Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Samuel Gales

"Well I liked you right away." Sam said, kissing her softly. "The three hours is the period of time I spent actually getting to know you. I was hooked after that." he frowned a bit. "You have never hurt me, Annette." he said, stroking her hair softly.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari continued to walk even as the man passed by him, he smiled to himself insanely as he walked "still nothing to do" kitari frowned slightly but his smiled returned "sadly yes are life is bored right now" he laughed to himself.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Annette hid her face in his chest and nodded. She held tightly to him. She didn't want to hurt him. Before or now. She closed her eyes and relaxed in his arms. Today had been so big for the short amount of time everything had happened.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam smiled and closed his eyes, continuing to stroke her hair softly. "Let's get some rest." he said softly. "I'm glad that I'm here with you, Annette." Sam said to her, almost in a whisper.
G H O S Txxxxxx

User Image
Tears consists of 1% W A T E R......

Ghost finished eating his bread and soda, he stood up walked back where he passed by the guy that looks kinda weird, he felt a strong sensation around him when he passed by him. "Now that Im revved up, I need some entertainment." Ghost unsheathe his sword inside his coat then black smoke emitted outside the sword, as he drew it out he waved it releasing a wave of dark energy towards him but he aimed to the building beside him.

..... and 99% F E E L I N G S

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

"So am I." She moved off him and onto her side. Still facing him and holding him, but this way was better for sleeping she thought Slowly she fell into the darkness of sleep. Wrapped in Sam's arms and his warmth.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari smiled as the boy shot the dark energy in his direction, he didnt move or flinch just smiled like always "oh well hello there!" he laughed insanely before returning back to his smiled "poor wall...oh well!" he laughed again twitching abit then quickly held out his hand to the boy "my names kitari pleasure to meet you!" kitari smiled insanely at the boy waiting his reply.
G H O S Txxxxxx

User Image

Ghost sheathed his sword back inside his coat, then shook the hand of Kitari. "Nice to meet you, Im Ghost." He said with a gastly voice like he's going to murder someone. The eyes of Ghost widened a little as he shook the boys hand then the yellow pupil shined through light of the moon. "I was a little bored, perhaps you and I, could do something entertaining." He said with an killer smile on his face.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari smiled insanely once more "oh yes lets!" kitari laughed to himself "we were getting quiet bored just wandering around aimlessly" kitari twitched abit before looking back to ghost "well ghost....what did you have in mind?" he asked abit curious ~ looks like today will be an interesting day for us after all~ he thought as his smile reformed across his face.
G H O S Txxxxxx

User Image

"Ever heard of hunting rare creatures?" He said with a killer smile in his face, he walked down to the main road from the alley they came. "These people...I'm having a craving for killing." He said smiling to himself then laughed a little. "Are you in Kitari-kun?" he looked back at him then asked him with a ghastly voice with a killer smile along with it.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari smiled insanely laughing abit as he did "rare creatures huh?" kitari seemed to be in deep thought about this then finally looked at ghost "well since your the first to find me then sure why not!" kitari laughed following close behind ghost, kitari had his normal smile upon his face as they walked "where shall we start looking...?" he asked not sure where rare creatures might be.
G H O S Txxxxxx

User Image

"Hmm...where? where? where?" He walked up to a nearby telephone booth and saw something posting. He ripped it off and showed it to Kitari. "Him...A guy named Arke Nephiris." He laughed a little, as he ripped it off some other guy was also interested but didn't took it.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam let out a happy sigh and stared up at the ceiling. He would sleep, but he thought it safe to stay awake a bit longer. He started thinking about all that had happened today. Never in his wildest dreams did Sam think that today would be the day he finally hooked up with Annette. True, the other events were unsettling as hell. But all that seemed insignificant now. Sam looked at Annette once more and smiled before drifting off to sleep.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
kitari took the picture from him studying it closely then handed it back "alright i got it..." kitari had a serious face on now but he still laughed abit "doesnt give us much to work with does it?" kitari began to walk searching the area around them for the target, kitari used to do alot of side jobs to keep himself fed assassination used to be one of them ~i wonder...would i count as a rare creature...?~ he thought to himself not wanting to give out this information to ghost...just yet..
Arke rose from a shadow in the pavement. "It would seem your search isn't quite as hard as you thought it would be, gentlemen." he grinned, bearing his sharp teeth. "However, do not think for a moment that you have succeeded. In fact, one might argue that finding me is a very, very terrible happenstance."

Arke Nephiris
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas