Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scott turned around to look for selene and could not find her "selene? Selene? Where are you dear?" He asked as he looked around the headquarters for her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene's muffled cry grew the attention of the person wanted to kill her "shush girl you better shut up or ill kill you before we have a chance to treat you to trick Scott into coming here." Selene gasped and shook her head and tried to muffle a low no but nothing came out.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Deth stood up and pulled out his pistols and placed a fresh clip in each gun, he pulled the slide back on one and put it back in its holster. Holding the other one he did the same and kept it out, deth turned away and walked over to a storage unit he started counting each one until he got to a unit with a black outlined teardrop that was painted red and a burning ring in the color of orange and yellow.

Deth didn't have the key and the lock was made off cast iron strong enough to not be cut, shot or broken. He turned and walked to andrew he picked up the flamethrower "im borrowing this for a moment! Be right back." he said holding it over his shoulder. He went to his unit and stood back a bit, he fidgited with the weapon for a bit and in a swift pull of the trigger the gas rushed forward igniting the flame at the end and soaking the lock and door with a heavy wave of napalm. Dethro whistled at the flames and his love for fire ignited in his heart again, redemption was no longer needed the past was the past....get rid off the past and make room for the future.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Karun sighed and sat back knowing she would not get answer outta victor so she leaned back relaxed. She soon was asleep she had no idea how long it had been since she had slept last.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Brandon watched as Karun fell into a deep sleep.
"Logan, you should get some sleep too." He said.
"I'm still cold, though." Logan complained innocently. Brandon chuckled as he took off his warm jacket and put it around Logan,engulfing the small boy's body in warmth. Logan said happily as he fell asleep, "This is the first time I've actually gotten to sleep in a long time. It feels nice...". Brandon couldn't help but smile at this and placed a light kiss on the boy's forehead.

------------------------------------
Logan's dreams were far from nice, however, as the gory scene from his past that he fought so hard to forget came back, even clearer than the last time. The base was on fire with the soldiers still asleep inside. Logan ran outside to get help but was kicked down by a gang member, leaving Logan helpless and unprotected. Logan's eight year old figure cried, awaiting it's final fate, when a strong arm grabbed him and picked him up, running away. Logan's eyes trailed up the figure's visible body towards it's face. That face was Brandon, at age twelve.
Scott found dethro "having fun? " he asked him as he walked into his room "can I ask for your help with something? " he asked as he sat down

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Dethro kicked the now smoldering lock, it snapped and fell. Deth turned around at scott "welcome to the gallery" he said as he pulled the latch back and pushed the door up. Inside the unit was an arsenal of guns, ammunition, sharp and blunt weapons; but in the back stood an object that was covered by a tarp. Deth walked along a work desk that had LMG's above it. He got to the the cloaked object and turned "Depends, what is it that you want my help with?" he looked at scott his yellow eyes gleamed a little before he blinked.
"Selene is missing" Scott told him

Bashful Kitten

[[[Heeeeey. Anything I could do with Judah?BTW you may not want me in right now considering the only song I'm listening to is called "iNSaNiTY".Just a warning. razz ]]]

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene laid on the floor she turned her head from side to side trying to get the tape off of her mouth as she heard the shudder clicking of a camera she looked up and gasped softly as the men were taking pictures of her as one said "he will go ballistic when he sees these pictures of his little lady being tortured. And then when the baby is born we will take it and raise It to be the future leader of the proraiders. Silent tears ran down Selene's face as she thought of her child being used to be a murderer.
9Selene you have got to give me more to work with)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Down the street from where Andrew, Scott and Dethro was a little girl about the age of 12 was walking/running down the street. She held in her hands a big yellow envelope that was addressed to Scott. As she walked up to where to HQ of the RR used to be she heard russling and she cried out "Scott Evans." Her voices carried down the halls but she stood still and waited for him to show himself. She was very scared for her life for Scott had a reputation on the street to beat anybody who crossed his path even members of his own gang.
Scott heard his name get called as he looked at dethro "excuse me someone has called for me." He said as he started to leave the gallery.

Scott walked down the halls worried about selene and his unborn child.

As scott got to the entrance way he saw the girl standing there with the package. "Yes can I help you?" Scott asked looking down at her with cold eyes

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Andrew waited until Dethro had burned off the lock,then followed after him into the now unlocked room,looking around at the racks of guns that lined the walls,giving a nod of approval at the armory's stock."Nice gun supply.You've got enough firepower in here to kill an army."Taking back his flamethrower from Dethro,he clipped it to the makeshift holster on his back and proceeded to walk around the armory,looking for anything he could use.Spotting a rack of swords,axes,and other bladed weapons,he walked up to it.There was an array of unique,deadly weapons on display,but his eye caught on a steel,one-sided axe with a sharp,polished blade and a medium-length handle that would allow him to swing it from either one hand or two.Looking down at his slightly worn golf club on his belt,he unclipped his erstwhile melee weapon,took down the axe with his other hand,then placed the golf club in the axe's place on the rack.He gave the axe a few practice swings to test its balance in his hands,then,satisfied with the weapon,he sheathed it onto his belt by the bottom of the blade.He restocked his flashbangs from the armory's supply as well,taking a few from a container of them on a table.As an afterthought,he also took a pistol grip,magazine-fed combat shotgun,a model with a tighter spread,from another rack along with several spare magazines,which he tucked into the side of his belt.Holding his new shotgun in his hands,he walked out of the armory back towards the others.He noticed that Scott had gone off somewhere while he hade been stocking up,and Dethro was the only one now there.Andrew turned to him,hefting up his shotgun."What now? Done destroying things randomly,I hope?"

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Sc...Scott I was paid to being you this envelope. I don't know what is in it but they said it was important that I bring this file to you." The girl said as she held out the envelope out at full arms length she didn't was scared for her life she remembered the last words she said to her mother as she walked out the for to being the file '8i love you momma ill be back soon after I do this job them we won't have to worry about money for a while.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff