon. It's good that you noticed that, it's pretty rewarding to see your own characters grow with you.

@Slait: Welcome, bro! xD

@Luna: Hah! Kenya. :P I caught that, but I didn't wanna say anything... Cx Luna, you so silly. Also, that last comment? If I could, I would "like" it. xD Well said. )

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tech Building

Mel walked out not to far from Neon's location. "So thats why we let them run around freely? your afread we are going to have no heavy fire power?" Mel took a deep breath as she put her hand to showing the effort to hold back from screaming. "Thats not entirly true Neon and you know it." Pulling her revolver out of its holster she looked up at him as she moved in between him and the exit to the building. "I'd rather not do this then but Freedom should not cost his price and first move to leave this building I'm sorry but it will be stopped." Her hands were shacking. Weather it was fear, anger or sadness it didn't matter she was ready. "I'll protect this army no matter the price and if I must betray it to save it by god Neon I will."

Hellraiser

Jo Taurean

Hell Prison

"The best way to head is up!" Saka grabbed Jo by the wrist with his only arm. "Find a computer terminal and look towards the sky, detonation code is: RicaHirozumi" He would give a heave and all the might in his form he would sling Jo skyward, and straight out of Hell, muscles flexed and his form stretched out made him appear much like a batter during a baseball game. He turned towards the angry guards before shouting towards Jo "I'll catch up!" He saluted before diving from the railing and straight into the lava below, the very lava that had just previously swallowed the guards they had kicked into the pit. His body on Earth would crumble to ash which signified that his soul was seemingly decimated by the lava, though anyone who knew Saka would know that death was not of his fate.

Aekea Road

"Nah, what I consider a date is a movie then the rest of the night at my place." He said with a chuckle, reaching up he would twist a knob which opened the visor on his suit, he would twist her from his shoulder and into his arms gently.

Greedy Lunatic

((Ok, I'm pissed. My turn to post!!! >:[ ))

Greedy Lunatic

((An hour and my god damn phone erased my post. $&&@)($^#**%*^#^%^^. Give me 30 minutes when I get back home. Expect a post at 10pm est. Never use your iPhone to post!!!!))

[********]

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(I need to make a post as well. neutral ))

Greedy Lunatic

((Me first Ten. Getting started now!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas