Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"Well, we have to see how much we have first," he said going through the rest of the pack. "Let's see, oh, a gun," he said taking it out. "I should probably hide it though," he said mostly to his self putting the gun in his waistband. "Hm, oh, look at this," he said pulling out an early 90's cellphone, "Wow, I've always hold about these things." As they walked they ended up on top of a small hill over looking a small town, "Well, do you want to start here," he asked looking over to her.
((It's like 1:09 over here, what about you.))
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia started to search through her bag, and also had a gun. She took it out, and pointed it at Matt. "Hmm.." She hummed before putting it on the ground. "I don't like guns." She said softly before digging back into her bag. She had a small wallet that held a few cards, some cash, and her ID. She found a phone just like Matt's. "Woww... this is weird..." She said, before holding a button and turning it on. She picked up her bag, swinging it over on her back, and followed Matt up a hill. "This view is gorgeous!" She said happily as they over looked a small town. "Yeah let's go."

((So i was looking up 1992 cell phones and look at this. cell phones
My moms cell phones was basically the 4th or 5th one if i can remember correctly xD))
User Image
They walked down the hill and reached the town within a few minutes they reached the outskirts of the town. "I guess the first thing we should do is get a car," he said pointing over to the car lot nearby. "We should have enough to get a nice looking car," he told her as they approached the lot. "Let's get the Mercedes Benz right there, its the cream of the crop for this year," he told her, "Well, the only good luxury car that isn't a sports car," he added. I guess, I'll now have to find stuff to distract me,, he thought to his self. He looked over at Lucia couldn't help but smile, though what she said earlier depressed him a little, he couldn't help notice the beauty of her hair. The way the sun gleamed off her skin and the sparkle in her eyes. It was utterly intoxicating, but he had to look away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
They finally made it to the bottom of the hill and into the town. Most people were wearing hats and dresses and were dressed weirdly. Different from what she dressed like. at-least a little anyway. Although the buildings were well designed and beautiful, and it seemed like the whole town was busy.

"I guess the first thing we should do is get a car,"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." She said before both of the headed over to a car dealership. 'Wow... it's so different' She thought as they walked up to the cars. "Okay, Mercedes Benz it is." She said smiling at the way different cars. They all looked like antiques and she was afraid to touch them. Lucia looked up at Matt when she noticed he was looking at her, and couldn't help but smile at him.
User Image
He quickly looked away and stared at the inside of the car. A salesman popped up behind them, "Ah, I see you like this little beauty." Matt jumped a little from the sudden emergence of the salesman and turned to face him. The man was balding and sweating a lot, his suit looked like it came out of bargain barrel and he reeked of cologne. "Yeah, we want this Benz," Matt today him looking back into the window. "Oh, so you and the wife decided on this one already," the salesman said wiping away sweat. "Oh, we're not married, we're roommates," Matt said correcting him right away. "Oh, well in that case, lets take you to my office so we can talk financing," he said motioning them over to the building. "Nah, I'll just pay with my card," Matt told him still staring into the car. "B-but sir, this is a $74,000 car," the salesman told Matt. "Yeah, whatever, go run this car, bring back the keys and the deed, and don't try to and anything extra on to it," Matt opened the driver side as the fat guy walked back to his office and looked over to Lucia, "Vroom, Vroom."
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia jumped a bit when she heard a man's voice right behind the two of them. When she turned around, she couldn't help but grab onto Matt's sleeve. He made her a bit nervous just by the way he looked and every way he presented himself. But she knew she was gonna have to get used to people.

"Oh, so you and the wife decided on this one already,"

Lucia couldn't help but blush a deep red at the mans comment. But she felt a bit better when Matt corrected him. Although, now that she was thinking about it, roommates sounded a little weird. Although when Matt said he would just pay with his card, the man looked a little weary. Not only that but also surprised since it was such an expensive car. Lucia jogged over to the passenger side of the car and smiled at Matt.
User Image
He started to go through some of the stuff inside the car and messed with a lot of the buttons. "Hey look, a radio," he said turning the volume up and down, "I haven't seen one of these in a really long time." After a few minutes, the salesman came back with all of the paperwork completed and a set of keys in his hands. "I just need you to sign your name here........OK, and here.....................and one more time rriiight, here, and you're all set, have fun Mr. Kidd, and you too darling," he said winking at Lucia. Matt gave him a deadly stare with made the man kind of lean away from the car. Matt then pulled off and started driving around for a while. "I'm not sure how much they gave us, but let's pull some money out of the account and see if we can buy a house in a nice neighborhood," he told Lucia speeding up a little.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
"A radio..." She said as she poked her head into the car. "It plays.... music?" She asked as he turned the volume up and down. "What's your favorite kind of music?" She asked him quickly. She was now thinking that if she was going to be in a relationship with him, then they had to have a few things in common. 'Wait.. what am I thinking...?' She asked herself before the man cam back and asked Matt to sign. When the man winked at her, she couldn't help but feel the sudden urge to throw up, and quickly got into the car. As they pulled out, they started to drive around for a while. A lot of people stared at the car as they drove by. "Yeah, hopefully we'll have enough." She said softly. But as soon as he started to speed up, Lucia couldn't help but bite her lip and squeeze the door handle. She never really liked cars very much especially ones that went fast.
User Image
"Well, we shouldn't have a problem getting the house," he told her checking his rear view mirror. "I basically bought this car to do a credit check, so we probably have more than enough," he looked over to Lucia. "U-um, wh-at-a wh-what are you doing," he asked staring at her. "Having fun over there buddy, got you a nice comfortable position," he asked teasingly.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia couldn't help but feel bullied. She opened her eyes back to staring at the road and looked at Matt who was teasing her. She started punching him. "Mean! mean! mean! mean! mean!!" She yelled before sitting back down in her seat. She folded her arms and looked outside her window away from him. 'How cruel.. no wonder I don't want you as my boyfriend.' She thought. It was a bit harsh, but if he couldn't understand her, then why pity him?
User Image
He swerved a little from her hitting but got the car back under control quickly. He looked over an noticed how upset she was at him. Oh man, I really screwed up this time, he thought giving a soft sigh. He really wanted to reach over and give her a reassuring pat on the shoulder, but somehow, that was going to make everything worse. After an awkward silence Matt finally decided to apologize, "I'm sorry," he said quietly now staring directly at the rode. No matter how much I try, it seems I still can't be normal, the military life sucks, he thought as mental tears flowed down his face.

((Man, Lucia is ruthless with her thoughts.))
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia puffed out her lips and looked at Matt from the corner of her eye. He seemed upset, and it made her feel even worse. The awkward silence was really getting to her. Not only that but her tummy was grumbling, and she could hear it. How embarrassing. When Matt apologized, Lucia looked over at him. 'How sad...' She thought, before grabbing onto his arm and resting her head on it. "M-me too.." She stuttered softly. She didn't mean to make him feel bad, but she was scared...

((Haaaha! she's not afraid to think and say what she wants xD))
((Her stomach was making the rummblies.... that only hands could satisfy xD))
User Image
His heart fluttered as she rested her head on his shoulder and he couldn't help but smile. He heard her stomach rumble and he chuckled, "Are you hungry or something," he asked. "If you want we can stop at a diner or something," he told her. As they drove he looked around at all the different houses they passed. Every once in awhile he'll see a decent looking house but they never felt quite right. "See any you like," he asked Lucia.
((Only a hand can satisfy lol?" wink )
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia opened her eyes from shutting them before and looked ahead of her. "Yeah bit." She said softly. "I think stopping somewhere to eat would be nice. I haven't had anything since this morning." She sad lifting her head. When Matt asked her if there were any houses she liked yet, she shook her head. She wanted a house that looked like hers, but she also wanted his input too.

(( what? have you never seen Llamas with hats?))
User Image
He honestly didn't want this moment to stop. This feeling whether Lucia meant it or not, felt like love to him. For the first time in his life, he felt at peace. No bombs going off, no mass murders, people just living, as happy as possible. He came here for a duty, but he started to feel that something like this might be permanent. "I guess we could stop here for a while," he said pulling into a restaurant parking lot. Once they stopped he just sat there in the car with Lucia staring at the side of the building.
((Ha, just watched it. CCAARRLL!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces