Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Gawker

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I agree that Tenten is the most useless!
Even Ebisu carries a weapon and we all know how much a$$ he's kicked in the Naruto Universe ( rofl )
she should just open up an armory shop in town and retire from her ninja acting job.

Newbie Noob

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
He's not useless , but i just don't like Sasuke . To be honest i don't like any of the Uchiha's exept for Tobi , if he is one. Sasuke ran away to get some tentacles up his a** , Itachi killed everyone in his family with the acception of Sasuke , and also ran away to find more faglords , Itachi's father got killed by his son , who he tought everything he knows to , and Sasuke's mom just gave birth to some more v****a. So what? The Uchihas can throw a few people around , But the Namikaze and Uzumaki son Naruto Uzumaki. He is my personal favorite. I'm not going to lie Naruto has been tossed around quite a few times , but in Shippuden he really is remarkable ( ALSO TALLER THAN SASUKE whee ) and he is Way Way Way more interesting , but all Sasuke is about is "i'm going to kill Itachi" i mean i KNOW that's your main goal in life but I think i see that too much. And Hinata is also Useless , she also needs to back off my NARUTO-KUN >w<
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
...you didn't disprove anything I said. You just repeated yourself. Look, we've already settled that Sakura is not useless, and she will never be because she's a main character. Would you just stop? You're not getting anywhere.

Of course, being a main character she just CAN'T be useless. Bella from twilight anyone? Most useless character I've ever seen. Yes, I know. Wrong forum. But i'm just commenting the fact that a main character can be useless.
Well that's Twatlight. It's just there to be laughed at. This is Naruto.

Well, Sakura may have some useful quailities, that still doesn't excuse her from being a complete idiot. You just don't attempt to emotionally manipulate the one guy who's actually paid attention to you and who just so happened to have only heard the words, "I love you" ONCE before hand. You just don't.
Anywho, that's just my whole opinion on the pink banshee. razz
Well, what do you expect? They're TEENAGERS. It'd be a different story f they were adults, but they're not really as....emoionally capable.

So was I and even I knew better not treat someone like that despite my lack of understanding social situations.
Teenagers are all different. Some are more mature than others. But still, they were under a crapload of pressure. They were bound to screw things up. And Sakura was desperate, she didn't want Naruto to hurt himself trying to fullfill her wish. She did what she thought was neccessary.

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose

Well, Sakura may have some useful quailities, that still doesn't excuse her from being a complete idiot. You just don't attempt to emotionally manipulate the one guy who's actually paid attention to you and who just so happened to have only heard the words, "I love you" ONCE before hand. You just don't.
Well, what do you expect? They're TEENAGERS. It'd be a different story f they were adults, but they're not really as....emoionally capable.

So was I and even I knew better not treat someone like that despite my lack of understanding social situations.
Teenagers are all different. Some are more mature than others. But still, they were under a crapload of pressure. They were bound to screw things up. And Sakura was desperate, she didn't want Naruto to hurt himself trying to fullfill her wish. She did what she thought was neccessary.

Still ticks me off on the fact that she did that. stressed
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose

I got kind of frustrated too... I was like: "Seriously? That was the BEST thing you could think of?!"

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose

I got kind of frustrated too... I was like: "Seriously? That was the BEST thing you could think of?!"

I know! . . . . . . lol
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose

No, she put all her faith on Naruto and then made him feel bad when he didn't bring Sasuke back.
Pretty Cure Fire
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose

No, she put all her faith on Naruto and then made him feel bad when he didn't bring Sasuke back.

Lies, she told him to forgot the promise, but Naruto insisted. why must people pretend that Sakura made him do anything? she has tried to get him to let go of that promise 4 times in the story so far...please tell me you know the story better then that! stare
Pretty Cure Fire
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose
WanderingAnya
SierraSunrose

In part 1, she did ask him to bring Sasuke back, but after he faild, she didn't want him to get hurt, so she told him to forget the promise. He was stubborn and kept trying, despite her efforts to get him to stop.

Aged Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
Sesshomaru-Tony-
Shino he sucks d**k

At least provide a better reason than he sucks d**k. Otherwise, it makes you look like a complete moron.

And I've already stated a few posts back many reasons as to why he's useful.
It's cliche, but I suppose the obvious answer is poor Tenten.

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
In response to this thread, I have to honestly say that nobody in the series is useless. Every ninja has their own purposes. I'd like to bring up about team 8 specifically. Many people find them useledd. Well, going to say the following:

They are a "reconnaisance" team, as somebody else previously stated. Yeah, they may not be handy when it comes to fighting. But they have other purposes (please don't make me repeat it because it has already been posted on the forum).

Oh! Wait a minute! I think I know which character I would consider useless. Although I think TonTon the pig is so adorable, unfortunately I'd consider him the most uselss crying .

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Meshiah
In response to this thread, I have to honestly say that nobody in the series is useless. Every ninja has their own purposes. I'd like to bring up about team 8 specifically. Many people find them useledd. Well, going to say the following:

They are a "reconnaisance" team, as somebody else previously stated. Yeah, they may not be handy when it comes to fighting. But they have other purposes (please don't make me repeat it because it has already been posted on the forum).

Oh! Wait a minute! I think I know which character I would consider useless. Although I think TonTon the pig is so adorable, unfortunately I'd consider him the most uselss crying .

Tonton indirectly captured the Zetsu. emotion_awesome

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Meshiah

But Team 8 are handy in fighting. I speak mostly for Kiba and Shino.
I think Tenten is the most useless character in Naruto. You don't really see her do a lot. I mean sure she is good with weapons and all but she's like Inu and Sakura just towards Neji. I think she is only there so that each team could have a female. I don't even think she has much of a personality really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff