Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia walked over to the couch where Matt was sitting, and sat down. She was a bit tense, only because it's been a while since she's been over someone's house, but also cause she was alone with a boy. Although, she was a bit relieved that Matt didn't think she was a burden. All her life she thought that way. Only her parents told her she wasn't a burden. And now Matt. It sounded nice. While Matt was talking, she thought about the similarities they had between each other. The only thing she knew about at the moment was that he was alone like her. And being alone is sad. So she could understand having other people around once in a while is nice. Lucia watched as Matt kicked up his feet, and she slowly sat back, trying to make herself comfortable. "Okay." She sighed. She was tired, and she knew that as soon as she was done with her shower, it was bound to put her out like a candle.

"I'm not going to lie, I like having you around. I don't really know why though."

Lucia looked over at Matt. "Because being lonely is sad." She said. Of course she had her parents, but she never really had friends, so she was lonely in a sense, but now she truly was lonely. "B-but you don't even know me though. I could be a scary blood sucking vampire." She said. It was true. You could never tell who anyone was anymore. She wasn't sure why she trusted him though.
User Image
He looked over to her and laughed, "A blood sucking vampire," he said rubbing his eyes. "That's a new one," he turned completely to her. "Trust me Lucia, I know enough about you, I can tell by your eyes." His face became serious suddenly, "Listen, I'm very sorry about what happened to you today." He remembered the day he lost both of his parents and how it felt. "You know earlier I had to get you somewhere safer," he told her holding her hands, "Just know if you want to talk about it, I'm here for you."
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia puffed her cheeks out slightly when Matt chuckled. 'Could be one...' She thought in her head. Lucia watched as Matt turned to her, and stared at her. "M-my eyes?" She asked. It was true. Her mother always knew when she was upset and would tell her it was because of her eyes. How amazing. Lucia noticed how serious Matt's face got, and couldn't help but stare into his Indigo eyes. "T-Thankyou." She said. Of course it was sad what happened today, she didn't even wanna think about it. "Safer?" She asked. "Your apartment?" She said looking around. 'Well we are by ourselves, and it does seem safe.' She thought while looking around then landing her eyes on Matt's hands that were now caressing hers. Lucia could feel her face start to blush a deep red, and she quickly took her hands away. "Ahah, i'm okay." She said as she quickly jolted up. "I think I should go take my shower now.." She said softly, a little shy from his holding her hands. Why was she so nervous anyway. She did hold his hand twice already now. She shook her head as to shake the though off. "C-can you show me to the bathroom please?" She asked.
User Image
When she took her hand away it kind of made him much more aware of his surroundings. Aw crap, she probably thinks I'm some kind of pervert or something, he thought to his self. "Uh, s-sure," he said standing up and walking to the bathroom. "If the clothes aren't here by the time you're done, just ask for a shirt or something." He said opening a closet door. "Oh, and towels and stuff are in the closet in the bathroom," he turned to her. "Well, here we are." he stood there in an awkward silence.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia followed Matt to the bathroom. It wasn't too small. Spacious enough to move around freely. And it was clean and nice. Lucia listened to his instructions of where the closet was and where all of the towels. and if the clothes weren't there do what? Wear his shirt?! She didn't know if she could do that.. How embarrassing. Lucia looked over to Matt. "T-thankyou. I'll try not to be too long." She said softly before stepping into the bathroom, and closing the door behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror, and touched her cheeks. Her face as red with embarrassment. How odd it was to be in a place alone with guy. Taking a shower. She noticed there wasn't a lock on the door, but she trusted Matt. Taking her clothes off, she folded them, and placed them on the sink, before turning on the water, and letting it run for a second to get the perfect temperature. She walked over to the closet, opening it up and grabbing out two towels. One for her hair and one for her body. She threw the one for her hair over the shower curtain for her eyes just in case, and the body towel folded up next to her clothes on the sink. She moved the shower curtain and stepped inside the shower, letting the water roll on her arms before moving it to her head. She started to think of her parents as the warm water rolled down her body. she wasn't sure if there were tears falling since they felt just like the water that rolled down her face. She grabbed a conditioner bottle from the side of the shower, and put it in her hair. She liked the smell of it. And after rinsing her hair out, she grabbed a bar of soap. She thought of how Matt could have used the bar of soap on his body, and couldn't help but blush at the thought. She quickly lathered the soap in her hands and put it all over her body.
User Image
Matt rested his forehead against the door of the bathroom. Dang, I just met her, I guess I was lonelier than I first thought. He stood straight up and walked back to his living room and sat down on the couch once again. He turned the TV on and switch over to the movie player. In these times, not much was on TV except the news so watching old movies was way better. He decided to watch an underground classic Office Space to help him relax. As he sat there, he started to daydream.
Inside the daydream:
Matt was sitting at a table in what seemed to be a normal house. There was no war going on outside and he wasn't a soldier. He was just a regular guy working in an office building. He heard a pair clattering of small feet into the kitchen. He turned to face the small children who returned large smiles on their faces. "Daddy, mommy said we're going on a picnic today, is it true?" Matt knelt down beside the two and patted there heads. Then he looked up at his wife, "Aw, Lucia, it was going to be a surprise," he said sticking his tongue out.
Out of the daydream
Matt suddenly blinked, "A family huh." He rubbed the back of his head, "I guess that would be nice." Then the thought of him and Lucia being married put a light blush on his face. "Geez, we just met, what is wrong with me."
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia, after approving her newly washed body, and turned the water off. She quickly wondered if her new clothes got there yet. Grabbing the towel over the curtain hanger, she wrapped her hair up in it, then walked out from the shower. She stepped on the small mat on the floor, and grabbed the body towel, drying her legs first, and then the rest. She wrapped it around her sound, and heard a small muffling sound. The only thought that came to mind was the tv. Lucia walked over to the door, and opened it up, peeking out to the living room. "Uhmm... Matt?" She asked softly. "Are those clothes here yet?" She asked. She looked out a window and noticed it was getting dark out. She quickly wondered where she would sleep. She stared out at him, not wanting to close the door on him.
User Image
He looked over to her, "Not yet, just grab a shirt from my drawers across the hall." She is so beautiful, he thought to his self. Sat up and stared at the floor, after a while he stood up. "I'm, uh, I'm going to go check and see where the clothes for you is at," he told her walking over to the front door. "I'll be back soon, just.....just please don't leave."
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia looked over to a door that was propped open a bit. She listened as Matt told her to go to his drawer and grab a shirt from in there. "Okay." She said before walking out of the bathroom in her towels, and into his room. Looking around, she noticed that it looked like a regular room. Bed, dressers, closet, table, lamp. She opened up the dresser, and started picking out a bunch of shirts. Lucia perked her head up when she heard Matt's voice from the other room say he was going to go find out where her clothes were.

"I'll be back soon, just.....just please don't leave."

She walked out of the room and stared at Matt. "I wont." She said before smiling, and walking back inside. She tried to find the longest shirt, since she didn't have any underwear, and didn't feel quite comfortable to use Matt's shorts. 'Ah, i think this'll work.' She thought, before dropping her towel to the ground, and sliding on one of his shirts. It was baggy and airy and felt really nice. It also went half way down her thighs. It was like a short dress. Lucia put her hair down and dried her hair off a little more with the towel wrapped around her hair, and walked back into the bathroom. She wasn't sure where the hamper for the clothes and towels were, so she decided to throw the towels over the shower curtain, and go back into his room. She put all of the other shirts she took out back in the drawer, and after closing it, sat down on his bed. She layed down, and started to slowly close her eyes. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go to sleep yet but she was tired.
User Image
After a few minutes he came back into the apartment. He had a change of clothes for Lucia in his hand and he walked around to find her. When he saw her sleeping on top of his bed he couldn't help but smile. He walked over and placed the clothes on top of his drawers. Then he pulled the covers over her and sat on the edge of the bed facing her. He lightly brushed her hair back, "Lucia, I know you can't hear me, and I probably won't be able to tell you this face to face," he looked down then got up, "Never mind, sleep tight," he said leaving the room.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia dozed off a bit, but awoke a bit when she heard a door opening. 'Matt must be back...' She thought before tossing to lay on her other side. She heard Matt come into the room, and decided to stay quiet. She was still tired, and was falling asleep still as he came in, but her mind was open when she felt him pulling the covers over her, then sitting on the bed beside her. Lucia felt Matt's soft hand brush against her face to move her hair.

"Lucia, I know you can't hear me, and I probably won't be able to tell you this face to face,"

'Tell... me....what...' She thought before drifting off to sleep. She knew she couldn't hold it any longer. She was really tired.

Dream:
Lucia awoke. "Where am I?" She asked herself before looking around. She was in her own bed at her house. She quickly got up and ran down stairs. 'It couldn't have been a dream!' She thought as she stopped in the kitchen when she saw Matt sitting with her father talking. "Oh Lucia goodmorning." Said her father as her mom was making breakfast. "Good morning sweetheart." Matt said. She couldn't help but blush in embarrassment and demand what was going on. As soon as she did, her whole kitchen exploded and her parents and Matt were dead on the ground.

Lucia yelled as she arose from Matt's bed in a panic. She pressed her hand against her head, and felt the sweat from it. "It was all... a dream." She whispered, as tears started to stream down her face.
User Image
Matt, who had woken up earlier to check on his next assignment walked into the room with a tray. "Morning Lucia, do you want so-me, break-" he stuttered as he noticed that she was crying. "Hey hey, whats wrong," he asked setting the tray down and sitting beside her. He wiped away some of the tears for her, "Come on, you can tell me." He put an arm around her to comfort her and pulled her in closely.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia averted her gaze over to Matt when he walked in. As soon as he saw her tears, he immediately stopped talking to go over to her aid. Lucia's eyes followed him as he sat down on the bed, and wiped a few tears away. After he took his hand away, she rubbed her eyes, and looked back at him. "I-I had a bad dream.." She sniffed. Before she was able to say anything, she felt Matt's warm embrace as he put an arm around her, and pulled her closer to him. 'So warm...' She though as she smiled slightly. "You were there, and so were my parents... and then you all died..." She said softly.
User Image
He rubbed her shoulder, "It's okay, it's okay," he said softly. It felt a little weird to know that he was in her dream. It made sense though, ever since yesterday, they been around each other almost 24/7. "Lucia, listen, I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon," he began not really sure if what was coming out reassuring or not. "So wipe away those tears, and let's look forward to the brighter tomorrow," he said standing up and pointing blankly into a wall.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucia started to feel better as Matt rubbed her arm. He was good at calming her. And it was nice that he wasn't gonna go anywhere for a while. It made her feel safe to have someone like that, just after the deaths of the most important people in her life.

"So wipe away those tears, and let's look forward to the brighter tomorrow,"

Lucia watched as Matt stood up off of the bed, and pointed at the blank wall. She looked at the wall, then back at him, and couldn't help but laugh. His face was so funny. "Is that wall my brighter tomorrow?" She asked, trying to breathe from her laughing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff