Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

People Make things complicated
People piss me off
But people make me money
Money calms the beast

-x- Kuujo Yomi

Kuujo did not expect Lisa to deny him the opportunity the clean up, though it was in a very kind way. He gave a small shrug as the white haired girl continued to clean up the mess, receiving a kind smile from her as she did so. When she mentioned that she was going to get him a new shirt after the two girls were finished cleaning caused thoughts to run through his mind. 'Does she really expect me to fit into something she wears?' He raised a brow as he looked Lisa over, picturing himself in a 'sexy bunny' out fit, or perhaps a French maid outfit. He could not bring himself to imagine that she owned any normal clothing since no one has really mentioned seeing any of the girls that work here outside of the establishment. Kuujo immediately began to get a bit nervous. 'I can't be walking around like a cross dresser, that would be absolutely humiliating!' His voice echoed in his head. He went to reach out for Lisa to explain that this may be a bad idea, but before he could grab her she was off and away towards the bar to grab Nana's new beer. When she returned he still did not receive a chance to tell her his thoughts on her plan. While she zipped about, disappearing into the kitchen for a second Kuujo leaned on the table that had assaulted his face. His ears perked up when Yamada stated that he himself of take care of Mr. Yamaguchi, not wanting Kuujo to fail again. He was slightly relieved that he wouldn't have to kill anyone, but at the same time he was quite depressed that the fat man would lose his life over money, of all things. Kuujo wasn't naive to think that very few people lost their lives over these bits of paper that the world ran on, but he didn't plan to adding to the ridiculous number of casualties already out there. Instead of verbally replying the blonde man simply gave a subtle shake of his head, closing his eyes as he did. He heard the kitchen doors open in his moment of silence and looked up to see Lisa returning.

Kuujo stood up straight as she approached, making a quick detour to the other girls, giving them a quick whisper in their ears before she was before Kuujo. He again extended his hand and began to speak, "I'm not sure anything you ha-" He felt a soft hand latch onto his, causing his vice to hault, then a small jerk on his arm. He nearly stumbled as Lisa began to lead him to an unknown destination. When they exited the building Kuujo immediately began to shiver. The cold air on his already cold and damp shirt chilled the man to the bone. The vest did little to warm his torso seeing as it was wet as well. Still being led like a puppy, Kuujo simply stumbled along behind Lisa as she lead him up the stairs and into a small apartment. The warmth allowed him to relax just a bit as he looked around the place, studying it slowly. Lisa's voice distracted him, apologizing for the mass of literature that took up a decent amount of space in the already crowded room. She then motioned for his shirt as she continued on about getting him a new one. He obediently started to removed the articles of clothing on the upper half of his body, though a bit reluctant to completely remove it. "Are you sure you are going to have something large enough for me to wear?" Kuujo asked Lisa as he watched he moved around the apartment. She opened a drawer in her dresser and started to toss a variety of shirts on her bed in silence, Kuujo looked at the shirts he believe she was offering him, and gave out a quiet sigh. 'They are normal shirts, thank god! But they aren't exactly my style...' Lisa extended her arm blindly towards Kuujo after she straightened the shirts out for a display. Assuming it was his shirt she wanted he finally removed the wet clothing, only handing off the shirt, which she quickly tossed into a washer hidden away from plain sight. Kuujo approached the bed and looked at the choices. He ended up picking a slightly faded, plain, blue, short sleeved shirt. The others just stuck out just a bit too much for his taste.

Kuujo ignored the sticky residue on his skin left over from the drying beer as he put on the shirt. He kind of flapped his arms a bit to get use to how loose it was on him. He wasn't to keen on the fact that it exposed his quite skinny and pale arms. While Lisa scavenged through her closet for a new pair of shoes Kuujo just repeatedly rubbed his arms, ignoring her as she walked about testing her shoes. He desperately tried to get the feeling of nakedness out his head. His focus was broken when two slips of paper were shoved into his view. Kuujo slowly looked up, his face slightly pink. He patiently listened to Lisa as she explained what the two papers were. 'I'm not quite sure when I would use either of these, I do not come here often enough to know who or what to use them on.' Despite his thoughts Kuujo accepted the coupons with a small smile, shoving them into his back pocket. "Thank you, Giselle." Kuujo gabbed his bow tie and vest from the floor giving the room another look around before locking eyes with Lisa. "When do you presume I will get my shirt back?" The question was simply a way to distracted the girl for just a few more moments before having to make their small trek back through the cold, only to have to return to his boss.
                                        Simplicity is magnificent.
User Image
location : DTB | | with : Evangelique, Deak, everyone in DTB | | thoughts: 'Just when I thought the service was careless...' | | ooc : ...

User Image

Putting the liter back, he took a drag in. How much longer was he going to wait this time? He gave it one minute. Even if the service so far seemed obsolete, it was still a high class meet up place. It was a good think no real incidents actually happened to Giovanni in this club. Or probably so. He always seems to have a tenancy of being oblivious of all the harm he has done to everyone or anyone. But it's not like he would ever give a s**t if he had noticed in the first place.

Not a moment longer past until he got some service. Blowing out the smoke from the cigarette, through it it revealed a woman heading towards the bar. "Je suis désolé..." As she started to speak, he laid his eyes on her, fascinated by her accent. The voice was sort of unfamiliar. Have they met before? He couldn't recall.

As she leaned closer, he kept his mellow composure in the most alluring manner as he leaned back at her direction with no fear. Heh. Playful one. Glad to have such beautiful and polite service, Giovanni did a deep chuckle at her with a charming smile as he flicked off the fly away of the cigarette in a small ashtray besides him. "Just a beer, my dear. Thank you." he brought the cigarette to his mouth, "Make it a Unibroue Maudite...if you please." Giving her a quick wink from behind his shades, he suddenly felt a light poke on his shoulder.

'Damn. Who can it possibly be now.' he thought to himself, a little annoyed that anyone would be bothering him at this moment. He shifted his attention to the man that stood behind him. "Ah. Deak." he said with a welcoming tone, smiling mischievously. The boy usually didn't come to clubs with the rest of the Hisakata. He was never really into the foreplay deal to begin with. It was fine with Giovanni, however. Everyone has their quirks. And besides...more will come to those who wait. All he can do is hope that Deak will like his birthday present this year.

This man, Deak, was definitely something else on his team. He wasn't much of a sex addict less than a criminal. He was just a noble chum who liked to take in those shots of heroine once in a while. Not such a crime. He always shares with Giovanni and some of the other guys, and that never harmed anyone. Well, at least, not yet. But what he does is make a great arsenal of weaponry for the gang. And that definitely can do harm to someone on the Hisakata's bad side. Plus, whenever they were in a conversation once, high as ********, of course, Giovanni found out that they had similar pasts. Neglect driven fathers, left alone mothers. The only difference was that Deak hated his mother and Giovanni wouldn't mind seeing her alive and well for another day. Deak's story, however, chilled and rubbed him the wrong way. His father reminded him too much of himself. It made him think of how many girls have messaged him of 'their' child. Feh. Typical women. At least he helped pay them for those abortions.

"Take a seat, my good man." he said as he gestured to a seat besides him. The armorer reluctantly sat beside him as Giovanni turned his full attention to him. There was a reason for this affair of a meeting between them two and Deak knew it. He had an obligation...and Giovanni needed to know if he finished it. Taking the last puff possible out of the once long cigarette, he put it out before leaning a bit towards Deak's ear in a secretive manner. "So," he said to him, his voice in a lower, more serious tone. Too quiet of a murmur for even the bar tender to hear except the red eyed fellow. "How are they coming along? Ready to use yet? I told you that they had to be finished by today." All of the stress and feeling in his urgency to have these guns done came out of his voice, but no sign of it on his face or body language.

To be an excellent boss of anything you had to have at least these two things: smarts and composure. If one didn't have the least of those abilities then they would never last in the gang business for a day. That was a fact that Giovanni learned by heart and he wasn't going to let one little slip up of some third party hearing him ruin his day. 'Well, on the second thought.' he mused as he got a wicked thought cross his mind. It would make his day if he would have somehow got one of his men to mess around with the now dispersed Daichi members in the club. But time was scarce. The meeting was soon, anyways. 'Maybe later.' he thought as he put that into his to-do list. Seeing the shaggy blonde man being dragged off like a stray dog from the edge of his eye was enough evidence to show that he was weak willed against some women.

It was not much of a secret or a plan moreover than a little prank. And it was a damn good one, if Giovanni would say so himself. His aim was clear and he wasn't here just to mess around. He was glad that Toby was apparently here also. He hopefully had a good amount of money for him again. He was always on the ball whenever it came to his duties. That's what he admired about the guy. Knowing that, he would also have to talk to him later as well about the Daichi case. He couldn't bear thinking any further about it without some good alcohol in his system. His days always consisted of this. There was too many meetings and just so little time. Hopefully tonight he will have the chance to pay Ace for one of those girls of his, preferably the foreign one, to spend the night with him.

Pfft. Who was he kidding. Of course he will.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

xI AMx● ● ●xxB O S S Ux
          U n t i l x y o u x r e t u r nx.x.x.xxI'll keep my emotions lockedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxIf only I was in CONTROL of my impure desires,UNDRESS for me mistress..
          for I love to play with my FOOD

x.x.x.

Outfit

Tamaki Ojishima
░ ▒ ▓ ▓ █████████████████████████████ ▌▓ ▓ ▒ ░
KING OF PAWNS x x Dancing Taste Buds!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

A
C
E

User Image

These girls would surely be the death of him, Ace could feel it in his hard working, sexy bones. They were here, meant to be helpful, to protect him and pretty much be the best damn slaves anyone could ask for, but... meh, he had certainly seen better in his time. Slaves that don't ******** up simple tasks like giving a single customer a beer, or slaves that wake up before the crack of dawn and are up and about before their master even asks anything of them. Or how about slaves that don't try to buy their way out of trouble with shiny things? Ugh, he wanted those awesome slaves who didn't have thoughts for themselves and just bowed and did everything with a smile... then again those just sounded more like robots... hot.. robots. Andriods? Did they have those things yet? Probably... knowing the government they were probably keeping them on aa lock down or something for the future or to use during war. You know how the world goes. But, that was besides the point, besides the whole thought process Ace should have been settling on. He directed his mind back over to the plan, watching Lisa and the other girls take care of their little business before he gave Yamada a smile and walked back over to the bar. He passed out a few more drinks to whomever asked, although did not expect the girls to outsource those drinks until their quick meeting was up. Ace could see out the corner of his eye Nia being the first to walk to the back of the kitchen, not really bothering to help out the other girls... Even though Ace had clearly mentioned that they were all to help with the fault. He rolled his eyes.

Ace was a strong believer in the idea of one crashing, then the whole boat falling down with them, not everyone else falling and little Mrs. Teen mom dancing out of the group somewhere else. But, the girl did seem to be a bit of a ditz sometimes, Ace had noticed. Sure she was cute, hot even, and sure she was a mother but that certainly did not make her anymore mature than the rest of them, that was for sure. She ended up dancing into the kitchen even before him as if she thought she had finished all her duties for that moment. Oh yeah ******** right. One was never finished, not even Ace, who decided to take the spare time of the girls cleaning to set up the display sweets a bit better and wash a few dishes, then, he finally went into the kitchen. See, that was what a real worker did. Ace tried to lead by example, but then he remembered he was surrounded by idiots so wavered over back and forth between leading by example and just finally yelling at them and telling them every ******** thing to do. Really, it was sad how these girls could work here for so many years and still not understand what he wants, when he wants it, and how. Even Lisa could so easily ******** that up sometimes. He went into the kitchen and glared at Nia for a moment as he passed her by, settling at the other side of the room and crossing his arms, looking away from her. They were all pissing him off this morning, even if they had not all done much as the other one, as a whole, Ace was pretty livid with them.

He quietly stood there, wondering if he should give them all a nice scolding right now as well... they were all here after all... he might as well use the chance while he had it. As he thought this, the girls finally began to flood on into the kitchen, except Lisa, who seemed to have gone and helped that random blond to a new shirt. Ace scoffed a bit at that idea, not quite understanding why the male had to go up the ******** steps and into her room for that. There was a bathroom in Dancing Tastebuds of course, she could have easily gone up there by herself and giving him the shirt after coming back. But now here they were wasting time along with giving the enemy a nice bit of information on their lives. These women.. ugh they just did not think. They assumed all these details were so harmless. I mean, sure, many people had heard about the girls living in rooms above DTB and Ace has had to say it sometimes out of warning or something, but to have them actually see it with their eyes and be inside of it, now probably being able to pin point Lisa's home just gave him a spiteful chill. He hated being the only one around here who actually used his head instead of just doing just to do. Hell, did they really even need to get the guy a new shirt? He could have wiped everything off with napkins and taken it like a ma instead, after all they were suppose to manly men, right? So much for that.

"Ah okay well, Lisa will probably be catching up with us later, but since you're all here I might as well start..." The blue haired male sighed, finally looking at them as they all settled in the kitchen and pulling his hair back a bit, running his hands through it. "I'm sure you all understand what makes this day important.... and if you don't then at least pretend you do for the sake of my fist not ruining those pretty faces. But I have a strong feeling at least one of you is unaware or at least came in unaware seeing that this whole morning we have been full of excuses and tardiness, which... Heh, really is just ******** ridiculous. It's the same pattern every day, and yet you all waltz in as if Good Ol' Ace is some little b***h of a pushover who's just fine with having you punch in at anytime--!" His voice got gradually higher as he spoke, turning into a bit of a dense yell before he caught himself, rubbing his head and sighing. He shook his head and looked up, continuing to speak in a calm, normal voice, "I would like to be able to depend on you guys today... I will need you to be my eyes and ears, to just help me know who is thinking or saying what... I also need you all to cause a slight bit of mayhem. Why not try riling the bosses and gang members up with some friendly gossip? Claim to overhear a few threats from other gangs or question them in taunting ways... but make sur eto be cute about it... and not some kind of obvious, nosy t**t. If your not good at acting then jus don't open your mouth at all. I swear to god if one of you ******** this up...-- agh, just go." Ace growled a bit at the end, just looking at them made him pissy right now. He sighed and waved them off, not even wanting to explain to them what would happen as he went off and left the kitchen before anyone else.

He watched the girls then walk out one by one before going back over to the bar, he handed them off drinks and little orders anyone had asked for, watching them all skip off to tables and anyone who did not have that, he handed them menus to pass out to the people who were just coming in or just had not yet been served. They should all be doing something right now, and if Ace for any second did not see one of them either gossiping and flirting it up or picking up dishes or helping with orders, s**t would go down. s**t... would go down. He huffed and glanced over at Bo, who was doing what he usually did... nothing. Really, why had he even hired a bouncer again? I mean, sure they had the occasional bar fights but a lot of the time Ace actually kind of liked watching, and they usually resolved themselves... Ah, he supposed he was of some use here and there, just in case some drunk was ******** around with the girls too much or messing with Ace... then the guy was... fairly useful. "Hey Bo... enjoying the smoke? You almost look like a customer... haha, which is really funny... because your not. Ahh... so, so funny." He chuckled, sarcasm oozing out of every exit of his body. Of course the guy should have at least looked like he was doing something, instead of sitting there blowing smoke as if he was ******** Bob Marley in the building. He scoffed and turned away formt he male and set his plotting blue eyes on his girls.

ι`ᴍ gʟᴀᴅ ᴛo нᴀvᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou, Love
                                            x x x x xι ᴍᴇᴀɴ , ᴛнᴀᴛ ιs ι`ᴍ ʙᴇιɴɢ A Gentleman !

Damn
                                            Out of all the times to get hit by a blasted love curse....
                                            Why the hell now?
                                            Anybody here?
                                            Maybe I can cuddle with Lisa

Greedy Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

" Ideas pull the trigger, but instinct loads the gun.Words are the bullets, deeds are the target, the bulls-eye is heaven. "

User Image

Deak looked around the club in distaste. This just wasn't his scene... at least not anymore. It wasn't like he couldn't stand being around people, he just didn't like the way some people looked at him. Of course he always got a few crazy looks but every now and then he would get one that confused him. It was surely his unique eyes that brought him that kind of attention and Deak didn't want it. A few years back the male used to be obsessed with it. For him to be acknowledge in such a way even with his damaged face made him feel so alive! To be desired by others was something he strove for when he was little, all do to his mothers teachings but Deak was a different person now. Sex did little for him now and to be admired in that sort of way began to irk him. He hoped Gio wouldn't keep him long.

He didn't say anything when his boss finally turned around and greeted him . He stayed quite even after he took a seat next to him and listened to Gio' s words. He could tell this was a serious discussion they were having by the tone in his boss's voice. Ugh, he was starting to feel light headed now and his mouth felt dry as ********. He knew this was coming. It wasn't because of the club but simply the side effects of heroin. His dosage was wearing off and Deak didn't have any on him to inject more. ******** me! Talking to his boss now was going to be a b***h. His mask already muffled most of his words anyway. Deak placed one elbow on the counter and tried to focus . Okay this place wasn't helping him at all. His left hand gripped sternly around his inner thigh and he began to squeeze tightly as he sighed.

He licked his lips under the mask and looked at Gio." It's done." He attempted to say but knew Gio couldn't have possibly heard him that time. "The guns are done but I still need to test a few of them just to make sure they will work properly, but yeah they're loaded up and ready to go." He said more clearly this time. He took a moment to adjust the grip on his thigh . ********, he did not enjoy doing this to himself but it was like his body just wouldn't listen to his brain telling him to stop.

"By the way, You didn't say who they were for so I didn't engrave them or anything. What are you using them for anyway? You never told me." This was true. The first thing he did this morning was awake to a text from the boss asking him to create the guns. It took him forever and he didn't even know why he was working so hard though it wasn't like him knowing would change anything. He was loyal to his gang and did as he was asked to do.

__rip the seam, then iˋll show you
                                                                                  ____________how the stri // ngs become ____███████
                                                                                  Can't._____ resist____crush.______the haters! !____ ♥北
                                                                                  ______the sti -- tch -- es in your m o u t h !

_____________________There ' s no running from the scarecrow。

salsaplant's Husbando

Mewling Hellhound

12,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXX XXXXXB O Y SXX!X!X!XXgrab your g υ и ѕ

X
                                                        It's all in good funXXXXX↘↘↘XXXXXWe're making 'em run
                                                        It's all in good funXXXXX↘↘↘XXXXXWe're making 'em run

X
                                      X

Location, location, location ;; DTB, DTB bathroomsXXX|
                                      Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts ;; Just play it cool, broXXX|
                                      Company, company, company ;; DTB peepz, no oneXXX|
                                      Doing, doing, doing ;; Planting explosives in the bathroomsXXX|

tomato (3rd persona: Sadistic murderer speech), coral (2nd persona: 5yr old speech), orangered (1st persona: Kei speech), rosybrown (Thoughts)
                                      darkolivegreen (Actions), seagreen (NPC speech)

tab To be of help when Nobu needed was a priority. Always, did Kei answer, rarely did he miss a call, or even a text. "It's good, bro. Don't sweat it." The ride was bumpy and Nobu was obviously nervous. Keisuke was confident, though. He trusted in his driving skills and, despite having received his driver's license from a cereal box, he trusted in his ability to keep the both of them alive. As long as it was this piece of scrap metal and not some other car, he knew he could drive the wheel. "Don't say that, bro! You'll hurt Bertha's feelings, yo," he whined comically, petting the dash in a drastical manner, when Nobuo commented his driving skills. Truth be told, Keisuke had never taken the class. He couldn't go take it now either, though. Money was low and the alcohol level in his blood was definitely over the top. There was no way he would ever pass. So he could scratch that idea out right now.

tab It didn't take long for Kei to get this overwhelming feeling. It wasn't like he didn't come here often. The asses were good and the booze was plentyful. It was the number of people, faces he didn't exactly knew, that intimidated him. In violent situations, Keisuke was always the first to scurry off the map. To safety. It wasn't that he was unfaithful to his boss, he was just a coward looking for an exit path and took the easiest path, always. Even in video games! It would be inevitable, if such case should arise, for him to disappear in a cloud of smoke and leave nothing but craters behind him. Stepping a few feet back, he watched Nobu's strut and couldn't help but grin. The pants were obviously to big for him. His blond friend kept on pulling them up. Then, something caught his attention: a familiar pair of sunglasses. It was Giovanni, his boss. Keisuke was a fan of American culture and he couldn't see more American than Gio's ability to sleep left and right with girls. That, right there, was the exact replica of an American pimp. The ginger tipped his hat to the man. Well, not literally, but morally. "Happy morning, boss," he greeted softly, despite the low-pitch his voice had gained a few years back. Keisuke wasn't exactly the easiest guy to socialize with, so he kept going, following closely behind Nobu.

tab Eventually, when Toby came into sight, he broke Nobu's pattern and seated himself in a lonesome booth. He pulled his wallet out of his pocket and pulled out a neatly rolled joint. The cannabis it contained had a strong smell, one that highly ressembled a skunk's, thus earning itself the name of Purple Skunk. It was high quality weed and something he did on very rare occasions. Today, was a big occasion. It was the perfect occasion. Something he'd waited for a long time. It was the occasion to test out his newest product, a new pratical joke of some sort. It was time to test out his smoke bomb. He lit the joint and quickly took a couple of drags from the grinded leaves. Skunk pot might've smelt horrible, but Keisuke could easily assume it was the best cannabis to smoke these days. After a few minutes, he places the joint in the ashtray and pulled something else out of his wallet. Small, bead-like objects rolled softly in front of him. They were barely four millimeters in diameter, but weighed a ton! This might've seemed like primitive technology, but it was highly toxic and could easily bring a full-grown man to faint. The scent was horrible. So much so that even K-9 units refused to follow it.

tab He was still in the process of testing it, though.

tab Taking the last drags from his joint, he made sure to have this tingly feeling one would get upon feeling 'high' before he stood up, place everything back into his wallet was walked towards the bathrooms. "And now we got James Bond in the name science," he murmured to himself as he made sure to check for succeptible and unwanted bystanders. The coast was clear; he pushed the door and entered the bathrooms. He dropped two smoke bombs underneath the bathroom's sink and one neatly placed behind the toilet. The others were scattered in unused corners of the bathroom where they would hopefully go unnoticed until he gave the signal. He had to test this technology before making it into the bomb requested by Gio.

m o o d tiredx x xo u t f i tx x xt h e m ex x xp e r s o n a keisuke

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
██████████ ███████████████████████

MY HEART HAS BEEN HURT BEFORE, BUT YOU WERE THE LIGHT THAT HEALED IT.
                                        I KNOW IT IS HARD TO FORGET THE PAST, AFTER ALL THE PAIN AND ALL THE HURT.
                                        BUT EVEN IF YOU WERE THERE FOR ME, AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS NEEDED.
                                        HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A MEANINGFUL FUTURE AHEAD.

Oi Yamada was still going, but this time it was more directed towards Kuujo. Poor chump, ah well at least he was off to get some a** right now. Nana watched them vanish into the darkness with a huff... she had always wondered what lied beyond those 'employees only' signs, especially the one in Dancing Taste Buds. She assumed it was some kind of magical harem land, even more harem like than DTB itself. They had hot naked men and women running around with hot springs all over, beautiful colors of fabrics everywhere with people having sex every which way they pleased in every nook and cranny of the place. Yet, even with that everything was still clean and beautiful. There was a fountain of wine in every room with a waterfall of fresh, clean water in the main area, and chocolates all around. There were servants in little bikinis and thongs with bow-ties on them serving you glass fulls of delicious chocolates of all kind and, augh! So much more. just thinking about it made Nana want to jump the very next guy she saw, which in this case was Varro, whom was right next to her... but, oh wait, wasn't she suppose to be fighting him to get a peak of this file? Yes! Continuing that!

"Aww c'mon, c'mon lemme see~! She whined, easily fighting the other off as she nearly climbed onto him to get to the computer. Nanamiko was clearly no stranger to straddles, so at this point she could easily deadlock a man into absolute stillness with one. She was also no stranger to invading spaces, so rarely ever got intimidated by a few close encounters, even ones and close to this. So the girl was more than okay with shoving her knee in his stomach or manuvouring her chest around just to get to the computer and figure out this mystery behind her name being in Varro's computer. "If it's not important then you'll let me see! Don't be such a lil' punk~!" She insisted, seeming to finally get to the pink haired male as he then gave in just a little and let her see the file. Nana blinked and calmed down a bit, still strangely straddling Varro as she let her brown eyes trace over the information on her, being able to read a good amount, and chuckling a bit as she also listened to Varro try to justify himself. She reached over, wanting to study it more, click on things to see just how much he knew about it. She honestly started to feel a bit paranoid seeing all the possible tabs on her to click. It was one thing to see her nude, but a totally different think when it came to the more internal things about Nanamiko, and this file sure did have some internal crap.

But before she could click on it Varro got a hold of it and moved away, exiting to another place. Nanamiko huffed and turned her head, glaring at him with bore in her eyes, "Your totally a stalker.... and why would you even need to know my favorite positions, hmm~? She raised a brow and smirked, turning around completely, wrapping her legs around him a bit more securely and comfortably and lean close once more, lightly playing with the collar of his jumpsuit, "Are you trying to seduce me Varro~? Because I know a great place on the beach where I can show you just how much I love the water." She whispered closely do him, staring at him directly in the eyes before leaning closer and lightly kissing the side of his lip before finally pulling away. Was she joking? It was hard to tell with a girl like Nanamiko, in all honesty, she was never really joking, but if you took it that way then... that was fine too. She had ended up forgetting about the file now, having much more fun teasing Varro, but of course her very short attention span would only let that amusement stay amusing for, what? Five more seconds? Yeah, pretty much.

Five Seconds Later

Nanamiko sighed and looked around, de-straddling Varro and fixing his collar as she moved off of him. "Go on ahead and check with Yamada, then, I shall just amuse myself another way, perhaps with a real man... who I can take to the beach~!" She teased and chimed as she hopped up from the booth seat and began to scan the room. Hmm, who was available for entertainment right now...? It looked like the Diachi boys were pretty busy doing their own things, plus they were all pretty boring when it came to flirting. Kuujo was just weird and got angry for some weird reason or another, then Yamada.. well Nan had been there and not successfully done that. He was a hard nut to crack, seriously. She had obviously been trying to sleep with him since they first met but at this point she was sure he was probably gay, which was totally cool with her. And then Varro, well, he was fun and all, but he would probably never take lead, not for a single moment. In fact she was sure she could flirt with him until the cows came home and that guy would probably just blush and stammer on like an idiot. Then who else was there? Kari! Well he was fun, Nana sure enjoyed his company. In fact he was really the only one here who she could have a good time with without it being awkward or ending in some lame argument. Nanami knew she was a bit of a character, there were quite a few people who simply could not take her personality, and she understood... but of course it was a bit sad sometimes, but Kari totally got it! God she loved him, it just goes to show that blonds really do rule.

But back to the pressing matters, who to fool around with. Her eyes soon found the exact person, settled at a seat, smoking a cigarette as usual. Nanamiko had obviously seen the DTB bouncer quite a bit, chatted with him now and then, but this time she'd make sure to make a bit more of an impression. He grinned and walked over to him, sighing dramatically as she settled in the seat next to him, staring off in the distance at first before turning her head to him, "Got anymore smokes Mr. Bouncer? ... I need something to calm me down before this boring meet, ya know? Yeah, you know." She smirked and nudged his side a bit, waiting for that smoke. but before it could even be taken out, Nana rambled on. " 'S crazy, right? Them expectin' us to sit through this s**t for how long? Hah but you probably got it worse, right? You just stand here all day and throw drunk dudes out.... must get... pretty tiring." She sighed, looking him over as a particularly careless hand settled on his shoulder, then slid down to his forearm as she looked up at him, "Oi, I can feel your muscles through the whole suit! You must be ripped as hell under there~ Impressive! .... then again you are a bouncer..." Her tone got a bit softer and more sensual as the sentence went on, her hand sliding down more and more before she let out another sigh and placed her arm around his shoulders. "Ever thought about selling those pecks like the other chicks? I'd buy you~ "

OOC:// Outfit

Seasonal Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
XOXOXO-l-RELIUS-l-
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

“Well that was quite an outburst? Are you alright Relius?”

Relius raised his head from to the table to see Aiko smiling at him brightly. He gave a weak smile before having his head fall back on the table violently, creating a loud thud! on impact. "I'm fine..." he mumbled. How could he have embarrassed himself like that. Ever since losing to that...nimrod, Relius's signature, cool, calm, collected attitude had begun to fade. He felt ashamed. His father must be rolling over in his grave, seeing his son fail so miserably in the life he had given him. 'I can almost hear him now...he's saying, "Relius you worthless, insufferable being! How could you have let yourself drop so far in life?!" ' How could he have though. The race was surely his, sponsors, supporters, outer and inner influence. Relius was the favorite to win, no matter what way you looked at it. But somehow, someway, Kazuki ******** Hiroshi, steals the title that Relius believed to so rightfully belong to him.

He raised his head up once more to look into the cheery eyes of the young girl. "Why..." he said miserably. "Why is he of all people the one who was chosen? He's nothing like the rest of us. He didin't come from money, or even have influence on powerful factions. Yet, he still won." Relius was hoping Aiko would agree, but he had a strange feeling she wouldn't, as most didn't. Although Relius loved complaining about his misfortune, as time passed he slowly began pondering the thought that Kazu was indeed meant to be leader. but by no means would he ever admit that, not even fully to himself. Just one of the stubborn qualities of Relius the second in command.

He slowly stood from his table, saying before leaving, "Oh yeah, I'll have to pass on the cake..." and headed to the bar counter where he saw Alex. He sat next to him, and asked the bartender on duty for a shot of gin then quickly took it down. It didn’t take long for Relius to fall for his temptations and drown himself in alcohol. And as all lightweights do....become hopelessly drunk. He turned his attention toward Alex, completely intoxicated and said quite loudly. “Ah! Alex! I didn’t e-e-even notice you um....s-sitting there. Hey, you know those um....Daichi that got killed right...” He paused before leaning in and lowering his voice. “I have a t-theory. What if...scissorhands is involved!” Relius released a grotesque belch and, hiccuped once, before passing out on the bar counter. Enter Relius J. Siegfried, drunken blowhard.

______________________________________________

User Image

Sage Gaian

User Image

נυѕт вєϲαυѕє ι αϲт тσυgн

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx∂σєѕη'т мєαη ι'м αϲтιηg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Bo simply sat at his stool watching over the bar. Slowly more and more gang members started to show up in the bar. Bo kept his eye on each one of them. He didn't understand why everyone seemed to love this club so much. It was just another strip club if you asked Bo. And once you've seen one pair of tits you might as well have seen them all. All these gang members ever do is come in here, and start something. And today they were here to make his life difficult. He knew he was going to have to be on full alert the whole time. To those around him, it very well may look like he's just hanging around, rather than doing his job. But, he always had his eyes peeled. At the first sign of trouble he would get up, and ask them to leave nicely. If they didn't listen to him well then things would get a little more rough. In his time here Bo has tossed out more people than he could count. Honestly he saw this job as more of a pain that anything. It was never his dream to sit in a bar smoking all day throwing out drunks, gang members, and a combination of the two. But, this really was all that he was good for. Other than cooking Bo didn't have any skills other than being able to handle a fight better than most. He never went to college, hell he never even finished high school. It was almost enough to make a guy feel trapped.

From the corner of his eye Bo saw Ace walk out of the kitchen before any of the girls, apparently done with what ever little meeting he needed to have with them. He did that from time to time. Probably warned them that a fight could break out with the gangs, and that they should stay out of it. He really didn't pay Ace any attention as he came over near Bo and watched over the club with Bo. 'He better not talk to me' Bo thought to himself a little annoyed. Ace never really had anything normal to say to Bo. Usually it was just some type of sarcastic bitching, because his thong was on too tight or some bullshit. He didn't know what the blue haired mans problem was, but he didn't really care at the same time. Bo just wished he'd leave him alone seeing as how he didn't have much of a choice other than to put up with his s**t, and fight back in the most passive aggressive ways possible. And then it happened. Bo cringed inwardly when Ace spoke to him. Bo sighed and looked over at him with his cigarette hanging loosely from the side of is mouth. Reaching up Bo grabbed his cig and took a deep drag off of it then released a large cloud of smoke as he slowly exhaled. ''I'm glad you could appreciate the joke. You seem to be enjoying it, so much how bout I keep doing it? Just for you." He said then went back to looking over the club. ''Don't you need to be hitting on Lisa right now or something?" Bo said hoping to get rid of the man. He wouldn't mind his company if he wasn't always getting on his case and purposely annoying Bo.

Bo sighed then and looked back at Ace. ''Can I get a glass of water? Unless you were wanting me to try and throw people out while dehydrated." Bo said flatly, and turned to watch Ace to make sure he didn't try anything funny with the drink. Some might call him paranoid, but Bo wouldn't put it past Ace. Once he was done with the drink Bo took and sipped some then turned back to watch the gangs. As he scanned the crowd he eventually locked eyes with a familiar looking blond. 'God dammit.' He thought as she started to make her way over to him. He's spoken to the girl a few times in the past, but never about anything to serious, or for too long. Bo watched as she sat next to him and asked him for one of his smokes. After a moment Bo shrugged and started to reach of his pack that he kept in the inner pocket of his coat. He might as well give her one, there as no reason not to. And if it helped keep her calm then she wouldn't be a problem. Bo looked down at her as she continued to ramble on. ''It's not too bad. A lot better than it once was. People around here learned pretty quick that im not afraid to put a foot up someones a**." He said while digging his pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. Bo's head shot up as he felt her touch his arms and talk about his muscles. ''-The ********]' He though the frowned slightly when she asked if he himself ever thought about being a prostitute. God, why did she have to do this in front of Ace? That b*****d was going to have a field day with this, he already knew it. Taking another large drag off his cig he exhaled the smoke, but this time down at Nana. ''You wouldn't be able to afford me." He said then finally got hold of his cigs and held them out to her. ''Now, did you want one or not?" Bo asked sounding rather neutral.

OOC

Where: Dancing Tastebuds xxxxx With: Ace, Nanaxxxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

''"
                                  ''

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Aiko stared at her milk and cake, truthfully, she wasn’t a big fan on sweets; however, she thought it helped add to her innocent side. Nia had chosen a caramel cake and Aiko thought, “Caramel… ugh… it’s so sweet and sticky and light and often warm… I would have rather had some dark bittersweet chocolate that is as dark as the night… But of course she would choose it. It resembles my outer image… Maybe this is proof that my sweet identity is working quite well. Now to indulge with this Relius boy and this much too sweet cake…”

She raised her fork and gently and cut a piece off of her cake and put the sticky sweet cake into her mouth, holding back a grimace at the sweet taste of the caramel, telling herself not to spit it out and to just swallow the piece. Taking a deep breath she swallowed the piece of cake and gulped down her milk. She smiled at Relius who seemed embarrassed by his rant when he entered the club.

“His own doing. You know he once seemed so cool-headed and calm, but now he is just falling to pieces ever since Kazuki got chosen to be the head. How pathetic. Really he shouldn’t be brooding upon this. I don’t see him fit to be a Head nor Second-in-command. But for now… he’ll have to surfice. Once my mission is over, Kazuki and Relius won’t matter… After all I am going to reclaim my spot as the heir to being the head. Though I can tell that Relius feels as if he ought to be the head… pft… pathetic.” Aiko thought as she slowly ate her caramel cake, wishing she could puke it out as she put the warm, sticky sweet cake into her mouth.

Then Relius began to speak, questioning why Kazuki was the one who ended up winning the position of head and Aiko just leaned forward on her hands and listened, acting as if she cared, nodding her head to his questions and statements about how Kazuki wasn’t like the rest of us, didn’t come from money, etc. As Relius complained, Aiko thought: “God, he sure does complain a lot… like a kid… how annoying? Isn’t it obvious right now to why he lost? He is just a kid. It’s sad. Does he think coming from money is all that’s needed? Influence on powerful factions and being like the rest of us? Pathetic. Pathetic… utterly pathetic. That is how I describe him: pathetic and a sore loser. Hmph!”

Though before Aiko could make a comment, Relius stood up and excused himself, probably scared off by the cake. Who knew cake was so powerful? Aiko watched as Relius made his way and began drinking some alcohol. Aiko rolled her eyes and thought, “He’s still so pathetic. Giving in to temptation so quickly? He knows quite well that he can’t handle his alcohol… either way… He is going to make a fool out of himself, at least I don’t have to deal with it, that’s all in Kazuki’s hands right now. I pity Alex having to listen to drunkard… Maybe he should go all Scissorhands on Relius and chop him up, then I no longer have to deal with him.” Aiko let out a sigh and twirled a lock of her hair with her finger.

Aiko, with a bored expression, gazed around the club, staring at the little groups that have formed. “Hm… who should I bother now? Best not get close to Ace, I might just lose it around that guy. Perhaps… Oh is that Giovanni, that stripper, Noir, and that weapon guy… Deak was it? Well maybe I should head over there… Though… what is with all this murmur about how a Hisataka was killed by a Diachi trademark weapon? I’d like to hear what dear old Gio would say about this, after all he is the Hisakata Boss,” Aiko thought as she stood up, leaving the rest of her cake on the table and taking her glass of milk.

As Aiko got closer to their area, she took a stumble on flat surface and went falling on the floor, spilling her milk on Giovanni’s shoe. “Got it,” Aiko thought as she fell on the floor and laid there for a moment.

“Should I bring out the tears?” Aiko thought as she laid on the floor for a moment. Slowly Aiko brought herself to her knees and stared at the mess she had made and her eyes watered up a little.

“Oh my! I am so sorry! I am such a klutz! Ahh your shoes! I have my handkerchief! Oh goodness,” Aiko said as she reached into her purse and searched for her handkerchief. “Found it!” Aiko held up her handkerchief and looked up at Giovanni and then at Noir and Deak and muttered, “Oh gosh I must look like a complete idiot.”

xx ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄
                l o c a t i o n : Dancing Tastebuds
                =
                a c t i o n s : Talking ➱ Smiling ➱ Tripping + Spilling
                =
                m o o d : Bored ➱ Annoyed ➱ "Keep that smile"
                =
                w i t h : Everyone in Dancing Tastebuds
                =
                o u t f i t : Day One
                =
                o o c : Let me know if I should fix up anything smile

User Image
I THEY SAY SHE'S IN THE CLASS A TEAM ( STUCK) IN HER DAYDREAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxl B E E N xxl T H I S xxl W A Y xxl S I N C E xxl E I G H T E E N xxl B U T xxl L A T E L Y xxl H E R xxl F A C E xxl S E E M S xxl S L O W L Y xxl S I N K I N G xxl ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser Image
                    Kuujo changed, and Lisa smiled lightly at him, satisfied that the shirt fit. She nodded at his words of gratitude and spoke no more of it, glancing at him when he questioned the return of his shirt. “Oh, it should be done by the time you’re about ready to leave,” she said lightly. Lisa figured the meeting would take at least an hour, and the wash took about ten minutes. The drying machine though would depend on the fabric and the specified drying listen on the tag in Kuujo’s shirt. “I think we should probably head back downstairs to everyone, I’m sure your friends are missing you and I don’t want my boss to have to come looking for me, I am supposed to be working after all.” Letting out a soft chuckle, she led him out of her apartment and locked the door behind her, heading back down to the café quickly, shuddering slightly in the cold. “Should have brought my jacket,” she muttered to herself as she flew down the stairs and into the café. The cold left her cheeks rosy and she rubbed her petite and now very cold nose lightly with her hand before entering into the back kitchens to hear Ace’s announcement.

Apparently, Lisa had gotten there just in time, as Ace was finishing nearly yelling about how the girls seemed to be taking advantage of Ace and Lisa grimaced, wondering if she had done anything wrong. She made a mental not to apologize after every other girl departed to go back and do their jobs. Listening to Ace, she nodded slowly at what he was saying and made sure to think of things to say to the various tables she would be watching over. As much as she didn’t like this part of her waitressing job, she knew it had to be done. After all, it was her job to help keep Ace happy and she nodded when he finished and watched with wide eyes as he stormed out of the kitchen. Something was bothering him and after a few moments of silence, Lisa nodded to the other girls before departing and heading to the bar where she saw Ace getting all of the girl’s orders ready. She came up behind Ace and opened her mouth to speak, but halted when Bo began to talk to Ace instead. ''Don't you need to be hitting on Lisa right now or something?"

Instantly, Lisa turned a bright red. So red she probably invented a new shade. Her head swam from the lack of blood in the rest of her body that seemed to be focused in her cheeks and suddenly she fell limp and passed out onto the ground behind the bar.

She woke up on the ground of the Dancing Tastebuds and groaned, rubbing her head. Looking around, nobody was in sight and groggily she stood, wondering if everyone left her. Walking around, she decided to leave the closed establishment and opened the door to exit the club, only to find she was lead into a room where a ballet recital would wake place. Taking a seat, Lisa looked around as the lights dimmed and realized she was the only one in the room. The spotlight came on and music started. Out prances Ace, dressed in a bunny suit and a poofy pink tutu. Around the stage, he pranced to Swan Lake and Lisa couldn’t help but to cover her mouth and muffle a laugh. Ace the Bunny Ballerina was too amusing. Suddenly, the music changed and out came Bo in a flower costume, also equipped with a pink tutu. Bo the Blossom and Ace the Bunny Ballerina gave each other a cold glare before the music started up again and both proceeded to dance around the stage, battling for supreme Prima Ballerina.

Who won, Lisa didn’t know because soon after she found herself waking up in the special “fool around” room in the club. Ace was by her bedside and nobody else was present. Rubbing her head, Lisa groaned and blinked, looking at Ace and touching his face. “Are you real? Or are you still a bunny ballerina?” Lisa asked, muttering it mostly to herself. She stared at him and frowned, noting he looked slightly worried and she said up, realizing she was awake. “W-what happened?” She stammered out, feeling her head in a bit of pain. Had she hit it when she fell? She wasn’t sure. “I uh, I came to apologize, you seemed mad earlier and I just wanted to say I’m sorry if I’ve ever taken advantage of you.” She looked down at her lap, slightly ashamed.

User Image
                          L O C A T I O N :
                                I am in a "fool around" room.

C O M P A N Y :
                                I am with Ace.

T H O U G H T S :
                                I am thinking about how bad I feel for taking advantage of Ace.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child
see heaven's got a plan for y o u see heaven's got a plan for you see heaven's got a plan for you
don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child

User Image
User Image
    l o c a t i o n : Dancing Tastebuds tab m o o d : Confused >> Annoyed
        w i t h : People at Dancing Tastebuds tab o u t f i t : Day-One
            a c t i o n : Dreaming >> Taking Care of Relius

As Alex sat in his isolated corner, he puts his arms on the bar and dozed out for a little bit, droning out everyone else.

His dream was quite a peculiar one… and it went like this:

“I’m in a skirt?” Alex thought, he turned and looked at his reflection, “I have long hair and… breasts?!” He placed his hands on his chest and his jaw dropped. “WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!” Alex thought as he tried to pull his hair off.

“Ow… Not a wig my hair… This must be a dream! But I felt the pain… or maybe I thought I did or maybe this wig is just glued on real tightly! Either way thi-"Someone placed a hand on Alex’s shoulder and he turned to look at Ero.

“Who are you?!”
            “Your skater friend. Ready to go to the park?”
            “HOW CAN I SKATE IN A SKIRT?!”
            “What skirt? Dude look in the mirror.”

Alex turned to look at his reflection, Ero was right, Alex was no longer a girl… Now he was ACE? What? Alex stared at his blue hair.
            “No, this isn’t right… I HAVE RED HAIR! The opposite of blue! Or purple or whatever color Ace describes this as!” Alex turned to Ero, but now Ero was no longer Ero, now he was a girl… A girl Alex recognized was from his middle school. A girl who got on Alex’s nerves because she was a snobby know it all and followed Alex around like a puppy.

“What the heck?” Alex said, glaring at the girl.
            “Aleexxxx you came back~” She opened her arms and ran to hug Alex.
            “Itch no.” Alex pushed her away and started walking away. All of the sudden he was on a hill, skateboarding down.
            “WHAT? I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SKATEBOARD!” He waved his arms frantically and then was flying in the air like a bird… in a bird costume.

(this is a long dream. Alex has been out for awhile.)

He flies pass Katt and greets her with: “Hey Katt, how is Cig Dreams doing? I might hurt one of your characters. Kay bye.” Then Alex thought, “Wait… what was I talking about? How did I even know her name was Katt? What is going on my my mind?!”

Alex’s face: ┗lº 皿 ºl┓

He finds himself walking up to Whookie and Ophie.
            “Hah. You guys have ie’s at the end of your names. Hah. How do I know this…?”
            Whookie looked at Ophie, Ophie looked back at Whookie, they both looked at Alex and did ths: ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ (I AM SO SORRY. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A CUTE FACE BETWEEN TWO MOUNTAINS! BUT NO KATT TAUGHT ME THE MEANING BUT CHATZY TOLD ME TO KEEP IT SO I KEPT IT!)
            Ero patted Alex’s arm again and he turned to see Ero with his friend Dan. “Who are you again?”

“Don’t you know? We are the three way couple! Let’s do our threesome kiss!”
            Dan exclaimed, he wrapped his arms around the both of them and somehow a three-way kiss happened and Alex died.

Alex jerked up from his nap and began viciously rubbing his lips. Then he took a look around. “I’m awake…. I think… what a strange dream,” Alex thought as he dragged his hand through his red hair.

“Ah! Alex! I didn’t e-e-even notice you um....s-sitting there. Hey, you know those um....Daichi that got killed right… I have a t-theory. What if...scissorhands is involved!” It was Relius… the kid. Alex looked at the boy, who was obviously drunk and let out a sigh. No one was supposed to know that Alex was Scissorhands… but of course because Relius is second in command, he knows… But Relius was a fool enough to blad Alex’s name in public.

Alex glared to Relius and stood up from his seat, “You’re drunk… Let’s find Ace and let you rest for a little bit… We don’t want any more secrets to be leaked, nor do we want any drama… understand?” Alex looked closely at Relius and stared at the passed out boy.

“He passed out quick. Only the weak can’t handle their alcohol…” Alex muttered as he looked around, saw a couch, threw the second-in-command over his shoulder and walked to the couch.

Alex dumped the limp body on the couch and pulled up a stool and sat there guarding the kid, because despite not being found of Relius… Alex knew if he were to leave the boy alone chaos would occur. Relius could go on blabbering plans and secrets of the Tenpi gang or someone from another gang could kill him or hold his hostage.

User Image

Seasonal Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
❧ On the surface I'm a fighter... ஐﻬ
❧❧ Underneath that surface... ஐﻬ
❧❧❧ I cower in fear...ஐﻬ
❧❧❧❧ Why am I so weak... ஐﻬ
❧❧❧❧❧ Why am I so scared ஐﻬ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♦

User Image

Omg...I don't care.

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Kazu sat back in his stool, a genuine smile spread out across his face as he watched the customers of the DTB mingle. It was a nice change of pace from the usual hostile behaviors the gang members usually had towards each other. Aiko was talking to Relius for a while, that is, until he left his seat and headed towards the bar. 'This can't be good..' he thought to himself. Everyone knew Relius' weakness to alcohol. He couldn't hold his liquor even if there was a 3 gallon barrel holding it for him. He began talking to Alex, which was quite odd, considering they've never really made conversation before. At first the Tenpi Boss wasn't very worried about their interacting, but as he heard the name "scissorhands" faintly from that direction, there was officially a problem. Kazu turned around to find Alex watching over the almost instantly, passed out second in command. Kazuki released an exasperated sigh as he made his way over to the two and placed his hand firmly on Alex's shoulder.

"I have to apologize friend." he said sincerely. It was reckless for Relius to bring up the poor lad's alter ego, especially at such a public event. He looked about the area, cautious of those around who could have over heard the nimrod as he did. Kazu sat on the stool near Alex and received a drink from the bartender. A simple glass of Gin, as per usual. "So, how have you adjusted to Japan in these last few years?" Kazu could remember his sudden interest in the lad and his story. Not many could say they've had the life Alex had. "Oh..and I heard what happened in the hotel room..." He started quietly. "Don't worry, I made sure that everything was taken care of." Kazu ran his fingers along his glass on the counter top before taking hold of it. He was but centimeters away from the glass touching his lips before he began again. "Oh and Alex, if you ever need anything, just remember to ask, okay?"

Kazu took down the Gin easily and quickly ordered an extra round. As he waited he stared down at the passed out kid and cracked a smile. "Each day that passes by, I'm more and more happy about making the brat second in command. I plan on him being my successor you know, Besides, I don't plan on living a very long life. If I do, I sure don't plan on being Tenpi Boss the whole time... kidding!" Kazuki gave a silly laugh, trying to break the tension he had just created. He had planned on staying Tenpi Boss for the remainder of his life, but he had a chilling suspicion, that he was indeed going to have a short life.

_____________________________________________________________________________

♦▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No one here
                                        feels the same fear
                                        that haunts me
                                        that never ceases to taunt me
                                        No wonder from grace I fell
                                        into this everlasting hell

A man in coat had changed my views
                                        Those had tried, so many but yet so few
                                        Their tactics and strategies motives and plots
                                        were no match for the boy, who couldn't even afford his watch
                                        I bet the old man's laughing in his grave, wondered that this could happen
                                        all...from what he gave

Some find me intimidating
                                        Unapproachable to say the least.
                                        It's not my fault that I'm vile.
                                        It's not my fault I'm such a beast.
                                        It's not my fault my life was a lie
                                        And the only remnants of my past

...Is that everyone died.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Imagexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

тαкє тнє ραιη
тαкє тнє ρℓєαѕυяє
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxUser Image

xoxoxoxoxonobuSecond Co.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

He know he looked foolish, in fact, it was pretty embarrassing for himself. But then again Nobuo was use to embarrassment at this point in his life. Just a single glance at him, the boy with the chronic nose bleeds, freckled nose, and a unique attraction to cougars, he was just a disaster waiting to happen. Nobu had been through it all too, especially what with being in a gang and all. He had gone through multiple curious diseases, like measles and some form of the plague even, to physical fails like car crashes, or breaking his leg after he fell out a ferris wheel when trying to retrieve his hat. Then there was the time he had fallen off a roof, and did not even recall it the next day. But as they say, Cocaine is a hell of a drug. He blinked and frowned at Giovanni when the man answered his question, saying that he in fact had not yet gotten any report from Toby. He sighed and glanced over at Toby, who seemed to just now be working on said report. Well, at least they were not completely behind. He decided to let the male finish and keep to himself, taking a seat at the bar as well, next to Giovanni and looking around for a waitress.

"Hmm.. wonder if they got any new specials-- hey, Keisuke, where are you go--? Oh... nevermind" Nobuo was looking around but only caught sight of his friend, the waitresses having been working hard to clean up Lisa's mess. He watched Keisuke say hi and them leave with a bye, curious at first until he saw him walk on into the bathroom. He could not possibly be up to anything too bad in there, so Nobu decided to leave it alone. He had to watch that kid quite a bit, especially with his track record. They were best friends and all, and Nobu loved him and knew Keisuke was not a bad guy... but he was still not all there, and did things that people who simply were not all there would do. plus the guy was a master chemist when it came to bombs and all that crap, and used that ability regularly. He was a troublemaker needless to say, and while there were times when Nobuo did encourage him (mainly when he was either high on something else or just utterly bored) he tried to get it through Keisuke's head a lot that there was a time and a place for everything, but that was just yet another societal thing that he just did not get. Honetsly, Nobuo might as well have been a single father when it came to Kei. But he did not mind... not most of the time.

His attention was then finally shifted back to the rest of the group when Giovanni directed him to get Toby and the rest of them a booth, and soon after that made a clear gesture to his clothes. Nobuo nodded at first,, although hesitated and blushed with a frown, fully embarrassed now that the male had noticed his new fashion sense and made such a face to him about it. God, how did he get himself into these situations? Making a fool of himself in front of his boss... ugh,
                                            "Yes sir.... eh... Uhm.. the pants... I left my own pants at... a friend's house.. so these are Keisuke's Nobu explained, shifting his eyes a bit as he refrained from mentioning what kind of friend, assuming that was a bit too much... plus he did not know Gio even knew about he and the elder female. In fact for all he knew, Keisuke was the only one who was aware of it, and he would have liked to keep it that way. With that, Nobu walked away and made his way over to a free booth, directing Toby there along with Giovanni. He settled down at waved at them both, noticing that Toby seemed to have finally found some information on everything going on. Just as that happened, Deak entered the restaurant. Well, at least he was not the very last person to get here, and thankfully everyone important was here!

Nobuo smiled and nodded at Deak as he came in, but them placed all of his attention on Toby as he updated them on the missing fellow, whom he was and who he knew. The more the other spoke, the more the blond haired male's frown increased. He had known that guy, maybe not all that well but well enough... and he looked to be a good guy, hell, Nobu thought all the people in Hisakata was, even if half of them were out of their wits. Not only that, but from what Toby was giving them, their leads were still pretty vague. Physically, it could easily be Diachi's fault, but the Tenpi loans as well was a bit... interesting. But if Nobuo knew anything it was that if anything they'd go after Diachi first, maybe slap Tenpi around a bit later. They simply had more of a feud with them, for whatever reason he could not really recall, probably because no one liked Yamada Diachi... and they were all so cocky with their flimsy swords, flinging them around like ignorant kids, it was pathetic."So it could be either... but... ah...--" He stopped himself from saying much else, not wanting to mention the plan to Giovanni. He was sure Gio was still very aware of it and very tempted to do it, and this did give reason, but it would seem easier to do the same to both of the other teams, not just... one.

After that, Giovanni went off with Deak, probably to talk more on this whole revenge matter. Nobuo was pretty much left alone at that point. The blond sighed and looked around, not sure really what to do, his eyes then settled on the bathrooms again. Keisuke had been in there for a while. Nobuo raised a brow and stood, making his way to the bathrooms and walking inside to see his old friend looking mischievous all over that place,"... What are you doing in here, Kei?" The male questioned, giving him a suspicious look as he leaned near the doorway inside. He knew the guy was up to something, although he did wander off himself a bit at times... this was just.. different. Usually he did not wander in bathrooms for ten minutes or so, no that was just a sign for trouble written all over.

OOC:// OUTFIT w/ large pants

ι'м тнє мαѕтєя σƒ вσтн

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█
User Image
location : DTB | | with : Deak, Aiko, Toby, Everyone in DTB | | thoughts: '...how charming.' | | ooc : ...

User Image

Giovanni stared blankly at his subordinate. Oh boy. He was going to break down, was he? 'Hrm, Deak. Don't break down on me. Not now.' he thought to himself as he stared at the other man squirm and find his composure. Christ. Now he was getting wary of Deak's birthday present. Well, it was too bad. He all ready paid for the strippers. There was no refunds on those. "It's done." Giovanni's pristine white teeth were visible once his serious, emotionless face turned into a child's grin on Christmas morning. This was perfect, no. Excellent. Nothing was going to stop him from doing this now that Deak had it all under control. All he had to do was check if everyone else did their part. Time was ticking and he needed to confirm that everything was in check.

"Good." he said, with a satisfactory notion. He paused before answering Deak's other question. Was he...being serious? A chuckle escaped Giovanni's lips as she shook his head with pity. "What? Nobu didn't tell you yet? Hm." he snapped his fingers momentarily while glancing Nobu's way with a clever smile before looking back at the armorer. "Well...it doesn't really matter now, does it?" he said as he gave the man a pat on his shoulder, knowing that Deak should have quite a clear enough idea of what Giovanni was planning to do with the guns and their purpose. Guns...were destined to kill, obviously. And that was just what they were going to do. Maybe not now...but soon enough.

Getting up, Giovanni fixed his tie before leaving the bar, still unattended. If there was no drink, there was no exchange. He had people to meet and no time to spend. At least...not now. This 'friendship' meeting was going to happen any second now and he was going to make sure that he got there fashionably late. Before leaving Deak, however he looked back at him. "Talk to Kei later. I'm sure he can tell you what you're missing and more." he said before making his way to the other direction.

But as if it were planned right on time, a cold splash was felt on his right foot...who's shoe was now covered in the white, milky substance. He glowered at the sight, scowling as the liquid sank in his dress shoes. Once again, his appearance was tainted. But this time...literally. He kept his cool as the girl apologized repeatedly. 'Oh how cute. More apologizing.' he thought as he gave a girl a certain look that only a real killer would give to his victim before his attack. But yet...the blonde man kept his place as she ranted on as the 'idiot' she was.

At this point...there was only one thing running through his mind: Where was his drink and why the hell was it taking so long?

Now, Giovanni was never the type of man who was fully provoked to hit a woman on a good day. And honestly, those days to him are over and done with. Once he turned eighteen, Giovanni knew better than to disrespect a delicate woman out of spite. Of course, it would have been more convenient if he had known that a year earlier before ruining a lot of prostitute's lives. And truthfully, he was not in the mood nor spirit to completely ruin this poor little girl's life. So what is she was just a stupid, defenseless little girl who could be taken advantage of and easily be made into a human punching bag for workout and just made a little bitty mistake that would tarnish Giovanni's chilled reputation and literally took a $120 paycheck out of his money without giving anything in return? Besides, today...was a day of peace, after all.

His frown turned into a soft look as he looked straight into the girl's eyes. He could feel other people's eyes staring at the scene. Inhaling a deep breath, he slowly smiled at the girl in an almost uncanny manner. "It's no problem...little lady." he said as his smile grew wider, lending a hand out to help her up. She was weak willed...and that was obvious. He wasn't going to take the risk of fighting a pointless fight towards some small little imbecile. There was no real need to...for now.

But the real question was: why was she here? This girl who looked so innocent and drank milk at a bar/strip club, for christ's sake. She definitely just didn't come here simply by wandering into the wrong place. She must have had some significance. And if that meant for Giovanni to act like a gentleman once in a while, he would do so...just to ******** around with people's minds. With those who actually know how Giovanni works, they would know to watch and learn. Even though this place seemed more like home than anything, the enemy was everywhere in this place. Carefulness was key.

And without a further adieu, he left the scene with a semi-wet shoe and an internal callous attitude. Yes. He was pissed. But all of this hatred would be shown soon enough. Time of peace. 'Yeah...right.' Glancing at the booths he saw Toby and Nobu there but soon enough saw Nobu get up and head towards the bathroom. No matter Nobu. He knew everything he needed to know...however...

Assuming that Kei was somewhere else doing god knows what, Giovanni trusted that Nobu would stop him from doing anything drastic. Nobody, he repeats, nobody was going to ruin this day for him. Not even himself. Striding towards the booth Nobu and the gang picked, he saw just the man he was planning to talk to. "Toby, my boy!" he greeted with his usual grin as he sat down opposite to him. His features showed that he was obviously ready for a good time. He crossed his wet leg up on his other to be able to dry it later. But alas, once again Giovanni had to put out with the joker act and get right down to business. He looked back at the other, stitched man with mild seriousness and concentration. Toby had information. Information Giovanni wouldn't mind hearing just before the meeting. Now...there was just one more thing to check. "What's up?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ʋɑȵɠҽʆɩϱυҽ Ƞσɩɾ
Dancing Tastebuds
Stripper/Thief

◈ Outfit:: Maid with some Bling-Blingxxxxx◈ Location:: DTBxxxxx◈ Action:: Servingxxxxx◈ Company:: Customers

Evangelique flicked the tip of her tongue over her upper lip as Giovanni welcomed her flirtatiousness with a warm return, finger twirling about the violet tresses of her hair as she listened to his order. A small airy giggle escaping her lips when he winked at her like the innocent school girl she wasn't, knowing that her charm had not gone unnoticed, but nor did his. At least he was looking her in the eye rather than at her chest, but she didn't mind if he had-- Actually, it would make things easier for her to eavesdrop if he did. Just a few playful words of banter, an adjustment of his tie, and she could slip herself into his lap for the remainder of the mafia gathering. But first, his beer.

"I will be wit' you rapide, monsieur," She gave a small curtsy to the male before switching her attention to the masked companion, if only for a brief moment. With a small wink at Deak, and bowed out to join the others in the kitchen before Ace scolded and punished her more than he was already planning on doing so to the rest of them. And not the good kind of punishing either, shame. She slipped through the swinging doors and positioned herself at the kitchen island beside Nia, taking this moment to adjust her outfit and boobs, cupping herself at the moment that Ace happened to walk in. She smoothed out her apron as the boss began his "pep talk," knowing that unless they wanted a smack across the mouth, they'd stay silent until Ace was finished sharing his thoughts with the females. She had to believe he had some sort of patience for his "darlings," as one could only imagine the many homicidal thoughts that would run through his mind when the girls had days like this, or when they had all synced up on their periods and wreaked havoc on his sanity for the week that seemed never to end. It wouldn't take much effort to perform those deeds, dispose of their bodies, and hire new women. There wasn't much stopping him from doing it now either... Oh dear, let's not lose ourselves in Ace going postal, he was still talking. She had to at least absorb some of what he said.

Evangelique scurried out with the rest of them upon their dismissal, returning to her tasks so that there would be no need for a second call into the kitchen. That second call would definitely be their last. Nope, not thinking about that again! She bounced on the balls of her heels as she waited for Ace to give her the beer for Giovanni, knowing she'd have to apologize yet again for the service. The female moved about through the grown mass of mafia members now inhabiting the club, locking in on the Hisakata boss's newest seat. She slid the cup and the bottle of the remaining beer in front of the male.

"I will interrupt for un moment, but 'ere is your Unibroue Maudite, monsieur," Eva excused herself, pressing the tray to her stomach as she looked at the gentlemen at the table, "If any of you need anything else, just let me know... And if you don't, well feel free to call me over for company." She gave a small twirl to pardon herself from their presence, the fabric moved quickly enough to give a flash of inner thigh as she let the gentlemen get back to business, though never more than earshot from them to slide herself back into their circle should she be called upon. If she had been there moments earlier for the spill that had befallen Giovanni, she could have worked her pickpocket magic to take hold of his cellphone or wallet, but now she'd have to wait for her next opening, or move on to a new target. Well, this meeting wasn't over just yet, she still had plenty of time.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces