Welcome to Gaia! ::

iiRomantic_Poet
Ino....

agreed..
im gonna have to say Ino, Kurenai, Sakura, and Sasuke.
Ino because she is never seen in the show really. Plus her jitsu kinda sucks. what is she was the only ninja and hitting against people she would totally lose.
Kurenai because she never show up jitsu is totally useless one on one. cool she can make you see things big woop.
Sakura she is not kool she depends on other while making naruto look like a fool. he is the main character youd think she would show respect when he has saved her life countless times. plus who the flip cares about Sasuke. She obsesses abput him way to much.
Sasuke because he went to the dark side. i myself cant complain i am pretty dark but wow to leave the coolest village is pretty freaking dumb. and he trys to act to cool he isnt. having your family killed doesnt make you cool.

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
iKarnezar
Usefulness is measured in what you do when you're needed, or when you can be of use.

For example, Sakura is a better Medical Ninja than anyone other in the Sand Village, but she's useless as her only major healing was done on Kankuro, whose even more useless than her because his only time in the spotlight was when he failed to save Gaara. He never redeemed himself.

But anyway, a shitload of characters are useless because their skills are not taken into consideration for the plot.

Kankuro never redeemed himself, huh? Have you even been WATCHING the latest war arc?! Obviously not if you claimed his only time in the spotlight was when he tried to rescue Gaara. Or in case you've forgotten, he lead the ambush squad to victory against the edo ambush squad using his leadership skills and tactical thinking. Those are 2 qualities I bet you didn't know he had seeing as how you know absolutely nothing about his character. But, seeing as how he really doesn't appear in the series that often, it's quite easy to dismiss him and make rash judgements of his character, isn't it? But then again, I wouldn't expect a power junkie such as yourself to understand what I'm getting at here. In you're mind, any character that doesn't have a direct impact on the story line is useless and unworthy of amiration. If you could only get out of that mindset, you know that there is a lot more to minor characters like Kankuro than what you think they are. If only you could appreciate them for their character rather than their power or impact. I can't change you're opinion or anything, but you need to at least get you're facts straight!

5,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sakura is the most useless.
What is worse is that she has lots of pannel time of her doing absolutely nothing.
People can argue she is very useful in the "romantic" department,and it's true if you read Naruto only for the pairings thinking this is a shoujo manga.But it is not,so yea,she is useless plotwise.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
illusionist princess
What is worse is that she has lots of pannel time of her doing absolutely nothing.
People can argue she is very useful in the "romantic" department,and it's true if you read Naruto only for the pairings thinking this is a shoujo manga.But it is not,so yea,she is useless plotwise.

lol
Being a medic is extremely useful, did you note how many people she has saved?
Oh yes, working with Chiyo to defeat Sasori is useless.
And help save the village is being useless.
Taking charge of the hospital is useless.
Healing Hinata is useless.
Protecting the civilian is useless.
What bullshit are you saying?
illusionist princess

You're confusing Sakura with Hinata.

5,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LOL at people defending Sakura XD with those standard nobody is useless.
Sakura is useless-accept the truth.As a main character she is pathetic,even more pathetic to compare her with a character that never appear in the manga...doing so you're accepting Sakura as a useless character .
And you offer nothing with your response. Typical.
illusionist princess
Sakura is useless-accept the truth.As a main character she is pathetic,even more pathetic to compare her with a character that never appear in the manga...doing so you're accepting Sakura as a useless character .

LOL, and what character might that be? remember your fanfic characters don't count. emotion_awesome

people say the most crazy things, Sakura CAN'T be useless. all the main characters are useful. hell, even the minor ones are useful. even Tonton helped in the war by carrying war supplies. there is no truly useless character, and mentioning one who saved countless lives and aided in getting important information during the war as useless? what are you smoking? emotion_eyebrow

If it wasn't for her, Naruto and Sasuke would have died during the chunnin exams. ( and by extention, Rock Lee, cuse he is awesome! emotion_dowant )

calling her useless and not backing up your claims is not a good way to convince us...I can list things she has done that makes it just utterly worthless to hear this nonsense over her so called "uselessness" when because of her, many people are still living. and not all of them are "minor" like that even matters.. emotion_facepalm

I'm sorry if I seem as though I am coming across as cocky.. emotion_dealwithit but I truly can win this argument with ease, and *I* am NOT a very good debater...but I don't need to be for a fight such as this.

bring it on. emotion_donotwant

5,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fancynancy11
illusionist princess

LOL, and what character might that be? remember your fanfic characters don't count. emotion_awesome

people say the most crazy things, Sakura CAN'T be useless. all the main characters are useful. hell, even the minor ones are useful. even Tonton helped in the war by carrying war supplies. there is no truly useless character, and mentioning one who saved countless lives and aided in getting important information during the war as useless? what are you smoking? emotion_eyebrow

If it wasn't for her, Naruto and Sasuke would have died during the chunnin exams. ( and by extention, Rock Lee, cuse he is awesome! emotion_dowant )

calling her useless and not backing up your claims is not a good way to convince us...I can list things she has done that makes it just utterly worthless to hear this nonsense over her so called "uselessness" when because of her, many people are still living. and not all of them are "minor" like that even matters.. emotion_facepalm

I'm sorry if I seem as though I am coming across as cocky.. emotion_dealwithit but I truly can win this argument with ease, and *I* am NOT a very good debater...but I don't need to be for a fight such as this.

bring it on. emotion_donotwant

Lol,yea,keep telling yourself that smile of course by considering Sakura useful you have lowered your standards so much that even Tonton is useful.

Aged Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
Selliona Phoenix
I mean sure she is good with weapons and all but she's like Inu and Sakura just towards Neji.

Not really. She hasn't shown any interest in Neji at all during Shippuden.
Only in part one did she say something. But that didn't last long.
Funny how people can get worked up about such things.

Over and Out ninja
And again, that idiot offers little of value in its post. Typical idiot needs character to be shoved in their face, because they are too stupid to look at it in more detail.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
illusionist princess

"I'm can't defend my opinion, therefore allow me to say bullshit because that's all I know". That's what you basically said.

5,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II_iMuddy_II
illusionist princess

"I'm can't defend my opinion, therefore allow me to say bullshit because that's all I know".

ok !if it makes you happy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces