Welcome to Gaia! ::

beef123
I wonder why naruto and saakue hate each other even thought they are on the same team to fight? neutral neutral

It started with rivals.

Sasuke wanted power to kill his older brother. At the start he wanted nothing to do with his team mates- they get in the way and thats it - but as the first series went along he start to like them. Do stuff for them.

Its a diffent case with Naruto. Naruto grow up with no parents or siblings. When he was inroled with ninja acedmy he starts to Sasuke as a person he wanted to become friends with - Sasuke had looks, tainted, fans and number one of the class. Also Sasuke didnt had have any parents and he was a loner LIKE Naruto, Naruto just wanted to be friends with a person that would understand him.

As Sasuke and Naruto went through misstions both of them were giving a change to make the other looked bad. After the misstion was over they petden to hate each other when both started to like each other - as friends not gay >.>

Then the exams start Orecomu gives Sauske the curse seal and he uses it happly.
Naruto learns the rasgan and Sasuke learns the choligy. Sasuke starts to see Naruto as a rival since his rasgan beats his choliy. and he leaves to find orcmahu. Naruto trys to stop him. it leads to a fight.

Naruto gets knocked out so Sasuke automaticly sees his the winner when really they were pretty even in power.

Naruto is stilly trying to get Sasuke back
beef123
I wonder why naruto and saakue hate each other even thought they are on the same team to fight? neutral neutral

It started with rivals.

Sasuke wanted power to kill his older brother. At the start he wanted nothing to do with his team mates- they get in the way and thats it - but as the first series went along he start to like them. Do stuff for them.

Its a diffent case with Naruto. Naruto grow up with no parents or siblings. When he was inroled with ninja acedmy he starts to Sasuke as a person he wanted to become friends with - Sasuke had looks, tainted, fans and number one of the class. Also Sasuke didnt had have any parents and he was a loner LIKE Naruto, Naruto just wanted to be friends with a person that would understand him.

As Sasuke and Naruto went through misstions both of them were giving a change to make the other looked bad. After the misstion was over they petden to hate each other when both started to like each other - as friends not gay >.>

Then the exams start Orecomu gives Sauske the curse seal and he uses it happly.
Naruto learns the rasgan and Sasuke learns the choligy. Sasuke starts to see Naruto as a rival since his rasgan beats his choliy. and he leaves to find orcmahu. Naruto trys to stop him. it leads to a fight.

Naruto gets knocked out so Sasuke automaticly sees his the winner when really they were pretty even in power.

Naruto is stilly trying to get Sasuke back

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
they only act like they hate eachother to be cool,they are realy friends. heart
sasuke am i the only person that know how to spell sasuke
xXRaining-TearsXx
beef123

馬鹿
彼らはない
陽気な愛愛し合うが、兄弟愛は
知らないである

do u even know what you typed and how did you type it

7,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Wall Street 200
l Kitsune-chan l
RoboticHeartz

Um, Naruto and Sasuke don't hate each other.

There's a difference between rivalry and hate.

Naruto has never hated Sasuke, even in the second arc, he still doesn't hate him. To him that's his best friend and probably will always be. Seeing as Sasuke tried to kill Sakura, and nope. nothing. Idiot.

Sasuke. well. Sasuke just wants to kill everything now a days.

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
reddragonfirewizard
XxRanx_Da_BeastxX
reddragonfirewizard
naruto and saskue are not rivals they are just friends.They wannt to become strong and one day battle again to see who is stronger the demon naruto or saskue and his group taka with the new power of the mangekyo shaningan
dude there definitly rivals no matter how u put it. they kinda remind me of vegeta and goku dbz except sasuke is more like vegeta
but didnt vageta and goku get togethier on the same side plus they are brothers but still
this is about Naruto not Dbz..

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Distinct Elder

7,300 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
there's a VERY fine line between luv & hate heart they actually dont hate each other they luv each other

Demonic Dog

they are rivals with diffrent methods on gaining power

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ginei_werewolf
xXRaining-TearsXx
beef123

馬鹿
彼らはない
陽気な愛愛し合うが、兄弟愛は
知らないである

do u even know what you typed and how did you type it

i dont feel like retyping exactly what i put, but basicly i said 'they dont hate eachother, they love eachother. not in a gay way, but a brotherly love' .... and i called the dude an idiot ninja

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
they dont hate each other naruto wants to brig sasuke back and sasuke wants to kill every thing have you ever watched the show and any ways they are really different from each other.naruto-sasuke
because they r secretly gay and love each other lol rofl

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
bakyra

lol
allykos
bakyra

lol