Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam nodded then went to the bathroom and shut the door. He turned on the water and undressed, taking a moment to examine the stitches. It was true that Sam was nervous about the man he had seen earlier, but the alcohol mixed with Annette's company seemed to blur those worries from his mind. Sam stepped into the shower and smiled, feeling the warm water against his sore body. After cleaning himself adequately, Sam shut off the water and reached for one of the towels. "Much better." he said out loud to himself. After drying himself off he put on his pants again and looked at himself in the mirror. Here he was, alone in an apartment with the girl he'd had a crush on since the day he met her. A sigh escaped him. While Sam was socially confident and communicated well with others, this was the one subject that caught his tongue. He had very strong feelings for Annette, but had always been afraid to tell her. He wasn't sure why; maybe he was afraid she wouldn't feel the same way or that things would become awkward between them. Sam shook his head and exited the bathroom with the towel hung over his neck.

((WHEW!! Long post.))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

While Sam was in the bathroom Annette proceeded to grab some clothes and stripe down in the kitchen. She put on some small blue shorts and then washed her hair, face, and shoulder in the sink. She dried everything with a hand towel then threw on a blue and green tank top.She grabbed her clothes and went into the bedroom and laid them on top of her pile, placing her holsters and guns by her bed. Slowly she made her way back into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and the vodka. She sat at the table, her back to the door as she combed threw her damp hair with her fingers.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam got to the doorway to the kitchen and saw Annette sitting there. He stopped where he was for a moment. 'I should tell her...' he thought to himself. Then he shook his head. 'Maybe...I don't know...' Sam walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Man, what a night, huh?" he said, leaning back in the chair.

((He still has his shirt off, btw. What? His shirt's blood-stained. xd wink rofl ))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette smiled at Sam. She laid her upper body on it and held the vodka out to him,"This will make it all better." She giggled a bit. She wasn't drunk yet. But she was getting close. With her generous amount of cleavage shown as her breasts were pressed up against the table. She was thinking of calling it quites soon and going to sleep though.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam laughed a bit and accepted the bottle. "It usually does." he said, pouring some into both the glasses. Sam tried desperately to distract himself to avoid staring, though the increasing alcohol in his system was starting to make that difficult. He took a drink from his glass. "...do you remember the last time we were alone like this?" he asked, looking at her. He was thankful that he still had the will to focus on her face.

((You can make up this story if you want. xp ))
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo Lorelle shot the boy yet another dazzling smile. "Thank you so much! I knew I picked the right person. And I do not mind walking, in fact it is probably better if I do." She slid off the seat, slipped back into her leather jacket and started to fallow Kevin outside when she heard a voice. The woman paused and said, "Just one moment, I forgot something." Then she turned around so that her back was to the red haired human. Lorelle found herself looking up at a man with grey eyes and long hair and she could help but smirk, one eyebrow raising skeptically. "And you should learn not to underestimate people, boy." As she said this her eyes glowed a menicing red, though it quickly disappeared as she turned around and caught up with Kevin. "Sorry about that. I live this way, though." She pointed with an innocent smile.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Picking up her glass Annette thought it over a bit,"The last sober time or the last drunk time?" She looked at him and took a drink of her glass. Twirling the rest of the contents around and resting her head on her hand. "If it was the last drunk time then I do not. But I would like to hear the story about it."

Krypt

User Image

Krypt followed quietly behind the girl, his right hand tucked behind his coat, over his left breast.

The Last Love Song On This Little Planet/
Saya, the kingslayer katana
Valkyrie, the revolutionary revolver
Tamotsu, the peacekeeper pistol

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin said to her,"Alright." Then he looked back and saw a boy looking likes hes about to do something. He said to him in a menacing,"What do you think you're doing?" Then his hand made a huge flame. He looked back at Lorelle and said,"Alright stay back I'll handle it if he does anything."
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam chuckled. "Well the last time you were drunk was the night I was referring to earlier." he said, taking another drink. "It started off good. We were dancing and having fun. Then you got into a fight with a temp at the bar and got us thrown out of the club." Sam said, clearly amused. "I drove you home and you insisted that I stay and have a few more drinks. Then..." Sam trailed off, not sure if he should continue. He sighed. "Now, before I go on I'd like you to remember that we were both drunk, you especially." Sam looked at the ceiling. "We...kiiinda ended up kissing." he said, waiting for her reaction. The fact of the matter was that they had made out, but he toned it down as to not completely embarrass her.
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

oooThe young woman gasped when she saw the flame errupt on the human's hand once more. She would play out the innocent girl from the country just as long as she knew the human rent payment would be safe. The moment the tables turned Lorelle would have to step in. "W-what is he?" She stammered stepping behind Kevin as he instructed.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
Krypt

User Image

"You don't know what you're messing with, kid. Go back to your sorcerer buddy and have a few drinks. Forget you ever saw me or this b***h." Krypt said, his right hand not moving. He crossed his left hand over his waist to rest on his pistol.

The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin turned his hand into a fist and the fire surrounded his fist. Kevin said,"Don't call my friend a b***h!" Then he threw his fire punch at him not knowing if he hit him or not.He almost used all his power on that one punch.

(I think you should see something in there careseroth)
((See what?))
Krypt

User Image

"I'm trying to save your life." Krypt said, quickly pulling out his pistol and firing a bullet at the fireball. In mid-flight, the bullet changed, becoming a small shield that deflected the fireball.

The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items