Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Side Character

User Image

Aro sighs as he leans against the wall of the house looking about, "I haven't seen the Queen's banner or her pigs she call soldiers." he stated, he glances at the sky. "If we are lucky it might Rain, and if we are not, we might expect dragons" he jest. "Of course, seeing how the state of the kingdom is in, I doubt we will be that lucky." he stated.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

Chants rise in terror, free round the oaken beams
Flickering firelight portraying the grisly scene

Yusa halted the horse when the smell of blood came to his nose. Wrinkling his nose at the smell he looked down to see the blood mixed with dirt on the ground. Dismounting his horse he watched as a few of the townsfolk backed away from him. Kneeling down next to the dirt he followed the direction of the scent with his eyes. It stopped close to a house where horse tracks seemed to disappear around the back. Leading his horse deliberately through the bloodied dirt to destroy the scent, the knight turned bandit attempted to act as inconspicuous as his curiosity would allow him to be.

Warriors advance, prepare for the nightmare for
Futile their sacrifice as even their hearts must know

Wearing : This
XWith : None
XXOOC : None

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Victoria's theme

Victoria's theme 2

Victoria's Theme 3

User Image

User Image

User Image

Victoria lies down on the bed made of straw staring up at the ceiling trying her best to ignore her pain. Trying to rest from her recent battle, she winces in pain as she tries not to move. of course that just made sleeping even more difficult, however she is happy to be in the hands of a friend than her enemy at the moment. Victoria thought she hear a nose out side and then dismisses it as nothing."cad a bhí go?" she said quietly to her self.

Translation: What was that?

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

"Come inside then, you need rest as well" she said. Roslin walked to her food cabinet and pulled out a loaf of bread, a gift from an old woman in town for getting her son in to the guards to keep him out of trouble. She ripped off a hunk of the loaf and placed the rest of it on the small table fro Aro and perhaps Victoria should she feel well enough to eat.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Side Character

User Image

Aro gives out a sigh and enters the house away from the damp air. He looks down at the princess who is lying down on the bed. Before glancing at Roslin breaking apart a loaf of bread, its been a long while since he seen a loaf of bread. Aro is use to scavenging for food and it usually was cooked rat or pigeon.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

With the Princess Janush still recovering from her injuries. Tora sits on her throne sending who ever she can to kill off the last Janush, that threats her rule of the kingdom of Azora. Aro makes sure that the injured princess is kept safe. As for the others in this tale is anyone's guess.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

Yusa sat in a tavern some time later, his red eyes staring into the tankard of mead, the sweet honey based drink was just perfect for the demon. The last true ruler had kept Yusa as a bodyguard, his strength and speed somewhat magnified compared to the average human, some viewed him as a champion, though all he had surmounted to was a borderline alcoholic who stole to keep himself alive. His wife dead from sickness the male chose to live a life in solitude. His cabin was a perfect place to hide from the world.

Brushing his hand through his red locks the male sighed to himself before a piece of paper was placed on the table before him.

"You seen this woman?" Came the voice, upon inspection the speaker was a town guard, nothing fancy or note worthy, just another lackey to this Queen Tora, or whoever she claimed to be.

"No" replied Yusa, his red eyes locking on the male. "And if I had, why would I inform you, this reward is not nearly enough for a Janush" The demon lifted the tankard to his mouth and drained the last of his drink.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

"You idoits!" her voice echoes in the throne room, as she throws her dagger into a man's throat near by who was one of the four she sent after the princess Janush. the other three tried to avoid showing their fear of Tora as they watch their friend's body hit the floor with his blood spilling out into a puddle next to their feet. "I gave you an direct order to kill the injured princess Janush, and you come up here with excuses!." she shouts in raged by the fact of their failure. "But my Queen we did followed her blood trail... until the rain came down and washed it away." said one trying to stay calm. "You could of found other means to track her down, use a Mage perhaps I don't care how you do it!." she barked and throws another dagger killing the second man that was in the group. "P-Please your majesty let us try again, w-we will bring her head this time, we swear it." said the other man that looked as though he was about to wet himself. "fine and if you don't, your heads will be mine! dismissed." she said and watches them leave, before sitting down on the thrown feeling frustrated as it is.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

After a scuffle with the guards, Yusa found himself being dragged down the street, his weapons confiscated. Smirking to himself he awaited to get thrown into the dungeon. Normally a scuffle just meant a few days in a cell in which the male could sleep the alcohol off.

Instead the red head found himself dragged to the throne room, thrown on the floor then weapons shoved in his face.

"We believe this man is a Janush sympathiser and may know the wearabouts of the woman you seek" Spoke the soldier whom had originally spoken to Yusa, his face was busted and swollen from Yusa's blows where the demon appeared to have no marks on him.

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Roslin enters the castle, the guards in the castle still answered to her despite them not being in the city guardhouses. She had to put them under inspection at certain times of the year to keep thinks running tight and efficient. She walked past the throne room on her inspection round to see some of the guards had brought in someone to throw in the dungeons.

It was a male and an odd looking one at that, it was safe to say if he were to be put in a cell it wouldn't be a long stay unless he some how became important to the queen or given to the other as a "gift" for her royal vain habits.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tora stays seated not at all impressed by the man being thrown to her feet, listening to the guard. Tora lays back on the throne laying her head on her fist out of complete boredom as stares down at the man with blood lust. "Speak quickly, for these words might become your very last." she stated in a very cold tone of voice. She never did like the men, if it was a woman she might let her follow her to her chambers. But she would have to be a goddess, compared to her female slaves or guards that she chose to guard her and only her. The male guards were only to keep her brother Antoine safe.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

The demon merely looked at the Queen. His blood red eyes showing the same amount of distaste for the woman as was shown him. "And what makes you think I care to speak to you with these weapons in my face?" He spoke, his voice laced with his demonic essence." Turning his head to look at one of the guards the demon sneered at the man.

"I wouldn't put your faith in this one, he took two punches before spending the rest of the scrap hiding under a table." Yusa began to radiate heat from his pores around him a sulphuric smell began to emit, the air thickening to accompany the rise in body temperature. It was a defensive measure naturally built into his species. A gradual increase to release those holding onto him so that he could deal with them appropriately.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ronove Misaku

User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tora watched the strange man with interest as he disposed of the guards that once served and betrayed Janush family. She wasn't type to get easily intimidated or threaten, however seeing a show like this did see to entertain her quite a bit. Ruling a city can get rather boring and she usually has to entertain herself now and then to get out of boredom or visit her female slaves on occasion. "Impressive." she said as she sits up on the edge of her seat. "So, if your not here to spread info about the last Janush, then why are you in my kingdom Azora?" she asks not in the care about the lives he killed or why he decide to keep information that could indeed help her stay on the throne.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The sunlight filter in through the trees and right through her eyelids was what woke Jeanine up. Squeezing her eyes against the brightness, the young girl stretched and yawned, before sitting up on her rather unusually comfortable bed. Opening her eyes, Jeanine froze. She saw beautiful emerald green leaves and brown branches, along with ferns and other plant-life she was not familiar with. Immediately, Jeanine panicked. Where was she? Did her sister know she was here? Then the memories came flooding back. Her sister had blamed her for their parents death and locked in her a prison tower by lies and accusations. Not to mention guilt. Deadora had made her feel guilty over what wasn't really so! And now after a night's rest, Jeanine was now left with one question which led to many. Why? Why did her sister do that? Why the lies and why the theft? Why the murder? Was she that selfish?...

"Selfish...heh...I thought that was supposed to be me..." Jeanine said to herself. Images of what the mirror had shown her caused the bitter and sad smile fade into a grim line of solemn sorrow. The wealthy were fooled, heavily fooled, Deadora gave them such wonderful gifts and they would send her their money and trade. As for the middle class, depending on their standing, were either given bribes or were taken into slavery, depending on if they were beautiful men. The same was said for the poor except of course if they had their uses such as labor or spying. Women of both the middle and lower classes were taken as punishment (whether their families did not pay the Queen's taxes or the women themselves accidentally crossed her path) and were severely tortured. They suffered because of Deadora, not Jeanine. Everything was Deadora's fault and the rule wasn't even her's to abuse, it was suppose to be Jeanine who was to be queen.

"But I don't even want to be queen!" Jeanine spoke out loud to herself. "I-I don't know things like a queen should and I'm clumsy!" She remembered that the mirror had shown her why she was to be queen, because of her powers. Deadora had her practice her powers to perform nightly rituals. At the time, she didn't even know why she had to do these things and hated/loved doing them because that meant she had to get out of her tower where the danger lied. That 'ritual' was to power the city and keep it's machinery working, so that they could keep providing for the people. That is what the queen had to do and Deadora made it all that more believable that she alone can provide the city what they need. It provided less rebellions (although they still appeared from time to time). If they knew that Jeanine still lived, the whole place would be in an uproar and Deadora might lose her crown...if not her head.

The people were suffering...and it's all Deadora's fault...that was the important thing. Her sister had lied to her and made her scared every day for the past six years of her life, wondering if she should just die and get it over with. Jeanine's hands tighten into balled fists. Her sister didn't love her, she didn't love anyone but herself and now Jeanine began feeling anger...even hatred. The young girl's body began to shake. She had to take her sister down from the throne if it was the last thing she do.

I have dreams despite my pain
You can't just keep me in a cage!
Someday

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

Yusa chuckled to himself as she spoke of it as 'her' kingdom. "For it to be your's it would have to have been given to you, as it isn't your birthright, this would be the Janush kingdom you stole?" Shaking his head lightly the demon couldn't help but chuckle more.

"I've been in this kingdom long since you were born I would imagine" which would seem odd considering he barely looked more than his mid thirties. "As for what you desire, I can't and won't help you find this Janush, there is not enough money in the world to convince me to get involved in your civil war, the trivial pursuits of human egotism."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items