Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wonder why naruto and saakue hate each other even thought they are on the same team to fight? neutral neutral
The simple answer? Because it makes the show much more interesting. xd

Um, Naruto and Sasuke don't hate each other.

There's a difference between rivalry and hate.

Naruto has never hated Sasuke, even in the second arc, he still doesn't hate him. To him that's his best friend and probably will always be. Seeing as Sasuke tried to kill Sakura, and nope. nothing. Idiot.

Sasuke. well. Sasuke just wants to kill everything now a days.
RoboticHeartz

Um, Naruto and Sasuke don't hate each other.

There's a difference between rivalry and hate.

Naruto has never hated Sasuke, even in the second arc, he still doesn't hate him. To him that's his best friend and probably will always be. Seeing as Sasuke tried to kill Sakura, and nope. nothing. Idiot.

Sasuke. well. Sasuke just wants to kill everything now a days.
naruto and saskue are not rivals they are just friends.They wannt to become strong and one day battle again to see who is stronger the demon naruto or saskue and his group taka with the new power of the mangekyo shaningan
reddragonfirewizard
naruto and saskue are not rivals they are just friends.They wannt to become strong and one day battle again to see who is stronger the demon naruto or saskue and his group taka with the new power of the mangekyo shaningan
dude there definitly rivals no matter how u put it. they kinda remind me of vegeta and goku dbz except sasuke is more like vegeta
Did you not watch the show?seriously?

Perfect Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
beef123
I wonder why naruto and saakue hate each other even thought they are on the same team to fight? neutral neutral

This is why they fight.........User Image
XxRanx_Da_BeastxX
reddragonfirewizard
dude there definitly rivals no matter how u put it. they kinda remind me of vegeta and goku dbz except sasuke is more like vegeta
but didnt vageta and goku get togethier on the same side plus they are brothers but still

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
beef123

馬鹿
彼らはない
陽気な愛愛し合うが、兄弟愛は
知らないである
reddragonfirewizard
XxRanx_Da_BeastxX
reddragonfirewizard
but didnt vageta and goku get togethier on the same side plus they are brothers but still
well technically not even tho goku and vegeta are on the same side vegeta wouldn't think twice about killing goku
XxRanx_Da_BeastxX
reddragonfirewizard
XxRanx_Da_BeastxX
reddragonfirewizard
well technically not even tho goku and vegeta are on the same side vegeta wouldn't think twice about killing goku
he wont kill him and they are like brothers
Saakue lol.
reddragonfirewizard
XxRanx_Da_BeastxX
reddragonfirewizard
XxRanx_Da_BeastxX
reddragonfirewizard
he wont kill him and they are like brothers
trust he would he even said it himself
they don't hate each other they are just rivals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff