Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Leon leaped to the side at great speed and Toketsu took the opportunity to tackle the animatronic as it soared through the air. They had to stop this thing from hurting the others, and if they needed to get Mike down here to stop it somehow, then Leon planned to do just that.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I can never forgive humans for what they did to me, but I have come to understand not all are cruel..."

Aiko saw the danger, she didn't want to be the one responsible for killing someone...or another yokai...but...she dashed and in a quick flash of steel and a loud cutting noise that resounded the sound of cleaving metal, right down the middle...Aiko had a look of pain on her face not wanting to harm another yokai...but she wanted to prove she was on their side all the same...

"I left my hatred alone, let it fester and grow...then it consumed me. I never want to be like that again..."

Aiko's Theme - Solemn Hour

"In my darkest hours I could not foresee
That the tide could turn so fast to this degree
Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
Is the heart of stone, no empathy inside?
Time keeps on slipping away and we haven't learned
So in the end now what have we gained?"
User Image *What am I even doing? I can't just hide up here and let that thing attack my friends. I have to stop this now. I cant hide forever anyway* Mike thought to himself as he hid behind his makeshift barricade. He then got out of the room and ran back down to see Aiko cleave Foxy into two.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

It Wasn't Me

Foxy was thrown back by the strike, bits of metal and black ooze flying everywhere as he slowly came apart.

He remember his first memory, bringing Cake to a group of children. Their cheers made him feel whole, made him feel complete. In the beginning, it was all so bright. Foxy and the others brought joy and cheer to everyone, and nothing was wrong.

But then he came....

And he killed them....

And corrupted what should've been pure...

After that point it all became one never ending nightmare, one of fear and anger, of blood and death. He didn't want to be what he was now, he never wanted to be this monster. But It wouldn't let him go, It wouldn't let Foxy be free. It was beginning to seem hopeless.

But then Mike returned.

Foxy knew that Mike had come to save him and the others, to break the cycle of killing and butchering. To return things to how they should be. If only Foxy could tell Mike what he needed to do. No matter how hard Foxy tried, It always stopped him.

Foxy hit the floor, the world dimming around him.

This was it. His end. The End. It was over. The Nightmare was coming to a close. If Foxy had a face to smile with, he would have. A lone oily tear fell from his eye, and Foxy let the darkness take him.

It was much to Foxy's horror that when he opened them, he was back at Freddy's....

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Toketsu leaped back, eyes wide. He panted in shock. Aiko could have killed him. "What the hell!" he yelled at her. "Give a warning or something next time! You could have killed me!" There was anger in his yell, and it was evident on his face.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
--------------------------Aiko-----------------------------
User Image

User Image

"I can never forgive humans for what they did to me, but I have come to understand not all are cruel..."

"I-I knew what I was doing, I timed the strike and aimed with 100% exact precision with the slash accounting for velocity of speed and everything....I was just trying to help..." Aiko said as she held her sheathed sword with both hands on the sheath the hilt near her shoulder. "I just want you to trust me so...so I was trying to help kill it..."

"I left my hatred alone, let it fester and grow...then it consumed me. I never want to be like that again..."

Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
User Image Mike walked over and knelt by the remains of foxy. Mike could not help but shed a tear. "Why did you do this Foxy....How could you? You were my hero. I don't even know how any of this could have happened." Mike mumbled as he kept his head low.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

Aiko noticed Mike was upset and slowly walked to him, "I'm really sorry I just...He was attacking us and...I needed to stop him I...I tried to just disable his legs so he'd be incapacitated but he wouldn't stop so...I had to end it..." she looked visibly sorry for what she had to do to the machine Mike seemed to love so much...

Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
User Image "After years of having to go throw this.... Years of suffering! But now i'll never truly understand what is wrong with them or me." Mike said gritting his teeth. Foxy was his best friend at one time. but now, he may never truly understand why he did what he had done back then.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I-I really am sorry...I just...I didn't want anybody to get hurt so...I did what I had to..." She waited to see what would happen hoping he would be ok now. "Mike?"

Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
User Image "Just shut the hell up for a moment!" Mike shouted in anger and frustration. "I....I just need time to gather my thoughts."

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

She flinched when he yelled and slowly stepped back "S-sorry..." she said upset that she angered him. "I was...just wanting to help..." she mumbled as she stayed near Leon and Yuki looking down.

Can't believe my eyes
How can you be so blind?
User Image "I....I'm sorry..I just need some time alone." Mike then picked up the remains of foxy's head and walks upstairs. Tears were now visibly running down his cheeks.

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Leon looks at Aiko. "It's okay..." he lied. Something was wrong. "You did what you thought was right..." He looked at Mike in confusion, his ears and tail drooping. Toketsu just looked at Aiko for a moment and looked back to Mike. "What the hell is going on," the man groaned.
User Image "I think this might help explain what is wrong with him." The spirit said suddenly appearing behind Toketsu with a small newspaper dating back to 2003. The newspaper was titled Child attacked at local pizzeria! inside of the paper explained in detail all that went down that fateful day. and what really happened to Mike.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff