7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Annette's hands clenched and unclenched themselves as she started to dream. Her eyes moving rapedly back and forth behing her eyelids. soon afterwards she opened her eyes slowly, moving her hands up to wipe away the sleep. Her eyes made their way up to Sam's face and smiled fondly at him.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam opened one eye a bit to look at her. "Hey there." he said with a smile. Sam kissed her softly. "Did you sleep well?"

((SHOOORTTTTTTTTT....))
Krypt

User Image

"Not likely."Krypt said. "I just have no way of tracking them. I'll make you a deal." Krypt said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a key. "you said something about needing a home, so take my apartment. Penthouse suite. Rent paid up front for the next eternity." He said, key in one hand, revolver in the other.

The Last Love Song On This Little Planet
Saya, the kingslayer katana
Valkyrie, the revolutionary revolver
Tamotsu, the peacekeeper pistol

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

As she was messing with Kevin's hair Kevin thought about it when he asked about his penthouse. Then he thought about it more. He thought in hid mind,"If she doesn't like me she will take the penthouse. If she does she won't trade him." Then he clutched his fist and said to him,"Even if she does take your offer I'm still not going to tell you."

( To be honest this old computer isn't too shitty. : D )
Krypt

User Image

"I'm trying to help out here." Krypt said, twirling the key ring on his finger. "Your friends are being hunted as we speak. They killed some vampires, and those vampires buddies arent too happy about that. I'm after the vamps, so I don't really care if your buddies live or die, but I'd prefer to have a few less human corpses on my hands." Krypt said, putting away his revolver. "So help me out, so I can help out your friends."

The Last Love Song On This Little Planet
Saya, the kingslayer katana
Valkyrie, the revolutionary revolver
Tamotsu, the peacekeeper pistol

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She smiled up at him and nodded. "I did. Did you?" She kissed him back lightly. it was kinda weird waking up to him like this. But weird in a good way. He was so comfortable in his arms and waking up to him. She had had no idea she had felt like this towards him.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam smiled and let out a happy sigh. "I believe that's the best I've ever slept, personally."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette Snuggled into Sam and smiled in agreement. she didn't want to get out of bed, it was so nice. But she could feel her stomach and a moment later it growled loudly at her. She blushed and ignored it, hoping Sam hadn't heard it.

User Image
Samuel Gales

An amused smile crossed Sam's face. "Getting a little hungry?" he asked, looking over at her. He didn't want to get up either, but he also didn't want her to go hungry. "I can cook something up in a bit if you'd like."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

The blush grew deeper at the thought of him cooking for her. She shook her head,"I have no food here. I usually eat pancakes or go out. The pancakes are gone though. As is the cereal and milk." She peaked up at him to see what his reaction would be to that.

User Image
Samuel Gales

"Hm..." Sam chuckled a bit. "Well then I suppose we have no choice but to lie here together until we figure something out."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She smiled and nodded at Sam. Laying her head back down on his chest. "You could always decide to kiss me. It's not as if I would mind." She blushed again.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam smiled warmly and moved his face close to hers. "I think I rather like that plan." he said softly. Sam moved in and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply.

User Image

Milieria watched from a rooftop as a human a demon and some strange creature did battle. She wondered whether or not to get involved, the human Looked to be a potential threat seeing as she wanted to consume and destroy every last one of them. The rooftop held true to that fact, a party of hunters all lay dead around her, she in fact sitting on two she had stacked to make a chair. The smell of blood would not be a problem considering she had simply drained each and every one of them in front of their own eyes until the last satisfied her seemingly unquenchable thirst. She pulled one of her pistols out and aimed at the freakish one from atop the roof she barely had a hittable shot but it was simply a distraction hoping to get the groups attention, The bullet flew straight and true for a moment before it arched slipping between the three's fight with an ear splitting tinny explosion that would most likely draw the three apart leaving a gaping platter sized crater in the pavement. They had started a battle on what she considered her hunting grounds, she wasn't going to have it.
Arke grinned. "Well now, this is unexpected." he said, clearly amused. Arke sank into the shadows in the pavement. A moment later he rose from behind the newcomer. "I hope you have a very good reason for interrupting my entertainment."

Arke Nephiris
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas