Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Mike ducked his head from the incoming fire "Toketsu! We have to pull out before the YIA sends reinforcements." Mike shouted to Toketsu, he then pulled out a smoke grenade and threw it in front of the truck.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I lived my life in anger, it's all I did. I wish to make up for that so let me please..."

Aiko flinched in pain when Chaine's sword struck her own as her arm throbbed in an agonizing way. Her arm? She forgot...her arm had been hurt too..." she held on despite the force of the blow causing her pain. She was knocked back but held the sword with both hands. "I'll protect Leon..." she said low but still audible keeping her sword outwards to parry and counter the next strike...

"Even though I am tainted like this, perhaps he will still desire me. I will hope."

Aiko's Theme - Solemn Hour

"In my darkest hours I could not foresee
That the tide could turn so fast to this degree
Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
Is the heart of stone, no empathy inside?
Time keeps on slipping away and we haven't learned
So in the end now what have we gained?"
User Image As Mike reloaded his rifle his radio began to buzz with communications "Sargent this is strike team 308 we are on the way to your location ETA 8 mikes over" The voice on the radio said. "Guys! We got company coming! YIA Strike team, We need to leave now!!" Mike said as he started to get up and provide suppressive fire in the area where Lin was. the smoke fully obscuring the vicinity of the truck.

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Leon looked at Aiko. "We need to leave!" he said and grabbed her wrist, pulling her toward him. Throwing a large ball of fox-fire at the ground, he began to run, pulling Aiko with him. They had to leave. the YIA would leave no survivors if they found them here.

Toketsu lost his balance as the wave hit him and fell backwards. 'Damn,' he thought and transformed into a larger tiger form to get back up easier. With a roar he began the retreat as well.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I lived my life in anger, it's all I did. I wish to make up for that so let me please..."

Aiko was focused and ready to fight before she felt herself being pulled away and turned to see Leon pulling her along as she went with him looking back to see the smoke ball had exploded and was expanding. She then noticed Leon's hand holding her wrist as they escaped, her face had gone red for a moment before she shook it away and kept running. She wondered how Gin would react to her turning on him like this...would he send a Follower after her? She knew a lot of his plans...but knowing Gin he would just change them and kill her when it was convenient...

"Even though I am tainted like this, perhaps he will still desire me. I will hope."

Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
User Image Mike followed behind Toketsu, still providing suppressive fire to try and cover their retreat. Mike tossed another smoke grenade to make sure there cover would be secure.

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
After running for a while Leon stopped at the steps of the manor, panting and coughing. He hoped that they weren't followed. Maybe the YIA were keeping them busy at least for now. He let go of Aiko a while ago, but made sure to help her in case her injuries caused any difficulties. "Is... everyone... alright?" he asked between pants.

Toketsu stopped and sat against the steps, panting as well. "I'm fine, Leon. What about you?" he replied. Leon nodded. He looked at Mike, hoping that the boy wasn't as worn out. He had helped as best he could in case his human stamina gave out on the way. "You okay?"

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

Aiko looked at them all wondering why she was the only one who didn't seem to be tired...she looked at her wrist. He really helped her...why were her emotions so...happy right now..."I probably shouldn't go inside..." she said looking down. "There's more people in there right? I dont know how to interact with them...this is where the Seishin is...what if she hates me? And that Yuki-Onna...i scared her..." she remembered this place...where she snapped and yelled to them that she had been violated by men over a hundred times for 3 years...how could she face them after a stunt like that...

Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
User Image Mike was the last to walk in. Making sure that nobody had followed. After closeing the door he leaned up against it in relief. "We..made it." Mike said panting heavily But then mike started to feel a burning in his side, he looked down to see blood on his riot armor, and a hole throw it. "I....I'm hit. oh god..." Mike said in a frantic voice as he slid down the door clenching his side.

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Dammit," Toketsu hissed and went to Mike. "Let's get you some help." He examined the wound carefully. "Tell me where your supplies are, you can help me get that bullet out and patch you up." His voice was calm, but stern. He didn't want to alarm anyone with this.

Leon looked at Aiko. "I will vouch for you. I know they won't trust you... But trust me, I am sure they will warm up to you eventually." A smile grew on his face as he said this, but he couldn't hide his worry that they would just try to kill her or something. "You just have to prove to them that you are going to start over. Try to give yourself a reason to live and hopefully... see that not all humans are bad."
User Image "Up in my room, in the cabinet there is a medical bag..AGH!" mike said trying to fight off the growing pain.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"To see humans aren't bad...isn't going to be easy...Back then I may seem strong when I was fighting...or when I was on that building killing that politician but...Humans scare me...I'm always scared...I would hide behind the mask of a terrifying fox demon that fed off human fear and devoured the flesh and organs of human beings...but none of that was me...truth is im very scared...and clumsy..." she turned back around, "I won't hurt them...I don't plan to but...I'm just scared that they will try to hurt me instead." She reached for the door but then pulled her hand back and hid behind him. "Can you open it...?"

Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"I can understand that..." Leon said to her and opened the door. He saw Mike sitting there alone. He quickly went up to him. "Wha-" Then he saw the blood. He panicked slightly. "Toketsu went to get some stuff right?" he asked, figuring that Toketsu would be on top of the situation.

Toketsu had run up the stairs and went to Mikes room, searching for a medical bag. After a moment of searching he came back downstairs to see Leon and Aiko inside now, with Leon sitting near Mike. "Got it," he said.
User Image "Great...now can you please GET THIS F*CKING THING OUT OF ME!!!" Mike shouted in agony.

Current status: Gunshot wound to gut, No hat.

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Leon, hold him down, this is going to hurt a bit," Toketsu instructed and pulled the required tools from the bag and made sure to quickly set aside supplies to clean out and bandage the wound. With only a glance as a warning he began to dig out the bullet, fully prepared for Mike's outburst of pain. Leon was holding him down as instructed to stop him from squirming too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff