Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

"I do the same with the women, but only if they are prettier than me!" Deadora stated. She smiled sadistically. "As for the men, only the old geezers die. The children are put to work until further notice and the men are in my chambers. I love playing with their emotions as well as their hormones...they are so easy to fool. They'll do anything for "love"." Even to fool a certain little sister that everyone wanted her dead and that her only safe sanctuary was that measly tower with a single, rotting mattress. She widen her smile. Yes, indeed men were easy to fool.

User Image

I love being me
Sweet Dreams
Siren

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine rolled his eyes at that, of course using magic would zap you, but it wont hurt you, he sighed as he went to the wall, as he grabbed two cloaks, one was an extra in case he broke the one he was using, he offered the new-looking cloak to her and then gave her a small smile.

"Here you go, since you want t oleave privately, i need to ask my sister if i could go out for potions ingredients again, and she knows i do have need of it... so i am killing two birds with one stone," said Antoine to her, it was ucky he was indeed planning this little quest after all... and having your ingredient wild made it even more stronger magically because it was stronger than the cultivated ones, all apothecary knew that, thats why he had his food stock ready just in case he had to go...he would go to the kitchen pack a few days bread and cheese, and one sack of money, and made sure his sword was near him at all times when he was out there, the place was fullof bandits and he didnt want to be thieved on of coruse. "Just wait here, i have to talk to my sister."

He smiled to her and then left the room to head to Tora so that he would tell his sister that he was heading out to collect ingredients and all that... hopefully she would understand and not tell him that it would be ebtter for him to be trapped in his study room for his safety, he wasnt a wimp and he proved it time and time again.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jeanine blinked when Antoine asked for her to stay where in the room while he went to ask his sister for permission to leave. She gave a slow nod, it wasn't as if she knew how to get home on her own and besides, it was too dangerous and risky for her to be out in public. She sat down in an empty chair and gave him a smile in understanding (although the smile was still a bit shakey).

"I'll be right here," She stated. When he left, she began at her surroundings, fully taking them in. It really has been a long time since she had been in the tower. She honestly thought she wasn't going to leave. Hopefully, her sister wouldn't notice the absence...but...she is very protective. Maybe she could lead the blames and accusations away from Antoine...after all it wasn't his fault (entirely) that he summoned her. Poor Deadora would have a spasm if she found out what happened.

I have dreams despite my pain
You can't just keep me in a cage!
Someday

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Roslin made her way through the castle, as Captain of the Guard she had to make her official reports on the city to the Queen herself. She had always thought a messenger would suffice but then again she would probably do anything to escape the hot gaze of Queen Tora. It was no question how she saw the women that ranked lower than her and she was no different, she was looked at as a piece of meat or a ripened fruit ready to be eaten whole. Roslin set her hand on the crossguard of her sword as her other one held the written reports safe within its ornate leather holder. The throne room was close and she took a breath to steady her nerves.

"My Lady" she said entering the thresh hold.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tora listens to Deadora for the most part until one of her female guards addressed her by 'My lady' which did focus her eyes on the female soldier before her. "Yes Roslin?" she asks as she scans the woman up and down. Not caring if it made her guard very uncomfortable, she noticed a letter in the woman's hands. But decided to wait to see what Roslin wanted and leans back in her throne to wait for her answer.

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

"The city reports, cataloged and delivered for your records" she said with a bow, her eyes on the floor as per her etiquette towards those who wear the crown as a sign of respect and rank. Roslin moved further into the room and up to her throne; extending her arm she held the enclosed reports out for to to take. "It is my hope that they satisfy you, My Queen, the order has been kept with in your lands"

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine walked to the throne room and then looked onwards to see his sister eyeing a female knight up and down as he sighed and then entered the throne room and walked to his sister

"Sister, i come here to ask for your permission in my leaving to gather potions ingredients again," said Antoine to her, as he looked up at her. "I will be taking an assistant with me."

He looked at his sister tora waiting for her answer, hopefully she would allow him to go without a fuss.

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image
~ Rina & Feliciano Von Vargas ~

Rina sat under the tree looking up at the palace of Queen Tera. Feliciano was laying next to her in his wolf form. "Are you sure its such a good idea to break into Tora's palace." Feliciano growled out in his wolfish voice.

"Yes I do. I want anwser's to what happened to our family. Feli, your the heir to the Von Vargas family fortune, your not meant to be a bandit." Rina said patting his head calmly and return her gaze to the palace.

"I'm also not suppoused to be a werewolf or use Black magic, and your not supposed to be good at killing people. Face it Rina, this is our life now, and although we're likely to get arrested one day, its a good life. We're free at least, and we make enough to stay in nicer Inn's." Feli said, still looking at her. His ear twitched back when he heard the tell tall sounds of a carriage. And by the sounds of it, it was for a nobel. "I hear a carriage." he stated bluntly.

User Image
User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jeanine paced around Antoine's lab a bit nervously. He seemed to be taking quite a while, what if something happened? What could have possibly happened? The man didn't reveal that she was here...that would mean trouble. No, no, he wouldn't...would he? The young girl shook her head. This was ridiculous, how can she possibly trust a man she just met? Didn't both her parents and Deadora warned against strangers...but still what choice did she have? Jeanine continued pacing. She had no clue about this place, she had no idea how far from home she was, and she had no idea what she could possibly do outside of walls. One thing was clear, she needed someone to guide her.

"Enough! Losing your nerves isn't going to help you, nor is pacing!" She scolded herself, before sitting down. If Antoine did betray her...wasn't that all right? After all, her people really did want her dead. Wouldn't it be better if she did die? At this thought, Jeanine shook her head vigorously. No! She didn't want to die! She wanted to live!

I have dreams despite my pain
You can't just keep me in a cage!
Someday

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tora puts up her index finger at Antoine to tell him to wait a few minutes and the takes the Report and glances at it, then looks up at the female guard in a lustful gaze. "How many people have been reported for not paying taxes? and give me their names." she asks finally. While she relaxes on the throne "also how many people have commited a crime against the crown?" she asks coldly.

(edited)

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

"Those who have committed crimes against the crown are few but have been placed in prison" she said lifting her head from her bow to look her in the eye as much as was aloud.

The tax situation was a tough topic due to those who were unable to work for the money that was needed to keep them safe from what Tora though was a fitting punishment. Roslin placed her hand on the cross guard out of nervous habit "This includes those who have not paid their taxes to the crown "

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

"then have the prisoners executed as well as those who haven't payed their taxes to the crown." she said in a heartless tone of voice. Tora glances at her brother "You can go brother." she stated not in the care at the moment. Then looks back to Roslin "Roslin you better have some of your guard search for a cystral that has the ability to make mere men immortal. Its called the Crystal of life, if you or your men betray me and take this crystal for their own selfish preference I will have all of you executed before your fellow guards and this city. However if you and your men are loyal to me I'll grant you a promotion to knights of my royal court." she stated.

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

She pursed her lips but kept her disgust at the treatment of the people to herself, the Queen would have blood split even if they are simply lacking in means to pay her outrageous taxes. Roslin was there to protect the people of Queen Tora's lands not become their executioner; but she could not go against these orders, as much as she wanted to, less she be replaced with one who wouldn't care in the least for these people's lives.

"Of Course my Lady, we will search as far as we are able to for this crystal" Roslin bowed once more, almost rolling her eyes at mention of what could be a fairy tail.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Victoria's theme

Victoria's theme 2

Victoria's Theme 3

User Image

User Image

User Image

Victoria wakes up staring at the log like ceiling above her thinking of her royal family, its been 4 years with out a word of reply. 'Some thing is definitely wrong, I shouldn't of let Azora so long on that journey.' she thought to herself. Victoria sits up on the bed and stares at the floor for the moment remembering her own friends Berner and Algo get butchered by two assassins who stated that Queen Tora wanted her head. "Tora I get a funny feeling I know that name." she said to herself. 'Right that was the woman who declared war on my father 4 years ago before I left on my little quest of treasure hunting for an idol call the gods' hand. Too bad I never found it.' she thought to herself. The idol was said it would bring peace and prosperity to a kingdom in the right hands. But in the wrong hands would bring death and turmoil, Victoria began to wonder if her search for the idol was just a waste of time. At this moment it didn't matter to her anymore all that mattered is why hasn't her family responding?

Victoria heads down stairs and pays her tab to the owner before getting back on her white horse named Snow. She rides out to her city that was once call the Land Of My People, more days and nights pass bye as she gets closer and closer to her home.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine smiled when he turned around, at least he was given permission and then headed back to his study room and then looked to see Jeanine there sitting unsuredly and then smiled as he went to get his coat and then looked at her.

"WE were allowed to go, also, can you ride a horse?," said Antoine as he put his cloak around him and waited for her answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas