Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Durem Outskirts

Pro handed Scarlet the paper with her new orders for her to read over. Setting up the poles again Pro activated to now restore the package to its original size. Taking a seat Pro would stay until the entire mission with her package was complete which meant waiting till the soul came into the body.

Gambino Base

Knockout had already found her way to the SOLDIER quarters where she was waiting outside on her guard. Her guard was up and as she watched for hand signals from friends she had made in her time on the base.

Mel got out of bed and hurried into her Suit gear wander what all the shouting was all about as she made her way to the Suit station. As the LT she needed to organize them in this chaos. "Get the fire teams put the fires out. I want any personal that can not help to fall back into your quarters now." As the sudden explosions began to hit the Demo airfield Mel had to calculate her priorities. "All suits fall back into the bunkers or the nearest safe zones. I'll need Medic teams to move the wounded now." Mel's mind was in chaos she could not fail the suits. "If you do not know what you can do report to your nearest officers now people."

Fashionable Vampire

Scarlet began reading the letter as she moved Saka's body next to Jo's. She needed to know what he had planned next and for her. Scarlet would remove Jo's body from her coffin and setup everything for the return of her master and his guest
Saka Hirozumi
Neon Graffiti

Durem Sewers

A flash bang grenade lit up the sewers with a deafening light, a side vent would find itself disemboweled as an arm would drag Pro into cover. "You should go on little missy, this could get messy." The man was ducking his head from being too tall to stand upright in the sewers, his seven-foot-five figure climbed from the hole. The XM307 began to whir to life, which would cut the sewers down to rubble in a matter of moments as the belt fed grenade launcher lobbed death at two-hundred-fifty rounds per minute. The blacked out space grade Mach II armor revealed the warrior to be none other than Luke-457, who was passing by on his way to Barton. He backed into the new corridor he opened as he tossed a sunlight grenade right at the vampire's feet, the five-hundred pounds worth of armor had an over-shield composed of plasma. The turbine cannon built onto the right shoulder had an eerie glow much like the flashlights built into the helmet.

[ Durem Underground ]

Screaming light opened up the darkness of the Durem Underground like a seething hell, a hushed growl coining from The Killer's frosted breath. "A little light? Is that all you...?" His question would quickly be answered with a whirling bombardment of explosives. "Oh."

Needless to say, he was cut apart by the blasts, the shrapnel itself crumbling whatever attempt at foundation there was left in these lowly, ancient artificial caves. And yet, it still held; a parade of bats shrouded the room, flickering that gnats about the hulking Frankenstein of a soldier, muddling his senses.

"I had a feeling I'd come face to face with one of your kind," A voice crept from the bowls of the underground. The Killer, who's weathered voice spoke through the echos. "Silly Mach 2s, with your overcompensating guns and your heavy armor." Finally taking form behind the supersoldier, the vampire appeared to be weaponizing his arm. A gun-like mechanism crept down his arm, forming a a sort of firearm over it.
"Which is why I had the Don prepare me somethin' with a little more 'oomph.'" Crackiling energy propelled from the tip of his once-finger, now-barrel, with enough power behind it to shatter the supersoldier's energy shield and send him sailing into a wall.

"Looks like I missed by a margin." Smirked the vampire, blowing the smoke from his fingertip. "It's all Jake though; a weapon designed to slay a demigod should be enough for the likes of you." And with that, almost on cue, the entire foundation came falling on top of Luke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ GA - Technician building ]

The last few flakes of hair feathered down into the sink as Neon finished banishing his awful 5 o'clock shadow. His hair was tied up all nice and neat, and right when he was getting a good look at himself, the lights shut off. His blue, lava-lamp eyes reflected back at him in a confused stare.

"What the hell...?" The power shutting down in the Technician's garage? Was that even a thing? Something must have gone wrong, and Neon was quick to trip and bumble back out into Luna's chill space where only one single light lay untouched - the cold fusion reactor.

But that wasn't the only thing set alight. Looking out the window, Neon experienced the VHEG's return first hand, the ocean cracking open like the Red Sea to reveal the lost underground base, something Neon thought was long gone...

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[GA Base]

The Explosions had changed Tenack's priority, the mole would have to wait. What lay before him now was only something pulled out of his darkest nightmares. A full Elite Guard invasion force, the likes he had never seen not since the Battle of the City of Sins. With the power out the GM base defenses were off line and the Demo air fleet was off being upgraded at the Sky Fortress. Flames lit the night sky as Tenack turned and ran back to the central area.

Rockets shot off from within the base a Demo soldiers used shoulder mounted rocket launchers to combat the Elite Guard airships. Activating his HOUND suits Tenack had some weapons he could use on the enemy. His right hand molded into a Cannon as burst after burst of ionized beams were shot at the Elite Guard Airships. They would be well shielded this Tenack new and the manpads of the GM would be infective against the shields. However, the HOUND ion cannon would certainly do the trick.

[Station Gambino]

The control room was in chaos as reports were comming in from all over about invading Elite Guard units. Captain Wright who was no in charge of the Demo in the station wasn't a happy man. Screens flashed red as the tracked each individual unit, operators were passing on orders and information to ground teams as Task Forces in Gaia organized the defense of their respective Command Posts.
"Charge up the central cannon, prepare to fire on the Elite Guard base." The central screen showed the GM base with the newly emerged Elite Guard base being targeted by the stations sensors.
"Someone get me Rick and his men."
Captain Wright had an idea, the station was equiped with drop pods able to launch men down to the surface in minutes. If Rick was up to it, than they could do alot of good.
[ Space Station ]

"One step ahead 'a ya, Cap'n!" In seconds, Rick Jenner's face clicked on to the panel before Captain Wright. He appeared to be in a jog, and with good reason. Dashing through the station like a reindeer, enclosed in a space suit and backed by several other members of SOLDIER.
Once he reached a control point where he could properly observe what was happening "downstairs", through the same visuals Wright was looking at, he could better give suggestions.

"That's the Che Guevara..." Stuttered Amelia, who recalled the ship from her green days. Her eyes shook with violent nostalgia.

"And for the record, set your sights on the aircraft, not the base!" Rick said, practically coughing into his radio. "That base is just a sitting duck... those ships however! Well, who ever's controlling them, it doesn't matter right now..." Rick explained, wondering if they should attempt the halo jump he knew Wright had in mind. "No matter how big or small, as long as we're in control of this space station, we're at an advantage."
It was for this reason Rick and several of his SOLDIERs volunteered to occupy the station with the more space-oriented Demolitionists. Von Helson built or not, this heaven-mounted god-hand was meant for the Demolitionists.
There was no shaking that fear of uncertainty, though. Rick didn't want to attempt such a risky maneuver without seeing the results the orbital laser would bring, especially since they had been in space for so long...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ GA - Coastline ]

Speaking of the Soldier, those who remained on the island base were currently helping defend it. Meanwhile most of them were aiming vaguely for the heads of zombies, only to blow them to smithereens with a well-placed shotgun round, Hyde upped the ante by breaking out his customized Sword 9mm S, a pistol he always wore, but rarely operated.

Despite being left with but one eye, the Soldier was a crack shot, biting his lip and sending a bullet straight through the center noggin of an undead. They were rising from the ocean, having clung to the hulls of the sunken sea ships, long starved and long waiting to sate their hunger.

"Wasting my bullets on these hacks won't get us anywhere... c'mon, Soldier!" Hyde rallied his allies, snapping his arm to the side and ejecting a cartridge. Almost as soon as it hit the ground, the Soldier had already reloaded a fresh one and buried another bullet into a flesh-eater's skull. "We do this for sport! Obliderate them and regroup in five!"

Hyde wasn't wasting time on such a lowly threat the Soldier had become conditioned to kill. He was going to get to the bottom of this, following the dilapidated airship sailing for their base. Chasing after it, he eventually would catch up with Tenack's crew.
"Those things are so eroded from the water, they're falling apart!" Hyde explained. "We have to destroy them before they hit the base!!"

"Tch! Yeah, no s**t, genius." A voice Hyde knew all too well, the very reason he didn't trust his own eyes. Steve, the "Ace of Spades", and current acting leader of the Suits. Never one to stray much further than his room, being out in the open was a big jump for him. Sitting at the cover of his floating spellbook, the Necronomicon, he relayed commands into his phone, which leaked to all the Suits around the base.

"Ace of Spades...?!"

"Yeah, don't get your panties too wet, pretty-boy, I only came out here for the better reception." He said, fumbling a command. "God, my genius is wasted on this Army... all right boys, light 'em up. And don't miss!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ GA - Suit building ]

"Copy that, Lieutenant Colonel." Relayed back Gregory, who sat atop one of the higher buildings in the GA, the Suit's building. behind a mounted sniper rifle much too heavy for him to carry on his own, the weapon was so big it may's well have been considered a cannon. "I won't miss."
Gregory, considered a marksman genius, plugged an explosion round here or there in the suicide airships right where it'd hurt - the fuel. The resulting explosion would send the airship careening off course, plunging into the seaside below instead of it's base target.

"Hey, save some for me!" Cried out Samson, who took place at the other corner of the rooftop, acting as spotter, even though it was an unnecessary luxury for the eagle-eyed Gregory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ GA - tech building ]

"All right, it's set to manual..." Romeo said, positioned atop the Technician's building, standing beside a very large twin set of cannons. Turning to the largest of the Suits, Petruchio, a statue of a man, he asked, "You sure you can handle it, big guy?"

Petruchio, who took no time in getting reigns of the weapon, could finally see whence Romeo pulled back the man's willow-like hair.
"I can handle it." He said, setting fire to the airspace, setting alight the water-worn airships with rounds of heavy firepower. While by no means crack shots like his partners, Petruchio's muscle did the talking for him.

Greedy Lunatic

Neon Graffiti

Slait
User Image

[ GA - Outskirts of the Tech Surface Garages - 00:00 ]

Shouts, explosions, gun fire, smoke, debris - stating the GA Base was in an uproar would have been a gross understatement. Soldiers, Demolitionists, Technicians alike were seen sprinting towards their designated stations, resorting to their basic training and sheer instinct to combat the confusion let alone the enemy that most, no doubt, could not identify.

The anthro's ears twitched as a cold breeze blew from the south smelling of sulfur and the sea, the waves bashing up against the shoreline, mimicking loud, short claps of thunder, the same horrifying noises that so often made her feel ill. However, something about this situation held her from gripping her gut. Her azure eyes scanned the scene as she tried to peg it: orders being spout to sift through the chaos before another set of conflicting orders arose, terrified and confused faces, frustration boiling and teamwork lacking. Her mind soon snapped into place as her third-person "eval" came to a screeching conclusion:

Variables... she tapped her chin, thoughts lingering around the identity of the enemy, the direction of our attacker, and the confusion of the troops.

Coefficients... her ears twitched to the booming sounds of cannons, waves, gun fire.

Constants... her tongue lapped at her bottom lip as she curled it under her two front teeth, picking out the black out and lack in communication.

And then finally, Solution... the corners of her lips twitching to a smirk, evolving into a determined demeanor as she marched out into the fray from the smoking garage behind. As she did, to confirm her theory, she lifted her hands. With a clap, the seams of the black gloves illuminated a brilliant orange - the CF spheres (cold fusion reactors) were constantly providing energy, but only after being activated (in this case, with a clap) did it convert said energy into electricity. A perfect self propelling energy source, yet stability was still... questionable. Regardless, the energy source was present, plentiful, and back at her shop.

Her boots clacked to the cement walkway leading to the Tech Building, the Technicians themselves slowing their pace to whatever destination they were originally heading to and placing their attention on Luna, their acting leader.

If there was a time for first impressions, this would definitely be one of them her mind raced through the wording as her heart began to bash against her rib cage. With a short, but deep breath, she inhaled, closing her eyes for a split second before taking a final step forward, then re-meeting their undivided attention with a confident yet serious smirk.

With a furrowed brow she called out, "If you haven't figured it out already, the powers out." With a clap of her hands, she reinvigorated the charge in her gloves, the CF Spheres contained in her wrist pulsing through the orange lines and seams, raising them to her shoulder height, showing the audience the backs of her hands as if she was performing a magic trick. "Luckily for them," nodding her head in the direction of the rest of the base, "we always have the solution." She clenched her hands into fists and place them at her waist. "Patrick, Jeght--" the men taken aback, surprised she knew their names, "bring me two spindles of HV XLPE cables - meet me in Hangar 4W. The rest of you, split up and make your way to the back up and main power dynamos.... wait for the flashing lights." She nodded and turned to Senya before another explosion arose from the outer walls of the base. "GO GO GO!" She shouted, punching her fist into her palm multiple times as she turned to scold the Technicians.

"Senya, with me!" she motioned, again, with a nod of her head as the crowd started dividing themselves and making their ways to the power stations. With a quick sprint, she snatched her duffel and made for a B-line to her shop.

[ GA - Luna's Shop - 00:42 ]

Panting a bit, her breath very visible at this frigid fall temperature, her sprint slowed to a quick walk, ducking under the awkwardly low bi-folding door, she deemed the EMP for it's malfunction, and swiveling her way around her things, work bench, motorcycle, metal cases, scrap projects, etc, before finally making arms reach of her precious Cold Fusion Reactor - the gentle blue hum always comforting. Behind the pristine and polished silver and nickle alloy casing lay a hovering, breathing Cold Fusion core, capable of an output greater than 300 MeV, more than enough to power a city, let a lone a energy happy base (hardly green). Before she could check if Senya was behind her, Luna had already dropped to her hands and knees, starting to disassemble the power outlay, prepping it for the HV XLPE cables, oblivious to everything and anything else at the moment.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Before the the CF reactor is activated)
[Durem]

As the Elite Guard ships moved in to atack the Silver lightning backed off firing it's main batteries at the closest airship. Though the air Battlecruiser was heavily armed it lacked any support and could be quickly overwhelmed if not helped. The captain of the airship sent frantic calls to the Space Station informing them of the sudden attack and lack of comms with GM HQ.
The airship captain new that fighting was already under way in Barton and was sure the situation there was about to get worse. The GM was being attacked on all fronts and without the aid of the Demo's most powerfull weapons, the Airships and HOUNDs it didnt look good. For now the captain of the Silver Lightning would hold his ship's position over the Durem command post and hold his ground.

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Barton

Kiba took his team and moved out into the streets with this extra support the rest of the Order began organizing quickly before the Demo's could figure out what to do. Cobalt III would find with the more order hitting the streets the more fire it would also come under. The order forces moved out heavy and fast like a wild animal biting and clawing. "You can hide the truth from yourself but truth begins ideas and ideas never die." These were the only words Kiba had to speak as they used the support of the VHEG to help push the Demo's from the city.

(Before CF went online aswell.)

Greedy Lunatic

((CF is not online yet, xd , so no need for those little tid bits. It'll be two more posts before we get the lights back on))

Fashionable Vampire

((I introduce you all to my Halloween costume. "The Countess of Blood." ))

Hellraiser

Ooc: -Rubs temples slowly- My, My, My... What a situation, I vanish for a couple of days and this place becomes a mad house behind the curtains. Anyways tomorrow is my birthday, I'll post Monday. In the mean time the doors to the VHEG are being reopened as a refuge for anyone who so wishes to chillax. I have a LOT of work to do to it though.

Greedy Lunatic

Saka Hirozumi
Ooc: -Rubs temples slowly- My, My, My... What a situation, I vanish for a couple of days and this place becomes a mad house behind the curtains. Anyways tomorrow is my birthday, I'll post Monday. In the mean time the doors to the VHEG are being reopened as a refuge for anyone who so wishes to chillax. I have a LOT of work to do to it though.

((Oooo... Happy friggen birffday breh!))
( Ay yeah, happy birthday dood! And hey, take your time with the post, I'm sure we'll find something to do until then. C: I actually got a good idea what mine's gonna look like! Y'know, after having finally digested Luna's novel after two days. xD -tease tease-

No jk you know I love it LV. :P

Hey, while we wait, lemme hit you guys with some character trivia. If your main met him/herself years in the past (could be anywhere from 10 to 100) how would they react? I just saw Looper, so you can tell this has been on my mind... xD; )

Greedy Lunatic

Neon Graffiti
( Ay yeah, happy birthday dood! And hey, take your time with the post, I'm sure we'll find something to do until then. C: I actually got a good idea what mine's gonna look like! Y'know, after having finally digested Luna's novel after two days. xD -tease tease-

No jk you know I love it LV. :P

Hey, while we wait, lemme hit you guys with some character trivia. If your main met him/herself years in the past (could be anywhere from 10 to 100) how would they react? I just saw Looper, so you can tell this has been on my mind... xD; )

((Intrigued))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces