Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I'm a proud Yuki-Onna, And I will not fall to anyone who looks down on me!"

Yuki began to think, she dosen't remember seeing her at all In the past 2 month...then she remembered precisely. "Just a little over 2 months ago...I was walking home from school...and i tried to kill her...i was so angry at her...but she wasn't the one to blame. Gin manipulated it all...he lied to Daniel about my parents...said they were killer...and then has Umbrae kill them...Umbrae may have done the act...but Gin orchestrated it..."

"Let's buy candy! Let's get a doggie! Can I have a kitty? Please please please!"

Yuki's Theme - What Have You Done

"Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
than to harm the one I love
What have you done now?!

I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now."

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

One By One They Fall...

The Director sighed, not really wanting to dive into this, especially with a young one.

Listen Kid, that Kitsune has probably killed more people, human and yokai, than anyone else on this continent. She these best assassin we've ever known, and throughout her entire career she's maintained this unnerving control about her. At some point in the last two months, she snapped, and now she's gone rampant. I don't know how long till she starts killing Yokai too.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"Why ask me something like this? And why did you go through a kidnapping act just to ask me something like this? I get you thought Aiko-Chan was Umbrae but why me then? This can't be your only reason..." she demanded to know precisely why she was taken...there had to be more to it than just to ask a few questions..."And I have no idea where she could be...Last I heard was she's helping Gin but I can't say for sure how true that is..."

"Let's buy candy! Let's get a doggie! Can I have a kitty? Please please please!"

What have you done now?!

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

One By One They Fall...

That's not particularly helpful, but also not surprising at this point. We should've known trying to take in fugitives would back fire like this. You and your friends seem to have people looking out for you. It a shame so many have died because of it. The Director stood up, and turned to walk away.

And that's not even including all the lives you've ended.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"Hey...what are you saying," she got up looking at him, "Dont talk to me like I'm some murderer...im nothing like other yokai who constantly kill and eat humans...all I want is to live happily and peacefully...its what my parents always wanted for me. The only times I fight are when I'm attacked first." She said getting emotional, he was assuming things... "Or are all yokai killers in your eyes..."

What have you done now?!

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I will become the Grand Master of my family! I've dreamed of this test!"

Nanami burst through the door of the YIA building and slammed her hands on the desk, "Hand over our friend right now! She has done nothing wrong in just over 2 months!" Nanami demanded angry, she wouldnt be violent but she would be as aggresive as she wanted to be...she didnt like the YIA, granted same went for Gin...

"These Yokai are my closest friends! I won't let you harm them!"

Nanami's Theme - Die

"Feel it everywhere and you see it growing,
Enemies arise and the hate is flowing,
Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky.
The machines of war will fuel both sides
And the greed will only grow more lies;
Farewell to days of peace 'cause now it’s time to die."

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
It had been a particularly long day for Stephan. First, his boss had tore him a new one after the new guy messed up the photocopier. Again. Then more and more people were getting angry at him that they could pull out loans late at night.

However, Nanami walking in and chewing him out about nonsense he knew nothing about. Fighting the urge to walk out the door on the spot, he tried to be polite.

Uh...Ma'am... I'm afraid I don't know who or what you are talking about.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

One By One They Fall...

While it's true that not all Yokai are killers, you are definitely a killer. Fifty Three people, all with varying backgrounds, all brutally and viciously murdered. All thanks to you. Your work is actually why the Yuki-Onna were considered for extermination first. That idea was deemed non-feasible, but for ones actions to so greatly affect the board's opinions, its nearly unheard of. The only other example is the Kitsune we're tracking, but her and her folk will face their end soon enough.

I'd just sit tight kid. You don't seem overly hostile right now, so I have to assume that Nanami lass was able to do you some good. You'll be released in the morning. The Director walked away from the cell, still having a fair amount of paper work to do.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

Yuki stared at the man when he said what he did, what was he even saying? Fifty three deaths by her hands? Really? That was...absurd. "I am not a killer! Why would you even say something like that!" She yelled at him after he left. She saw a file on the table and reached for it. "Too far.." she formed a ice claw and slashed the bars creating a small opening. Once out she picked up the file and opened it...her eyes went wide, a photo of her? "Have they been...monitoring me?" She looking through the photos each one more brutal and bloody than the last she threw the file across the room holding her head as her breaths intensified. She slumped against the wall. "Im a monster...a killer...why...I just..." she had an expression of shock...her entire rality falling apart around her...her world collapsing in on itself...and being destroyed...

"AHHHHHHHH!!" A scream echoed, a soldier threw the door open aiming his rifle but was met with a blast of wind so strong it knocked him away, as well as winds so cold it froze his entire right arm solid in ice. "Get away from me!" Yuki screamed in rage and more soldiers ran and aimed, "I said get away right now!" She screamed in sadness and fear as the men were frozen solid insantly. She didnt freeze them too badly they would live but they definately werent going anywhere anytime soon...

Nanami had seen the explosion of wind and ice from the building and looked to the others. "Stay here...let me handle it...Alright?" Taka nodded as the others. Leon and Toketsu were about to protest until Nanami interrupted. "You need to trust me..." after some time they nodded as Nanami ran inside...

Some of the YIA got a good look in the room, everything frozen in a hellish winter wonderland...Yuki was on her knees with her hands clutching her shoulders now in her kimono which could appear replacing her current outfit at any time...Yuki had snapped completely and froze anyone who got near the door. "Stay away from me! Get out!!" Yuki screamed as Nanami got near the door. "What the hell did you do!" Nanami screamed at them and saw the file which was blown out the door picking it up. She then looked at them, "You knew she would look at this..." Nanami threw it on the floor looking at the room..."Yuki!" Nanami called approaching the door. "Its gonna be ok. I'm here Yuki. Its me your friend." Yuki looked up and yelled "Im a monster get away!" She yelled loud as the door flung off it's hinges and into the hall. Nanami ducked to dodge it watching Yuki...

As Yuki screamed and cried her winds got more and more violent even wounding anyone nearby, someone had lost a hand from trying to reach inside..."AHHHHHH!!" She screamed again, Nanami finally getting the message there was nothing she could do for now until Yuki was calmer.... "I knew this would happen if she found out about all this..." Nanami mumbled unsure of what to do..."Yuki, calm down." A voice could be heard inside. Yuki screamed and cried louder making the winds even more destructive...Yuki could feel something...embrace her...Nanami stared with eyes wide..."Tomomo...Yuki's mom..." Tomomo was manifest clutching her daughter for everyone to see, Tomomo pulled her daughter close as Yuki cried. "Its alright sweetheart...Mother is here." Tomomo caressed Yuki's head to calm her, "Okaasan...Okaasan...." Yuki cried tearfully all the while her winds died down as did her outrage...the room was safe to enter..."Come to her." Tomomo said to Nanami and Nanami ran inside throwing her bag onto the ground and hugged Yuki tight as the small snow child cried into Nanami. "Its gonna be ok, your ok I promise." She looked to see Tomomo, "I cannot protect her as I would like...she is my greatest joy in my life Nanami....Toketsu and Leon do great jobs watching her...please tell them that. And...thank you again..." Tomomo gave a sincere smile before she vanished...Nanami just held the sobbing Yuki in her arms. "Just relax Yuki...just relax..." Yuki sniffled before she began to go silent from her own exhaustion but still awake...Nanami rubbed her head in a similar manner to Tomomo..."I'm right here Yuki...I'm going to help you I promise...your not a monster your a beautiful child...Gin did this to you I know...I know it isn't your fault. Everything is going to be fine..." Nanami despised Gin to her greatest in this moment...soldiers stared at the moment in front of their eyes unsure of how to react...

((Note: Okaasan is the Japanese word for "Mother", Yuki is a very Japanese oriented child and while she speaks English as I'm sure you noticed she uses Japanese words and honorifics quite often. Such as Leon-Nii with Nii being brother.))

What have you done now?!

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

One By One They All...

The Director saw the scene, and saw several soldiers prepare to fire. While he had no issues with killing Yuki, Nanami presented a problem from a image stand point. Innocent civilians being gunned down was never good with the public.

Stand Down, I repeat stand down. He saw that while most listened, two raised their rifles to fire anyway. Knowing there was no time for a repeat in his orders, The Director swiftly brought his fire arm to bear, a heavily modified tommy fun, and opened fire. The bullets had a golden hue, and they tore through the soldier's armor like paper. He fired until the bodies stopped moving, and watched as they started to dissolve into golden light.

Are there any other questions to my orders? No? Good. Miss Tachibana, please leave this site. The Director walked away, leaving the other YIA soldiers standing in a stunned silence.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

Nanami looked at the Director still mad, mad at him even if she had no reason to... "I hope your proud of yourself..." She mumbled before going back to Yuki, "Hey. You alright Yuki? Come on I'll carry you..." She picked Yuki up carrying her as Yuki had a look of pain, "I heard Okaasan...she held me..." she said looking at Yuki as Nanami smiled, "She is always looking after you..." Yuki fell asleep as Nanami carried her out of the building...

"Nanami!" Takamori ran up to her looking concerned. "She's alright...she had a bad lash out but nobody died...not by her hands anyway..." She said referring to the soldier who was shot and killed... Taka sighed, "So what now...she knows about it dosen't she..." Takamori said looking at Yuki with concern. "Let's just take her home..." Nanami began to carry Yuki home followed by Takamori...

Nanami's Theme - Die

User Image After a while of being out cold, Mike finally slowly opened his eyes. "Ugh... that was the most painful thing I have ever felt." Mike then stumbled out of his room and walked down to the kitchen. He then walked up to the coffee pot and started to make some coffee.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

Nanami carried Yuki to the manor, she looked to see the woman who had helped them earlier during the attack, "Taka take her inside ok?" She said handing Yuki to Takamori who carried her inside. Nanami felt like she had seen this girl before, and after a moment of connecting the dots she figured it out..."So how have the months been for you Janet?" She said with a sound of relief in her voice that it was someone she knew..

Yuki sat on the couch staring down at the floor. "Hey I'm gonna get you a drink." Taka went to grab Yuki a drink from the kitchen and noticed Mike. "Hey.." He said clearly upset as he brought Yuki a glass of water and she started to drink it.

Nanami's Theme - Die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out