User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Suda 231 b.c, the land of Azora has been in constant battles for the throne for 200 years after king Ulmin and his heirs were assassinated. Kings and Queens sacrificing their men and woman to be the next ruler of Azora. So far none have succeed, until one day a Woman with a firm grip and a power hungery came to the land. Spreading turmoil where ever her armies went, killing those who seeked the throne. Villages and cities burned for days on end, which terrified the hearts of man. And once this woman sat on the throne with her royal crest on her crown which is adorn on her very brow. The people all knew that the nightmare will never end, as this Woman named Queen Tora sits the throne. enslaving woman and murdering men out of pure pleasure of lust and blood lust. the people cry out to the gods for help as this evil Queen torments them so, hoping that one day the gods will answer their pleas.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

1. I am the god of this rp, what I say goes.

2. PM me your character profile

3. NO GOD MODDING! NO EXTREME POWERS NO TAKING OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS, NO COPYRIGHTING, NO KILLING CHARACTERS WITH OUT THE PERSON'S CONCENT!

4. Romance is fine, Action is fine violence is fine if you follow soapa.

5. 5 sentence paragraphs is the max I don't mind if you go above the 5 sentence, NO ONE LINERS ARE ALLOWED.

6. MAKE UP YOUR OWN CHARACTERS THIS IS NOT MULTI - UNIVERSE RP.

7. HAVE FUN ^_^

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kings and Queens that rule either side by side or solo, have to have a crest this states their heritage, and family history. Plus their crest can show up on seals etc, it also represents their devoted line of leader ship. Also they have been known to have many enemies that might want to assassinate them as well, A good king and Queen gives peasants and those who serve them something to cheer about and have full support for them. A evil king and Queen gives the peasants and those who serve them something to fear and although they get to force full support by either starvation or any other cruelty. It makes them very unpopular with their people, or the population of people end up being just as cruel as their rulers.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Knights male or female are to have two different crests one for their family history and the other for which king and queen they serve. They two are given their own castle their own land, a gift from the rulers they so serve. of course they are also influenced by the king and queen's behavior, mostly because they need the work and the pay to continue to serve them. and they are payed much more than the average soldier and city guard.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Soldiers have no choice but to fight in war, when ordered by their king and queen, and every warrior is tormented by the scares of war. and not every soldier survives battles, however a soldier knows there are some necessary reasons why they have wars to begin with. To either defend a kingdom or nation or to conquer it, those who don't flee like cowards are represented as heroes to the people and to their families. Those who desert the army are traitors to the king and Queen and their people and dishonor their family and will be executed the same goes for the Knights.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The City guard is to patrol the city to make sure that all is well with the people and bring those in who committed a crime against the king and queen. of course they to are influenced on how the King and Queen behave, because if the rulers aren't careful a guard can be bribed and be tray the on they serve. Depending on their loyalty and that can be the same with knights who also patrol the kingdom from time to time.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jailers make sure that the people in the dungeons stay put, of course as usually they don't have enough guards to keep watch on their criminals all the time. some jailers don't pay attention or are bribed to keep quiet if a convict is set loose or has escape depending on the coin. but of course they even over look a lock pick either on accident or on purpose. But they make sure the prisoners are fed bread and water, until the day of their release or execution.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

theives that like to prey on the weak and love to out number a person depending on if they have a fight on their hands or if its easy picking, usually in small bands and some become mercenaries or pirates. Many are know to be cut throats and rapists.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Like bandits pirates are theives, cut throats, and rapist, however they prefer to ride the sea and cause trouble for other ships like other pirate bands or Royal navy and some times plunder villages or nearby cities that are closer to the ocean.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaianame:

Character appearance:

Character name:

Sexual preference: (bi, gay or Straight)

Race: (elves, dwarves, human, vampires, werewolves, demons etc...)

Status/ rank: (King, Queen, Knight etc..)

Royal crest: (depending if you are Royalty, knight, or city guard)

Family Crest: (applies to everyone under nobility like a knight or just a noble, city guards have to have the same crest under which ever knight they serve as well)

Powers/ ability:

weapons: (medieval weapons and arms, unless your a dwarf.)

Character background:

clothing/armor:

Theme song: (optional)

Pirate flag: (only if your a pirate)

Pirate ship name: (only if your a pirate)

Pirate ship appearance: (only if your a pirate)

Freind or Foe: (if neither just say neutral)

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jeanine paced in her cell. There wasn't much else to do. She honestly couldn't go anywhere, not with so many people wanting her dead! This prison was her only haven, her only sanctuary, her only hell...As much as she wanted to leave these cursed walls and live a normal life, she knew that no one would forgive her for her selfish actions. That was what Deadora said. Her seflishness had abused everyone and now they all hate. No apology would be enough to save her. That, too, is what Deadora said to her. So, she remains here in this dark cell, in the high prison tower. Her hands shake as she thought of all the possible tortures she would go through if she left the tower. They would possibly put her on pikes or hot coals, or whips! Jeanine held herself, feeling she may go mad with terror and squeezed her eyes closed against the horrors. She was so, so, SO foolish in trying to escape, she was almost done for!! Her sister saved her though and explained to her everything. She was hated by their people for her selfish desires, her sister had been right about everything she had all those years.

She hated it here! She didn't want to be here, but she can't leave. The only time that she can leave the cell is at night, where she performs some sort of ritual. Deadora said that it was to ensure that no one finds out that she is in the tower and that no one can enter the tower. Jeanine sighed and sat upon the mattress with a sigh. Couldn't they find some safe passage for her to leave or something? According to Deadora, no. The people were too many and any one of them could find what route they find and kill her. Jeanine laid down upon her mattress. Her cell had a single mattress furniture. There was no shelves, bed frame, tables, or any other sort of luxury. Jeanine didn't want them, she begged her sister to only give her a mattress in the hopes that if she became selfless, the people would forgive her and see she had change her ways. But they have not. Still she tries...even if it is in vain. A bird called and Jeanine flinched, scurrying over to the wall and made sure she was out of sight of the small and narrow, barred window. If the people had made sure to keep an eye out for, what if they trained birds to spy on her or kill her?

I have dreams despite my pain
You can't just keep me in a cage!
Someday

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

The crowds were cheering for Deadora, their beloved and rather 'lucky' Queen, as she walked toward the balcony that overlooked her people. Today was the anniversary of her parents death and her sister's 'supposed' death. It was the also the anniversary of when she became Queen, the celebration was for her and yet in memory of the beloved rulers and their youngest daughter's deaths. The blue embroidered silk and velvet skirt brushed across the marble floor as Deadora walked onward, her dress was hugged rather snugly to her slim figure, and her blue-crystal broach gleamed in the sunlight as she stepped into the sunlight that bathed the balcony. Her long blue hair hung freely behind her back as she looked down among her people with the appearance of sorrow and 'soft joy'. She waited for the people's cries and cheers to simmer down, before speaking.

"My beloved people of Mervaria, this day is one of celebration...but also of regret!" Deadora began, looking sadly. "Today marks the 6th anniversary of my rule as Queen, but also the death of my family. I beg of you all to give a moment of silence for my family, for whom the world is less without!" At this the people sadly lowered their heads, parents everywhere were making their children do the same thing, older people were hanging their heads low sadly, and those who were young (teenager to early twenties) were bowing their heads out of enforced respect more than anything else. She made sure to wait a good long moment (despite the impatience to get this celebration over and done with), before giving a smile and saying, "Thank you."

"Over the six years I have ruled, I have listen to your prayers and your needs, attending to each and every single one of them dutifully!" Deadora proclaimed. "I will continue to do so. It is my right as Queen to make sure all of my people are well looked after. Just as my parents have done before me! To celebrate my rule I renew my vow, that I, Deadora Meova, Queen of Mervaria, will forevermore help her people to stay united, strong and more important independent from the throngs of our enemies! I swear this by the gods and my mermaid ancesters!!" At this the people down below were blowing cheers, jeers, whistles, and howls. They had become a living frenzy and Deadora had to hold up her hand to calm them down. When all was quiet, she continued, "I will do all these things and more, but you all must do your parts and help our kingdom remain strong! Keep at your work and stay diligent, as you always have been. Today, however, is a day of relaxation, feasting, merriment, and mourning. That is why I say let the activities begin!!" With that all the people applauded and Deadora smiled at them with a bow of her head, before turning graciously and heading back inside. The sincere smile was replaced with an exhausted frown. It really was tiring to have to do this every year. Even if it was only once a year. At least it got the job done. A guard came to her with his clipboard, ah time for the daily report.

"How's she doing?" She asked her trusted guard.

"No one knows of her whereabouts and she has not asked about going outside, according to the handpick maids you sent to her. In fact, she's too scared to leave the tower ever again," He stated with a nasty smile. Deadora returned the smile back to him. Perfect. "We found a thief trying to explore the castle last night and two rebellers trying to catch evidence on you this morning, what is Your Majesty's orders?"

"Execute them all! No one steals from me and NO ONE goes against me!" She stated angrily, before walking briskly down the hall as the guard bowed to her in obedience, before going off to do the tasks that were given to him.

User Image

I love being me
Sweet Dreams
Siren

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tora walks over to a line of female peasants inspecting them then sending them off as slaves, unfortunately one of them assaulted her by slapping her in the face. This angered Tora and she demanded that the girl should be executed then the girl tried to run. "Archers!" she shouted and the girl is shot to death. "Anyone else who feels like running." she said looking at the scared women before shaking their heads no, because they didn't want to die like that girl.

Tora looks back at her guard "send them to the slave quarters." she said in a evil harsh tone of voice.the guard bows to his queen and orders his men to do what the queen asks. Tora then heads back to her throne and thinks of how to gain more power, to defeat more of her enemies.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine was busy in his Laboratory trying out a new spell when it went south only the paper he was using to draw a spell exploded and Antoine opened the window to let the smoke out and Antoine paused t look outside, the place was Beautiful, The young prince was always a lover of anything beautiful, and most of all nature, to Antoien nature was beauty perfection and he always liked painting them.

Antoine pushed back and then turned back to the desk, well he may jsut as well pause for a while after all he was hungry, perhaps getting someting to eat from the kitchen would be nice, he left the room and then headed down to the kitchen Hopefully tora wouldnt see him to ask about his studies, he knew his older sister was jsut trying to do her best but sometimes her caring can be overbearing not that he complained though... Antoine continued to walk down the hallways to the kitchen from some cheese and bread.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

The last of the three captured men, the thief, knelt down to the stone block, which was already stained and covered in blood, both old and new. Deadora sat upon her elevated her chair, resting her chin upon the back of her hand, she had a satisfied glare upon the trembling man. He looked up at her, tears rolling down his cheeks as he knew he was going to die.

"Please! I was just trying to feed my children, please I won't ever steal again! Please!!" The man cried. "Please!! My children have no one left!! I'm all that they have!! Please!! Please!!" The tall, bulky, muscular executioner with the black hood on his face pushed the man down upon the block. The thief was now crying his eyes out, whimpering and pleading.

"By stealing from me, you have betrayed me!" Deadora said, her tone showing her anger. "Be sure to tell the God of Judgement, the dark and unmerciful tormentor of the wicked, Athanos that I said hello." The man wailed as the executioner raised his tall axe into the air and slammed the blade hair into the other man's neck, cutting all the through effectively. The man's head fell into the basket which already held the two rebels' heads. The blue haired queen glared up at the executioner. "Place all three of these men's heads on pikes and have them join the other betrayer's heads as a warning to my people. A warning that states to NEVER double-cross me!" The executioner looked at her for a long moment, before bowing to her. She knew he feared her and she knew he didn't like this, but it paid and as long as he did his job (and remained on her good side), he would never meet the fate of the two rebels and the thief. The executioner took the basket and walked out to do as he was told.

Deadora stood up and walked to her communication room. A room full of mirrors, each of which had a name of every country in the world carved into their frames. She walked to the mirror that had Azora carved into the top it's frame. She looked at the mirror which reflect her face and her sore expression. She was not happy today. Closing her eyes, she relaxed her expression, and when she opened her eyes, she smiled, she didn't look angry anymore. That was good, it would seem she was unhappy with Queen Tora and that might put a strain on their already delicate relationship. And that would not gain her anything, nor would it put her in a good place.

"Bring me to communication with Queen Tora," Deadora commanded.

User Image

I love being me
Sweet Dreams
Siren

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The bird was gone, Jeanine sighed in relief, before standing up slowly. She looked up at the window and walked to the wall. There overly-bulging bricks that had made this tower, which gave enough leverage for the girl to climb on. Other than pacing, it gave the girl something to do as exercise and it helped with her body strength at times. She watched her footing and climbed up to the window that a slanting, ramp and bars to prevent any sort of escape (not that she wanted to). Reaching out, she grabbed hold onto one of the bars and then another, before, with some effort, pulling herself onto the ramp. Once she was close to the bars, she looked out upon the city, the surrounding trees and mountains. It looked like there were no birds, so coast is clear! She was crunched up on her knees and elbows, so she could stay inside the window, which was tall enough for a twelve-year-old child. She smiled at the scene, she loved being able to look outside and loved looking at the scenery. The cities noises reached her and she looked down to see the people (who looked small as ants from her perch in the tower) and the traveling wagons and carriages. Too bad they hated her so much, because she liked watching them. A crow suddenly flew in front of the window, letting out a shriek, causing Jeanine to let out a scream and fell backward, landing, back first, onto the hard, stone floor, hitting her head in the process.

"Ow..." She groaned, holding onto her now pounding head, not at all worried, she would be all right. After all, this wasn't the first time she fell from her window.

Someday

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tora sits on her throne trying to think when her mirror standing next to her throne flicks on showing the allied Queen Deadora. Tora tsked for the moment not in the mood to talk, "Deadora, hmmph what do you want?" she asks coldly, Tora wasn't known for charity or her kindness. Tora crosses her arms over her chest looking at the her ally with distrust and respect. As she waits for Deadora's answer, Tora hated to talk.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

"I'm just giving you the daily report, your majesty," Deadora stated with a smile. "It seems my men have found some ruins that held ancient books on the Crystal of Life. It seems that they are records, which prove that the Crystal of Life exists. If we find more ruins like these, we will be able to obtain immortality as we have planned. Interested?" She smiled as she waited for the Queen to speak. This was the promise, to find ways to immortality and power that both Queens will enjoy.

User Image

I love being me
Sweet Dreams
Siren

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine left the kitchen with a slice of bread and jam, along with the food that was meant for him in the basket, it was obvious that he had missed some meals. Walking to his studyroom he passed the throne room and then paused when he ehard something, he turned to look, at his sister, he had heardc the words Immortality and Crystal of life... Antoine shrugged as he continued on his way. He had no interest in becoming immortal... much less in making a Philosopher's stone. If he was making one, that wuld show that he was indeed a master magician for only people of that level could make that stone.

Antoine entered the study and then went to his desk and then looked at the book, he still had to perfect the spell. Pulling a sheet of paper onto the desk he took his ink and his pen and then started to draw the spell while reciting the summoning spell, once he was finished, He expected it to burn up and turn to ash what he didnt expect was the spell would light up and activate, causing Antoine to take a step back and cover his eyes... wondering what kind of think had he summoned.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Jeanine groaned as she sit up, cautiously, holding her head in pain. The headache would go away in time, but that crow! It came at her, didn't it? She froze when she heard the bird caw at her. Whirling around in terror, Jeanine saw that the bird had landed on the window. It was a spy! She backed away.

"No! Go away!!" She shouted. Suddenly a light shone beneath her. Her eyes widen in horror as she saw some kind of symbol all in light on the floor beneath her. "What?! What's happening?!!" Suddenly, she felt her hair rise around as the air surrounding her filled with what felt like static electricity. Suddenly she felt a sharp and strong pull. "No!!" Next thing she saw was a blinding light and she felt as if she could be shocked in any moment. Suddenly, she landed onto a different floor of stone. It had a different pattern than her cell...she looked up around her and saw tables full of strange glass things and books and papers. Her eyes landed on the man before her and her eyes instantly widen in horror. A blood-curdling scream burst from her throat as she jumped backward, two feet, landing on her butt. She, then scrambled away on her hands, using her legs to propel herself back wards until she hit the wall.

"Please, stay away!!" She cried in horror. He was going to kill her! How did he find her out where she was?!! Tears were already rolling down her cheeks as she continued sliding away from her, unable to do much in her horror. "Please!! Please!!"

Someday

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Tora's theme

Tora's theme 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Blinking at Deadora, now interested about this power for immortality. "Proceed, what do the records say that may find this Crystal of Life location?" she asks looking at the Queen in the communication mirror. 'this thing might be my key to having great power' she thought to herself. The chance of immortality meant the chance to rule the world for all eternity, not really caring if her own brother perishes over the centuries in the process.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff